Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

FG Planning To Gag The Media Ahead Of Fbi’s Release Of Tinubu’s Academic Record - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FG Planning To Gag The Media Ahead Of Fbi’s Release Of Tinubu’s Academic Record (104 Views)

Group Asks African Commission To Order Buhari, NASS To Withdraw Bills To Gag The / FG Planning To Instigate Workers Against Me - Fayose / Nigerian Student Emmanuel Amadi Breaks Academic Record In Texas University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Planning To Gag The Media Ahead Of Fbi’s Release Of Tinubu’s Academic Record by timoflex(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: FG Planning To Gag The Media Ahead Of Fbi’s Release Of Tinubu’s Academic Record by yarimo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Confused fools.
TINUBU must contest
TINUBU can't win primaries
TINUBU can't win general election
TINUBU won't be sworn in
TINUBU CSU
Hehehe and TINUBU FBI
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Planning To Gag The Media Ahead Of Fbi’s Release Of Tinubu’s Academic Record by Danfederal: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
Politics politics
Make God help us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqdj1j5tTW8
Re: FG Planning To Gag The Media Ahead Of Fbi’s Release Of Tinubu’s Academic Record by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gag them fast, naija don't have media,but dummies spreading chesp fake news grin

(1) (Reply)

Textile, Maize Importers Can Get Forex As CBN Unbans 43 Items (see Full List) / Bone Setting And Bone Dislocation Massage Therapy In Lagos Nigeria / How I Cured My Cracked Heels Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.