Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" (23154 Views)

Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by nairaman66(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
The government of the day is very insensitive to the countless plight of Nigerians and what they suffer in the hands of the Criminals in uniform called SARS!

Gradually, they are inviting anarchy into the land. This rubbish needs to end else, very soon SARS will find themselves to blame!!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Perfectionist11: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
So many of these guys are not police officers, hence the reason for the perceived lack of punishment for them from the Police Service Commission as they don't have their details. Criminals are now taking advantage of the situation to operate. If you're stopped in a public place by any SARS officer, ask for his identity card.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Youths need to end SARS by themselve and also kick out old man out of the road
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by letsgetgoing: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Let's blame the Nigeria corrupt system.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by MrAnele(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Perfectionist11:
So many of these guys are not police officers, hence the reason for the perceived lack of punishment for them from the Police Service Commission as they don't have their details. Criminals are now taking advantage of the situation to operate. If you're stopped in a public place by any SARS officer, ask for his identity card.
So u think fake sars no dey carry ID card
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
cashlurd:
I remember when i had a similar incident, I was made to part with #35,000 with a lot of apologies ohhh.... Happened somewhere in Onitsha.... Those guys on uniform are criminals with federal licence. I do not ever pity anyone of them that gets killed while on duty. The curses of diligent and innocent Nigerians never departs from them.

Meanwhile, FTC on a Monday!

Why didn't u sue dem
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by tfelicityk(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is hostage taken... The family should get a lawyer for themselves and the 8 months child.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
cashlurd:
I remember when i had a similar incident, I was made to part with #35,000 with a lot of apologies ohhh.... Happened somewhere in Onitsha.... Those guys on uniform are criminals with federal licence. I do not ever pity anyone of them that gets killed while on duty. The curses of diligent and innocent Nigerians never departs from them.

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by myvic70(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Did I hear you just say SPECIAL ARMED ROBBERY SQUAD (SARS). hmm I no dey o

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by AceRoyal: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
salford1:
What is the proof though. Seems rugged man has some personal beef with SARs. If SARs are disbanded, what do you replace them with, Soldiers?

From my experience, all forces personal with guns are no different from SARs. It would be nice to also present alternatives when people call for them to be disbanded.

What is the job of the Nigerian police?
SARS is just a unit within the police, are you insinuating that SARS is bigger and more important than the entire police?

Smh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by willibounce1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
this useless buhari govt should ban SARS. i dont't know what you need SARS for when you have police men already. If you won't ban them , then ensure they put on the proper police uniforms with their name tags boldly written. Now we don't even know the difference between SARS and hired killers, kidnappers or armed robbers.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by swissobed: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lie from the pit of hell mayb he drive in egypt not Nigerian Q
countsparrow:
And one mumu will tweet he rode a taxi from Ibadan to Ekiti counting money without being harassed... U for wear gold chain, wear cap, t-shirt, jeans and sneakers come stay for Ikeja under bridge if 3 different patrol for never stop u in 20minutes...

To make matters worse, d way they approach u with guns sef, even Paul for bible in his days go tremble...

Those guys are lowlife bandits brandished in uniforms...
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by crafteck(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
theoldpretender:

Well, we have no.proof that the men were from the police, nor do we have any proof they were SARS members.

I happen to think SARS has issues and needs to be scrapped, but there are criminals who impersonate policemen too.

if they are being impersonated, it's cos they sold their franchise while impersonating armed robbers
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by emerged01(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
I was coming from Ikorodu with my land document when policemen stopped the cab I was in. I was singled out for questioning. I was asked to released the brown envelope I was holding to them,which I did. After they went through the land document,I was told "I'm in possession of fake land document". I couldn't believe what I heard.
They refused to release my papers to me, I had to give money before I was released.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Awaja(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rugged man abeg fear SARS and honor the King
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by salford1: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
AceRoyal:

What is the job of the Nigerian police?
SARS is just a unit within the police, are you insinuating that SARS is bigger and more important than the entire police?

Smh!!!
What i am trying to say is that the Nigerian police has been extorting money from people like forever. They are the one that needs to be fixed. SARs are just mobile policemen with a tag of SARs. There would always be anti-robbery squad, else try living in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria without a crime squad and see how armed robbers would reign supreme and kill people mercilessly. Worse case scenario, they would disband SARs and form another squad. It is still going to be SARs just rebranded with a different name.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Koga51: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Until we begin to treat their Bleep ups in a violent way, the government will not take us seriously. Begin guerrilla attacks on any policeman at sight including those yellow fever and see how fast they will do something about these SARS animals. By the time they are shot at sight randomly, at the drinking spot, street, homes and anywhere you find one, na police go even dey beg make them proscribe SARS.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by AceRoyal: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
salford1:

What i am trying to say is that the Nigerian police has been extorting money from people like forever. They are the one that needs to be fixed. SARs are just mobile policemen with a tag of SARs. There would always be anti-robbery squad, else try living in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria without a crime squad and see how armed robbers would reign supreme and kill people mercilessly. Worse case scenario, they would disband SARs and form another squad. It is still going to be SARs just rebranded with a different name.
What's the job description of the police I'm general?
Why do we need a particular squad to combat crime.
What's the essence of the mobile police and civil defense?
No matter how you try to defend this, it holds no ground!
Kindly read the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/4556173/sars-nigerian-society

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by zudozz: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
This SARS is as evil as fulani herdsmen..Go to benin or imo n ask..
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by NaijaYahooBoy: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
I was in a cab today when someone said that said that SARS is helping the Federal Government to raise money for 2019 elections, by extorting defenseless innocent citizens; that’s the reason the FG is turning blind eyes towards their activities *drops mic* �, *dodges stones*, runs out of thread grin grin �� �‍♀️
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by Loversminds: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
There look always scared me, they are more like thugs
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by salford1: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
AceRoyal:

What's the job description of the police I'm general?
Why do we need a particular squad to combat crime.
What's the essence of the mobile police and civil defense?
No matter how you try to defend this, it holds no ground!
Kindly read the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/4556173/sars-nigerian-society

Gone are the days when Nigerian police men carry clubs. The last time regular police was used for armed robbery policing was probably in 1987.

For as long as i can remember, the mopol anti-robbery squad has been around since the early 90s since armed robbers have advanced to carrying pump action, automatic rifles and ak47s. SARs are now more popular because of the rise of yahoo boys; hence have veered off what they were set up for by adding yahoo crimes bursting into their job.

Protesting from now till thy kingdom come would not change anything. At best, they would change their name from SARs, to RRS or Operation sweep or Operation clean or whatever new name they wanna come up it. Still won't make anti robbery squad dissapear on Nigerian roads.

Modified: Just went through your thread. Hopefully SARs can be reformed but anti robbery squads aka SARs either federal or states can never be scrapped.
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by CioAngels(f): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
salford1:
What is the proof though. Seems rugged man has some personal beef with SARs. If SARs are disbanded, what do you replace them with, Soldiers?

From my experience, all forces personal with guns are no different from SARs. It would be nice to also present alternatives when people call for them to be disbanded.

Before SARS was created for maximum collection of money on the road, did we not have sanity, or how many armed robbers have they personally cut without having people calling them to it?
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by arthurwillia(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2018
cashlurd:

Like they just stopped you, nothing was on your phone and you paid 35k
Hmm
Re: Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" by wman(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
arthurwillia:

Like they just stopped you, nothing was on your phone and you paid 35k
Hmm

One day, it will happen to you and you will understand. A group of 5 men will point guns at you and tell you that they will waste you and nothing will happen.

Tell me if you won't drop anything then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Vs Halima Abubakar / DJ Enimoney Pictured Playing With Olamide's Child / Girl Show Pictures Of Her B*O*O*B*S And Toto In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.