Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? (41658 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / How Are The Low Graders Fairing Now / If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by JustAboyy: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Career-wise, or in any aspect that success can be ascribed to, how is your primary, secondary, or university class topper fairing so far in life?

Can he/her be said to be successful?

Mine, I was the the class topper in primary school. I mean the overall best. Onto Junior sec. school I was the best as well. At senior sec, I was among the top 3 in my class. Never knew the exact position cos they don't grade positions at my senior secondary.

On to University, hell, I have spent more than eight years now still couldn't graduate. Finance, acquisitions, I don't even a full grown chicken to my name. Just managing life.

Lol, I know I'll be an example to many of my former classmates. They'll be like 'look at so, so (Jusatboyy) he still hasn't graduated life is not by academic grades' bla, bla...........

Some of them are married with kids, some medical doctors, some pharmacist, engineers, busineessmen/women.

Share lets hear.

164 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by oyonu(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Same phenomenal over here. Was among top 3 in my class from ss1-3, had best was result in commercial class but spent 7 years for a 4 years course while mates have graduated some married with kids while am here still finding my bearings but I know that the best is reserved for the last.

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by chetmann(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
That you topped others never meant you were smarter. When I was in school I hated academic protocols and curriculum. I never topped a class apart from my primary 5, I read outside the scheme topics that i find absorbing but it put me behind in position. In the end it paid off, i did better externally,I got admitted before the toppers,became an engineer,and got employed. In life generally our emotional intelligence ,persistence and grace leads the way to success than IQ and skill. Cheers.

317 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by otipoju(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
My Class toppers are doing very good.

One is an Associate Director with a finance company in Canada...earning like 110 thousand US dollars a year.

Another is a very big boy with Central Bank in Abuja.

I was in the top 1 to 3 always and i am grateful for all i have and what lies ahead.

Interestingly the ones that did not shine at all in primary school also have become medical doctors, astro physicist and IT gurus. I am happy for them.

At the end of the day, the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong but time and chance decides.

563 Likes 33 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by MYSELF2018: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Here I am with the challenges of life.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Midgut(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
I am still in part5 medical school. I have never topped my class from primary one to the present because I hate schooling curriculum, hate competing with others, hate following school rules, hate attending classes, like breaking rules and the last but not the least hate measuring intelligence with score.

On the average, most of the class toppers I have had the chance to cross paths with are extremely unintelligent and not smart.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Numero9: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Midgut:
I am still in part5 medical school. I have never topped my class from primary one to the present because I hate schooling curriculum, hate competing with others, hate following school rules, hate attending classes, like breaking rules and the last but not the least hate measuring intelligence with score.

On the average, most of the class toppers I have had the chance to cross paths with are extremely unintelligent and not smart.

Competing and measuring intelligence with score is something I've always hated and will continue to hate. The educational system is doing more harm than good.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Djex614: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Numero9:

Competing and measuring intelligence with score is something I've always hated and will continue to hate. The educational system is doing more harm than good.
True! The educational sector is limiting peoples potential with thud grade of a thing

16 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
JustAboyy:
Career-wise, or in any aspect that success can be ascribed to, how is your primary, secondary, or university class topper fairing so far in life?

Can he/her be said to be successful?

Mine, I was the the class topper in primary school. I mean the overall best. Onto Junior sec. school I was the best as well. At senior sec, I was among the top 3 in my class. Never knew the exact position cos they don't grade positions at my senior secondary.

On to University, hell, I have spent more than eight years now still couldn't graduate. Finance, acquisitions, I don't even a full grown chicken to my name. Just managing life.

Lol, I know I'll be an example to many of my former classmates. They'll be like 'look at so, so (Jusatboyy) he still hasn't graduated life is not by academic grades' bla, bla...........

Some of them are married with kids, some medical doctors, some pharmacist, engineers, busineessmen/women.

Share lets hear.
Sincerely speaking, the last time I saw him he was a pump attendant in a filling station.
He was my school prefect while in school and highly intelligent.
This life no gree balance.

SmartPolician:

Pathological liar
You call yourself "smart" and you can't even spell "politician".
You think everyone that was doing well in school days is doing well now?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Seyi8750: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by NotNairalandi(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Intelligence is the ability to solve problems for the betterment of your life...80% of toppers are not doing well in real life simply because they were just brilliant not intelligent. They can memorize 100 pages of book,they speak Queen English but they are not intelligent.they don't know how to solve real life problems, they are only good at memorizing things....

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by wunmi590(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by tunapawizzy: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
doing well

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Omihanifa: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
I was shocked to see my class topper now doing Abuja green taxi angry

He finished with 4.77

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by toluleke(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Live your life and be grateful to God where you see yourself. Life is a leveller. Only God can dictate it.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Taejimin(f): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mtcheeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
I was the class topper in junior secondary school, among top 5 in senior secondary school, in the university, I was among the top 5, bagged a 2_1 degree.

so let me ask myself how I am fairing.

Answer-God has been faithful and my life is really good wink

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Miracle4Sure: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by DextrousDavid(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
2018 thread just got to FP!

Never give up on your dreams my brother. We go make am. God is helping us.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by merits(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Ologogoro: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Make God sha help.
Any parent whose child got the top prizes on the graduation day in primary/secondary school should pray very well for the child. It's not always easy.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Cryptofxt10: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
I wish I knew what I know now... Even my project supervisor those days told me to leave all these things and go and make money.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by starbuck(f): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
My secondary school topper : He is a beard gang and broke ass nigga outside the shore of the country embarassed embarassed.... I wished he became a medical doctor like i anticipated...

University course rep and topper : The dude is selling wall pepper coupled with chemist shop at Aba lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ụwa self, e no balance at all

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Aproko grin

Just see How people who have failed will start feeling good now with people stories.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Op this table is having only three legs o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by TheWalkingMind: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
He's now trades Forex.

The difference with my set was good chunks of us knew it was just a paper.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by merits(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
F

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by dazzlingd(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Stupid thread..

That you were bottom of the class and making money doesn't make u any better...
There are toppers of class doing excellently well and there are bottom of class struggling in live and vice versa, there are no rules to these things

222 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by SmartPolician: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
We are all hustling

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Otaiky(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
owk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) / Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.