Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Step By Step Instructions To Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Step By Step Instructions To Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration (407 Views)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored / How To Study For Long Hours With Full Concentration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Instructions To Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Getting a book to read about is as straightforward as ABC. reading it for extended periods is somewhat difficult. To study for long hours without getting distracted or losing concentration thats where the problem lies.

This has been a reason to worry for some students and even the working class me an women.Some people go the extra-mile of taking drugs,pils etc all in the name of fighting of sleeps and also improve concentration.Most times taking drugs only makes our problems worse rather than solve it.If one isn't careful he or she can end up becoming an addict.

It is no news that numerous students can't study up to two hours at a go. Some even lose focus just 20 mins into studying.

The impact of the previously mentioned challenges is the consistent increment in the failure rate of students in both inside and outside examinations. This is a noteworthy reason to worry and requires urgent attention.

The jquest for solutions additionally creates both philosophical and scientific questions.

A portion of the questions I am assaulted with every day by understudies concerning examining for extend periods of time are:

Thinking about whether this article can take care of your concern? I suspect as much. Be that as it may, you should comprehend that you can't get help until the point that you make strides.

Achievement requires some procedure. With consistent and cognizant exertion, contemplating for extended periods and without loosing fixation won't be an issue to you any longer.

Step by step instructions to Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration
The inquiry currently is, "how would I ponder for long, and how would I think about for long without losing consideration"? It is extremely straightforward. I will attempt my best to answer that as straightforward as I can in this article.

Demonstrated Tips To Study For Long Hours And Pass Your Exams
1. calm your nerves first:

To study when you are worried is the start of setback. Set aside opportunity to rest and recapture some level of vitality before you beautifully go into another genuine mental process. It is extremely unlikely you can think or concentrate for extend periods of time when you are worn out. Rest is critical. On the off chance that you don't , you will crumple. Rest first!

See Also: Turbo accuse yourself of these pleasant statements

2. Eat well:

Am sure you have heard of the saying"an angry man is an hungry man". You require a basic eating routine before attempting to really study your books

Truth be told, hunger is a central point that makes each course exhausting. Indeed, even the pen you are using ends up tiring to you too. Simply endeavor to eat something light before considering your books. Alright?

3. Make A Reading Map:

map out the parts you wish to cover for that day. Say to yourself, "I should complete this part before I stop". Planning your steps before moving increases your chances of easily comprehending whatever you have read by 10times (try it.its a time booster)

4. Pick a good environment:

Try not to be discouraged. Pick the environment best favorable for you. It may be in your room, in the library or at the market. Simply ensure you approve of it.

5. Empower the subject:

At the point when the subject or course is exhausting, there is chance that you can't think about it for extend periods of time. Be that as it may, there are ways you can make the course intriguing. There are ways you can really make exhausting subjects intriguing; some of the ways are:

Searching for the fascinating part in the subject regardless of how little it might be.

Taking short naps and coming back to proceed with the subeject new.

Utilizing basic memory techniques (mental helpers/cramming) to recall troublesome parts of the course.

study with a colleague

Make a gathering talk to examine the subject.

6. Be Totally Engaged:

Nothing influences you to consider for extend periods of time like commitment. As much as you can, give careful consideration to what you are studying. Endeavor to keep yourself connected by cutting out distractions, disclosing the subject to yourself, Solving issues and saying no to outer distractions for some time.

7. Engage Yourself:

When it appears you are going to rest off or the course appears to be exhausting once more, engage yourself in any of the accompanying ways:

8. Revising:

Revising not just influence you to recall 80% of all that you read, yet in addition influences you to study for a more extended time.

9. Switch Location:

Strolling round even as you study can set distractions aside and influence you to study for quite a while. Attempt this and let me know whether it works for you…

10. Disregard the Heart-Break:

In the case where by somebody made you extremely upset or you have some other thing bothering you, make sure you set them aside,If the events that happened will truly influence you to lose focus. After examinations, you can return to that.

You might need to peruse How to defeat poor execution in any exam

source-https://codedgeeks.com/step-instructions-study-without-concentration/

Re: Step By Step Instructions To Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
cc;lalasticlala,fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Get Instant Admission In To Benin Republic University Within 1 Week / Final Year Student Dies Before His Last Paper While Playing Basketball In UNIZIK / Locate Nigeria In The Comity Of Social Systems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.