Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

FG Planning To Instigate Workers Against Me - Fayose - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FG Planning To Instigate Workers Against Me - Fayose (247 Views)

FG Planning To Gag The Media Ahead Of Fbi’s Release Of Tinubu’s Academic Record / "Leave Our Country" Protesters Tell Iranians Over Alleged Plans To Instigate War / After Releasing 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster In 'hausa' Fayose Goes Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Planning To Instigate Workers Against Me - Fayose by ladonidodo(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Ekiti Governor, Ayodele Fayose has accused the Federal Government of deliberately delaying allocations to states in the federation because of the July 14 poll in Ekiti, with a view to instigating workers in the state against his Government.

Speaking on a radio and television broadcast in Ado Ekiti, over the weekend, Fayose said: “The Federal Government has refused to share the allocation. They decided to delay so that workers in Ekiti would be angry with Fayose.

“They held a meeting last week Saturday and decided to delay the allocation so that workers won’t get salaries until after July 14 poll. They owe me two budget supports. They delayed the salaries of the workers across the nation because of Ekiti State. Is that a government that loves the masses?”

On the July 14 poll, he said: “The power of the people is greater than those of us in power; peoples’ might is greater than federal might. Anything that does not represent the truth in this poll will fail.”

http://www.theadvocate.ng/fg-planning-to-instigate-workers-against-me-by-deliberately-delaying-ekiti-allocations-fayose/

Re: FG Planning To Instigate Workers Against Me - Fayose by modsfucker: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Have you been paying them salaries before? Abi you're crying foul because you planned to use the money for campaigns?

(1) (Reply)

Lab Cultured Grown Meat / Must One Have A Fixed Church? / F.C. Barcelona Defeat Tottenham Hotspurs In First Pre-season Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.