Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy (34675 Views)

Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos / Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by nedu2000(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
'Owo da' headquarters

1 Like

Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by dragon2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
No iron rods visible,where columns should be. Infact,no iron rods visible at all. Death trap.
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by abimbolayekeen: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
I thank God for his life .
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by blackaxe78: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Celebrated thieves
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by Icepresh(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mc Oluomo probably wants your office ��
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by frowland(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
m784n:
Im not arguing …
But who is the ground floor still intact if it’s a subsurface issue as you claimed ?

What do you mean by the groundfloor still intact? Seems we are both looking at different pictures. Have you heard of the word SUBSIDENCE?
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by delishpot: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
They will say its witchcraft now
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by Mires: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ibadan houses sha!!! If you know, you know
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by Seunolad1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
bigpicture001:
empty office with no computers nd paper work.. the typical naija office..
, wants to use the computer, owomi da abi?
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by dangotesmummy: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
The building should have fallen over their heads so that more nuisances would be reduced on our roads because it's these dirty nonentities causing accident when they hang on public transport buses because of 20 naira and they're also the ones making transportation expensive.

They contribute no quota to the development of Lagos except to be shouting owo da

Onpe ki building fomowonlori. Awon Alakori gbo gbo. Ole, Ole, alapa masise afikan MA do asewo
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by uuzba(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
bigpicture001:
empty office with no computers nd paper work.. the typical naija office..

Don't blame him. Is there light?
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by 2kris(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
m784n:
Im not arguing …
But who is the ground floor still intact if it’s a subsurface issue as you claimed ?
please you guys should break this ur grammar down
What is "subsurface"
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by Baybat: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
The guy Taofeek Inufele Baba Aphis started as a driver in Agbeni where he lived in a room with his wife in his parent old house in ile olosun. From there he bacame dog handler to the late OPC chairman who was shot dead by police while trying to escape from cases of armed robbery to kidnapping children for rituals . Really Taofeek was a gentle man and never like the ways of life of the man. You will find him then always at orita aperin by the petrol station. He became a substituted glory when Tokyo got into problem. He used to take food to tokyo and run errands for him from Agodi prisin. From there he was appointed to head thr NURTW representing Tokyo faction but later he consolidated and became independent thus cuttinv off Tokyo. In fact fortunes really smiled on him. His first born Taofeek is the head of Bere Unit of NURTW.
( Intel Profile on Taofeek as copied from a reknown Private investigator blog overseases simply )
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by Amdoyin(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2018
redsquare:
Why wont the house collapse? Half of the houses in Ibadan are mud houses with brown rusted roof. grin
Ode ni e! Where are you from?
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Vision2045:
Smart Guy....himself wan prepare himself to chop from the 2019 election money, At least them go need rebuild the office.....he will surely gain millions from there....cos na dem dey provide politician with thugs to disrupt electoral process to their own favor

Sense wee not kill me
I like the way you think. It's actually possible.
You know I was thinking if I had business interests in Ibadan, this is the time to lock in favours. You meet the dude and you offer to rebuild, then you build one that is even more grand. He will be indebted to you, and subsequent chairmen will still respect you. cool

By the way, if I may ask, what's your 2045 vision?
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 03, 2018
frowland:
As a geologist, that is definitely a subsurface issue and have nothing to do with the building itself. Occupants of the other houses should be very careful.

Anyone that built an elevated slab house in Nigeria in modern times and without the benefit of educated and seasoned professionals is just living on borrowed time.

I’m pretty certain that the structure was giving warnings weeks before. Doors not closing, etc
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by bluecircle470: 2:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Why is it that the leaders of all NURTW are Muslims? It is what i don't know i am asking o
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by HAYWHYBAM(m): 4:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Stop saying what you don't know.
redsquare:
Why wont the house collapse? Half of the houses in Ibadan are mud houses with brown rusted roof. grin
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by HAYWHYBAM(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2018
The building has collapsed since Saturday morning.
BoneBlogger:
There was commotion in Ibadan, Oyo state capital after the office of the South West chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Alhaji Taofeek Oyerinde (Fele), collapsed earlier today. According to reports, the Oyo state NURTW boss was luckily to have been escaped alive along with his team after part of his office located at Olomi area of Ibadan collapsed.

More details to come.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/oyo-nurtw-boss-alhaji-taofeek-oyerindes-office-collapses-in-ibadan.html
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by Dicksonpal: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2018
m784n:
Im not arguing …
it might be caused by uneven settlement of the building leading to a catastrophic failure.
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by emi14: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Brown old zinc collapsed
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by emi14: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Brown old zinc collapsed
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by ofwest47(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2018
People don't know that this collapse was a reactive index fele himself knows what caused it.
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by jojo17(f): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2018
BoneBlogger:
There was commotion in Ibadan, Oyo state capital after the office of the South West chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Alhaji Taofeek Oyerinde (Fele), collapsed earlier today. According to reports, the Oyo state NURTW boss was luckily to have been escaped alive along with his team after part of his office located at Olomi area of Ibadan collapsed.

More details to come.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/oyo-nurtw-boss-alhaji-taofeek-oyerindes-office-collapses-in-ibadan.html
luckily to have been escaped alive indeed.
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
I like the way you think. It's actually possible.
You know I was thinking if I had business interests in Ibadan, this is the time to lock in favours. You meet the dude and you offer to rebuild, then you build one that is even more grand. He will be indebted to you, and subsequent chairmen will still respect you. cool

By the way, if I may ask, what's your 2045 vision?

2045....I have a vision to be political responsible and serve my nation with best interest of the populace.
Re: NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
Vision2045:

2045....I have a vision to be political responsible and serve my nation with best interest of the populace.
I assume you will be 50 then... I wish you all the best. Please use the time between now and then to amass vast knowledge of Nigeria and master foreign policy. Do learn Mandarin too. Nigeria will need her best brains leading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Properties With C Of O For Sale in Ibadan, Lagos & Other Parts of Nigeria / Look At The Price Of Cement In 1989 / Window Blinds At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.