Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

#BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph (38470 Views)

#EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu / Ejike Asiegbu, Uche Anyamele, Others Protest Against Killings In Nigeria (Photos / Tuface Joins Activists To Protest Killings With #NigeriaMourns Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by sureheaven(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. The media has successfully demonized Muslims and Fulanis with fake reports and unverified news. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. Instead of preaching love amongst all Nigerians, our useless bishops like Oyedepo is busy preaching hatred while attention seeking celebrities are blackmailing the federal government. We Christians are truly the problems in this country .

Thunder must fire u for this trash u wrote. U are never a Christian.

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by room089: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
If this guys would be bold enough to take this message far, I believe it will garner a lot of support and it will significantly send a strong signal in the right direction.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Requiem18(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
All this won't help anything.

Let these "celebrities" take a stance. Don't mollycoddle things. Criticize the Buhari administration openly.

Not all these 1 day IG protest and the next day it's back to nudity and bagging Babymamas.
Couldn't have said it better. Most of them do this for good publicity and their rabid fans will eat you up if you try to point out what's wrong.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by edidiongmichael(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Biibibii:
if you are really serious, why wouldn't I

Lemme goan print my posters
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by edidiongmichael(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

It's like it's been very long someone slapped you right?

Anyway, nice ride! angry

I'll surely do better than Buhari
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by naijainstinct: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. The media has successfully demonized Muslims and Fulanis with fake reports and unverified news. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. Instead of preaching love amongst all Nigerians, our useless bishops like Oyedepo is busy preaching hatred while attention seeking celebrities are blackmailing the federal government. We Christians are truly the problems in this country .
You are an e-diot. Christian wannabe. Impostor oshi

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:

My hate is for incompetence.

Incompetence is embodied in the man posing as the GCFR of Nigeria. Automatically I'd hate such person. Buhari doesn't deserve a medal for the inhumane acts going on in the country. It may not be directly his fault but if he can't do anything to address it he should just resign.

What else is he the President for if he can't proffer solutions? Don't even bring the past administration into the context. This present government claims to be better than it so they shouldn't be compared in anyway.
I understand ur frustration

You have been reading alot of premium times vanguard newspapers

You are obviously inspired by false reportage
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by edidiongmichael(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
simple250:

U wan take our money buy shoe abi shocked

Na sanders u wear so oo

At least it's only shoe I'll buy. I have every other things already and I'm in good health condition
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Proffdada: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is what Buhari will only see grin

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by TheUbermensch: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I understand ur frustration

You have been reading alot of premium times vanguard newspapers

You are obviously inspired by false reportage

I don't read newspapers.

I'm wise enough to follow trends and know this government is going South.

Plus I was sane enough not to expect anything good from an illiterate President and his Pastor/Lawyer Vice. Pure confusion.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by edidiongmichael(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sirpaul:
so for your mind now na you get that Machine wey dey back continu

If you're in doubt, you can ask the car who's the owner
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Afonja007: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
you not only born again christian but die again christian mr man if you finish impersonating christian let us know,a jihadist pretending to be christian

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:

I don't read newspapers.

I'm wise enough to follow trends and know this government is going South.

Plus I was sane enough not to expect anything good from an illiterate President and his Pastor/Lawyer Vice. Pure confusion.
Bros, I know ur hate for the President is something programmed.
Nothing he does can appeal to you
I understand
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by edidiongmichael(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
crafteck:

Sug president or presidents of tenants in ur house... Lol

President of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by edidiongmichael(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
okeyumez:

You even look like a criminal

And Buhari looks innocent.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by edidiongmichael(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Just2endowed2:

nice one...whats name of ur party

Progressive Youth Party
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by TheUbermensch: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, I know ur hate for the President is something programmed.
Nothing he does can appeal to you
I understand

The same way your stupidity is programmed.

So everything he does appeals to you.

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
edidiongmichael:
To stop all these killings, vote me as the next president

What is your name again? grin

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by daben1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
really, preaching hatred? ''suffer not the witch to live''
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Requiem18(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:

You mustn't comment on Nairaland. You don't get paid for it.

It's better you continue reading as a visitor than login in to post poppycock.

Your last sentence clearly shows you have a 2 digit IQ.
On average most people have a two digit IQ tho...
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Donbosco46: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
flyca:

You comment is appalling. Either you are a kid or a paid butt.

If not for anything, he swore to protect lives and properties of Nigerians as the president of the republic of Nigeria. Is he doing that?

Apart from that, don't you know that he has the executive power to stop the killings in one night if he wishes to? Don't you know he is the overall boss to the security cheifs? Okay now I understand better but not by all this pictures they post here let them come out and speak people mind.

Air Head angry

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by TheUbermensch: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Requiem18:
On average most people have a two digit IQ tho...
Everyone I know is on a 3 digit.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Godwin978(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
you are a Christian of Muslim, not the real Christians we all know, fvck yur moda id! ot

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by EvangelistNdudi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
you are heal in Jesus name
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by crafteck(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
edidiongmichael:

President of the federal republic of Nigeria

Lol..
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
All this won't help anything.

Let these "celebrities" take a stance. Don't mollycoddle things. Criticize the Buhari administration openly.

Not all these 1 day IG protest and the next day it's back to nudity and bagging Babymamas.

A picture tells a thousand words. Strong and symbolic images can wage a PR war more than verbosity. You don't underrate the power of symbolism especially when expressed by public figures.

It can effectively take away the wind from the sails of an organization or country.

There are many ways to kill a rat. Adopt the one that is suitable to your cause.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by saaron(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
We can see through your taqiya. Bloody terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by DONADAMS(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lordave:
The Dùllard won’t even understand, he might think that His herdsmen have taken their attack to Nollywood without his permission!
LMAO grin ..una no go kill person for this NL
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by 2innocent(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
you are a muslim

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by DONADAMS(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
iamdynamite:
I wonder why there was no outcry when obasanjo ordered the massacre of an entire village in Bayelsa.

If it was Buhari, i am sure people will say he wants his fulani kinsmen to take over the village........

Lol..very true oh...them go say na ethnic/religious cleansing
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by DozieInc(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
If you don't have factual or sensible thing to post just remain quiet.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by chimaobinelson(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Show us your Circumcised penis to prove your Christianity and not one Uncircumcised camel urine drinking Mohammedian feigning Christian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit / Ifu Ennada, Anto, Bambam & Vandora: Who Slayed Best In Traditional Attires? / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.