Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course (5395 Views)

How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? / At LASU, Frst Class Is Not Cheap, Says Vice Chancellor / To Make First Class Is Easy( I Got 4.51(CGPA)L100) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by jaymejate: 12:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Is Nursing a useless course? Are there useless courses anywhere? You've not opened your eyes widely.

Op, your brain Don

JAAPAAA

1 Like

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Bitter Truth but the course you listed are ****
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by lyriclekidd(m): 3:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Aderewah:
Ode op. So theatre arts is not stressful? It's useless ba? In oau, dramatic arts is one of the top five toughest courses

You in oau? For reals every course in oau is hard.
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by herlarho(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2018
OP. U lack common sense......
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by AdorableJosh(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2018
I'm sorry to say this but the OP is not a very bright fellow.

1 Like

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by oluwayimika123: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2018
I still don't understand d purpose 4 creating this thread Mr OP.

Are u now saying cos ladies are much in such dpt, such courses shldnt b studied b guys as well.

Pls come and tell us d major point u want to drive out.

Mind u, ur post has actually shown ur level of ignorance maybe becos of d environment u re or d skool u re or went to cos if not dre are some courses u highlighted in ur post that when u get to oda skools then u will know that Kaaki no b leather

An example is Theater Art u need to visit Oau theater dpt then u will know that theater art ain't 4 lazy people in short the whole of Art. Most of their students sleep in d studio everyday dey don't even have time to do face beat

Estate Mgt, Survey (not sure they run it in Oau tho), amongst others is anoda Course their girls don't even have time 4 make-ups
Let me quickly tell u dis I ain't a student of Art buh I graduated 4rm Oau and I ve friends in this' dpts

1 Like

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by oluwayimika123: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Aderewah:
Ode op. So theatre arts is not stressful? It's useless ba? In oau, dramatic arts is one of the top five toughest courses

I was just smiling at his' ignorance
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Becks16(f): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Does that mean my Mass Communication (TV Journalism) is a useless course?? undecided
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Thanks, but my discipline is far from your list, I studied a brain engaging course.
Oh really?
well then lets hear the name of your "Course
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Gerrard59(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2018
The OP is a cretinous fvcktard!

How's accounting or agriculture a useless course? In fact, no course is useless anywhere. On the issue of difficulty, every course is difficult as well as easy depending on the individual. For someone who knows how to calculate, engineering or physical sciences will be easy. Ditto for someone who knows how to think creatively, political science or psychology will be easy.

Females, beautiful or not populate pharmacy and medicine classes, are they (pharmacy and medicine) useless courses?

See why I said OP is a moronic fvcktard?
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Ayomideen(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Lol
The thread is stupid and the OP is stupider
So estate management,surveying,nursing and the likes are useless courses just because girls are there?
Mumu ni OP sha
You think its easy to be an estate surveyor and valuer and valuer or its easy to be a geomatician
Wait fess,are you now saying beautiful girls are naturally dumb or they don't like making use of their brains extensively
On what basis was that stupid assertion founded
Baba no course is easy o as every course has its own highly demanding area(s)
Azzin ehn
Your stupidity is in a class of its own
I need not say too much
Your 'mumulity' has spoken for itself
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by id911(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Although the Op is Lie Mohammed nephew, there's an atom of truth in what he said. I studied Mechanical and Marine Engineering, we only had two ugly ladies in the entire department then. I could only looked at pretty ladies from afar in other departments and it was not funny at all. There was no time anyway because the course was dam too difficult and stressful.

The truth is, most Nigerians ladies don't like stress. They normally opt for 'less stressful' courses. No course is useless in advance countries maybe because of our environment. Op too is useless for saying that
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by suremanpatriot: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
Pretty girls hate stressing themselves...just like what SIA Said In One Of Her Songs "Beautiful People Don't Stress.
~
So Just Know You Are Studying a useless course if you have alot of pretty girls in your class..
~
some courses that i observed are
MASS COMMUNICATIONS
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
THEATRE
SOCIAL STUDIES
RELIGION
ACCOUNTTING
ECCE
ENG/SOS
PES
HOME ECONOMICS
AGRICULTURE
SURVEY
ESTATE MANAGEMENT
POLITICAL SCIENCE
ETC.
~
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Dominique
Is a bloody lie,you must be high on weed! Rather class filled with pretty girls challenges your intellect to impress them.
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
OP forgot to add:

Medicine
Law
Aeronautical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Virology
Mathematics
Agricultural Economics
Agricultural Engineering
Chemical Engineering
etc.

Since we now have courses which are useless I think we should include all courses under the sun. University is a huge waste of time, abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by meobizy(f): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
This thread reminds me of one stupid durent fellow. He opened a thread talking about mathematics, bragging about how he loved solving it and asking why Nigerians don't consider signing up for the course. The i-mbecile took pleasure in blasting opposing and educating views -- claiming Nigerians were just too lazy to try and understand numbers as opposed to essays.

Half a year later the dummy opened another thread, asking for advice on what course he could change to, citing his result of F-parallel in the so-loved maths course. He took a more humble tone, listening more to advice and views. I guess experience teaches the best, ey?

The truth is, a lot of people on this forum are ill-informed, creating opinions about things they know nothing of. The good thing is they've opened accounts here -- a first step to enlightenment. Things will only get better from here.
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
id911:
Although the Op is Lie Mohammed nephew, there's an atom of truth in what he said. I studied Mechanical and Marine Engineering, we only had two ugly ladies in the entire department then. I could only looked at pretty ladies from afar in other departments and it was not funny at all. There was no time anyway because the course was dam too difficult and stressful.

The truth is, most Nigerians ladies don't like stress. They normally opt for 'less stressful' courses. No course is useless in advance countries maybe because of our environment. Op too is useless for saying that
i was smiling...not until I read your last statement.... you're useless as well
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
meobizy:
This thread reminds me of one stupid durent fellow. He opened a thread talking about mathematics, bragging about how he loved solving it and asking why Nigerians don't consider signing up for the course. The i-mbecile took pleasure in blasting opposing and educating views -- claiming Nigerians were just too lazy to try and understand numbers as opposed to essays.

Half a year later the dummy opened another thread, asking for advice on what course he could change to, citing his result of F-parallel in the so-loved maths course. He took a more humble tone, listening more to advice and views. I guess experience teaches the best, ey?

The truth is, a lot of people on this forum are ill-informed, creating opinions about things they know nothing of. The good thing is they've opened accounts here -- a first step to enlightenment. Things will only get better from here.
so what are you trying to say
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by meobizy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
so what are you trying to say
In due time. In due time.
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by joshingjosh(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
Pretty girls hate stressing themselves...just like what SIA Said In One Of Her Songs "Beautiful People Don't Stress.
~
So Just Know You Are Studying a useless course if you have alot of pretty girls in your class..
~
some courses that i observed are
MASS COMMUNICATIONS
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
THEATRE
SOCIAL STUDIES
RELIGION
ACCOUNTTING
ECCE
ENG/SOS
PES
HOME ECONOMICS
AGRICULTURE
SURVEY
ESTATE MANAGEMENT
POLITICAL SCIENCE
ETC.
~
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Dominique

Did u just put Estate Management??...are u high on something?

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by id911(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
i was smiling...not until I read your last statement.... you're useless as well

grin
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
suremanpatriot:

Is a bloody lie,you must be high on weed! Rather class filled with pretty girls challenges your intellect to impress them.
"To Impress them" how stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASU Senate Suspends Student Union Activities Indefinitely / Nigerian Defence Academy 67RC / Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.