Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Critical Thinking Workshop At The Unibadan. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Critical Thinking Workshop At The Unibadan. (275 Views)

Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critical Thinking Workshop At The Unibadan. by lilliesboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is to invite students of the University of Ibadan to a Workshop on "Critical Thinking" scheduled to hold on Tuesday, July 10, 2018, at 4PM prompt.

The facilitator/speaker at the workshop will be Dr. Leo Igwe (a human rights activist and Co-founder/President of the Humanist Association of Nigeria - HAN). Topics to be discussed include religion and fanaticism, superstition, witchcraft accusation and persecution, science, humanism/skepticism, corruption and exploitation (political & religious), religious-induced violence and discrimination etc.

Please, kindly confirm if you are interested as only a specific number of participants are need. You may reach me (the poster) here by quoting me or via my email "kamikazee4virgo@yahoo.com" . Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

My Clap Back At The Dum Zambian Guy! / Critique On Piagetian Theories Of Cognitive Development / Study In Austria 2018 – MODUL University Rocket Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.