Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored (1416 Views)

Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) / Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by sammyway(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Getting your book to study is simple as bread and akara. Studying it for hours is were the problem emante from.But, to study for hours without losing concentration is the final problem which
Scholar face even the notable ones.

It has been the talk of the town for many student and working class men and woman. Some person go as far as taking drugs they might have been introduced to by either friends, school mate, and office staff just to study for hours without getting sleeping or tired. Mostly, instead of the drugs to help the situation, it worsten it.

It is no longer news that student can not read their books for 3hours at a strich. Some loose concentration after 1 hour while the obvious ones is 30munites.

The effect of the above mentioned challenges is the continuous increase in the failure rate of students in both internal and external examinations. This is a major cause for alarm and requires urgent attention.

The quest for solution has further generated both philosophical and analytical questions.

Some of the questions I am bombarded with daily by students with regard to studying for long hours are:

How can I study for long time
Why must I sleep when I tries to read
Is sleeping during reading normal
Why do college student sleep at night
Must I take drugs to avoid sleeping during reading.

Wondering if this article will be helpful? Yes. But you must follow the steps to avoid reading and losing attention.

Success require step by step guide with Constant practice every day. Studying for hours won't be a barrier any longer.

Follow the link to read more On How to read for 8 hours without getting boredom.
https://sam6way..com/2018/12/how-to-study-for-8hours-without-getting.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by peteruuu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
I was here
Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by Acecube(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2018
sammyway:
Getting your book to study is simple as bread and akara. Studying it for hours is were the problem emante from.But, to study for hours without losing concentration is the final problem which
Scholar face even the notable ones.

It has been the talk of the town for many student and working class men and woman. Some person go as far as taking drugs they might have been introduced to by either friends, school mate, and office staff just to study for hours without getting sleeping or tired. Mostly, instead of the drugs to help the situation, it worsten it.

It is no longer news that student can not read their books for 3hours at a strich. Some loose concentration after 1 hour while the obvious ones is 30munites.

The effect of the above mentioned challenges is the continuous increase in the failure rate of students in both internal and external examinations. This is a major cause for alarm and requires urgent attention.

The quest for solution has further generated both philosophical and analytical questions.

Some of the questions I am bombarded with daily by students with regard to studying for long hours are:

How can I study for long time
Why must I sleep when I tries to read
Is sleeping during reading normal
Why do college student sleep at night
Must I take drugs to avoid sleeping during reading.

Wondering if this article will be helpful? Yes. But you must follow the steps to avoid reading and losing attention.

Success require step by step guide with Constant practice every day. Studying for hours won't be a barrier any longer.

Follow the link to read more On How to read to 8 hours without getting boredom.
https://sam6way..com/2018/12/how-to-study-for-8hours-without-getting.html?m=1
This post is laced with so many grammatical errors and sadly enough most persons won't even try to finish what you have to say due to this.

1 Like

Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by sammyway(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Acecube:
This post is laced with so many grammatical errors and sadly enough most persons won't even try to finish what you have to say due to this.

Don't mention my post in your garbages please.
Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by DreamCaptain: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
I study for 16 hours daily in the university and I never get bored.
Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
DreamCaptain:

boss how do you do it ?? can I send u a mail
Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by sammyway(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
DreamCaptain:
interesting
Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by Socialsunny14(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Firstly, there is difference between studying and reading; reading is just an aspect of studying while study encompasses reading to research(theoritical and practical), evaluation and even rest.
Secondly, Most of our students only "read" to pass their exams instead of "study" to gain knowledge, dats why most students forget 90% of everything they read, prio to an exam, two weeks after the exam. The bible says "study" to show urself aproved.
Thirdly, anybody can read or study for long periods but not everybody can actually do so, dis is due to differences in individual metabolism and idiosyncracy. While some need to read a topic several times over, others may just need to skim tru d buk to understand it. But we all need to study for as long as necessary to improve our knowledge no matter hw talented we are. Coz talent without hardwork may not yield d desired result(SEE RONALDO and MESSI, ronaldo. Is a product of hardwork while messi is a product of talent, not everybody is talented but everybody can work hard). Isaac newton and other great scientists were talented so also was sokrats but one thing in common dey all have was "studying" (and doing so for long, long hours at a time). Why dont we ask ourselves, how many great men and women(or scientists and inventors) have very good social lives- NONE- not even Nelson Mandela, Bill Gates, Tiger Woods(dey were all divorced even Mandela as president) its becoz dey sacrificed their lives to archive a GOAL(peace, freedom, fame, wealth etc) most of the greatest scientists we have ever had were never even married becoz of their quest for knowledge.
Nobody can teach you to succeed, only you can coz u no urself more dan others. But there is one universal rule to success-Knowledge, to have to knowledg u must work hard and to work hard you must study, it must not be ur books but putting more eforts to learn that which you intend to succed at, is the best.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!
Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by sammyway(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Socialsunny14:
Firstly, there is difference between studying and reading; reading is just an aspect of studying while study encompasses reading to research(theoritical and practical), evaluation and even rest.
Secondly, Most of our students only "read" to pass their exams instead of "study" to gain knowledge, dats why most students forget 90% of everything they read, prio to an exam, two weeks after the exam. The bible says "study" to show urself aproved.
Thirdly, anybody can read or study for long periods but not everybody can actually do so, dis is due to differences in individual metabolism and idiosyncracy. While some need to read a topic several times over, others may just need to skim tru d buk to understand it. But we all need to study for as long as necessary to improve our knowledge no matter hw talented we are. Coz talent without hardwork may not yield d desired result(SEE RONALDO and MESSI, ronaldo. Is a product of hardwork while messi is a product of talent, not everybody is talented but everybody can work hard). Isaac newton and other great scientists were talented so also was sokrats but one thing in common dey all have was "studying" (and doing so for long, long hours at a time). Why dont we ask ourselves, how many great men and women(or scientists and inventors) have very good social lives- NONE- not even Nelson Mandela, Bill Gates, Tiger Woods(dey were all divorced even Mandela as president) its becoz dey sacrificed their lives to archive a GOAL(peace, freedom, fame, wealth etc) most of the greatest scientists we have ever had were never even married becoz of their quest for knowledge.
Nobody can teach you to succeed, only you can coz u no urself more dan others. But there is one universal rule to success-Knowledge, to have to knowledg u must work hard and to work hard you must study, it must not be ur books but putting more eforts to learn that which you intend to succed at, is the best.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!

Topnotch

1 Like

Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
DreamCaptain:
what was your course of discipline.
Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
sammyway:

Don't mention my post in your garbages please.
don't mind him, some people are so bent on finding errors that they miss out on the message being passed across.
Re: How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored by sammyway(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chidorx60:
don't mind him, some people are so bent on finding errors that they miss out on the message being passed across.

I am glad to learn your experience

(1) (Reply)

Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike / Shettima At The Dressing Room After Yesterday's Match / Searching For Old Friends - Federal Govt College Ogbomoso 1990 Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.