Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ (48288 Views)

Nadia Buari's New Red Hair / Anita Joseph Cuts Her Hair: Hot Or Not? / Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by favouredjb(f): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
OMG!we can almost see her vajayjay shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by atilla(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
@nella luv

i think the other pics of rihanna are more recent than the ones u posted cause her hair seems longer in ur pic. Its seems she has shortened the tops and sides, plus she looks slimmer in ur pics.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by nellaluv(f): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
True true, u're very correct. Its a recent pics of her she's on vacatn in her home town, barbados or sumtin undecided .
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by CaroBaby1(f): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2010
i find the colour hot i even had for 3 weeks purple hair wink ;d
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by whiteroses(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2010
puts her face off balance and points attention to her pancake chesticles
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by nellaluv(f): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
Caro-Baby:

You don't say, that's hot. . . tongue
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by nellaluv(f): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
Caro-Baby:

You don't say, that's hot. . . tongue
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Princessty(f): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
Don't know y red hair is a phenomenon it looks trashy on the likes on rihannah
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Vedren(f): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
Rihanna's mid thingy is showing in that one picture. Why wear things like that and feel you can carelessly do whatever you want to?
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by TheCritic1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
Rihanna look fuducked up eitha way despite hair colour. She try too hard and if you spoke to the broad, she's actually kind of immature.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by svovi: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
IS THAT A 9JA WIG ON HER HEAD lose that atrocious hair Rhianna and donate it to one NIGERIAN ACTRESS cheesy
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by naijadiva2(f): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
svovi:

IS THAT A 9JA WIG ON HER HEAD lose that atrocious hair Rhianna and donate it to one NIGERIAN ACTRESS cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by deef(f): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
GOOD GIRL GONE BAD. not good at all
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Angel0: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2012
sadam not surprised....shez jst d devil's child!
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by adaolisah: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=maedan]

Hey YOU!!!!
kiss kiss.

For a mohawk-loving chick, you really shouldn't be knocking this new flaming 'do cheesy. But you're right, red hair in this heat is a no-no. In fact, it's a no-no, period. And it's bad enough that we can virtually see right thru the back of her head grin grin tongue.

lolsss..she's strayed sooo far frm d path...i'd say even lost
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Prettyfefe: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
O boy dat net she wear go sell 4 bayelsa o. Na which kind thing she wear so?
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by jessiecah(f): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
any hairstyle rihanna wears fits her to the core

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses / Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear / Daniella Okeke: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.