Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ogun State Landlord Spiritually Shot Tenant's Son To Death. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun State Landlord Spiritually Shot Tenant's Son To Death. (426 Views)

'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Landlord Spiritually Shot Tenant's Son To Death. by gimmehear(f): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
The Ogun State Police Command says it has arrested a landlord in Onipanu area, Ota, in Ado Odo/Ota Local Government Area of the state, Sunday Omosule, for allegedly killing the son of one of his tenants with a pestle.

The deceased was four-year-old Joseph Akpan.

The landlord, according to police report, allegedly chased his tenants with the pestle until he caught up with the victim’s mother.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said as he caught up with the mother who was carrying the baby, he hit the mother in the hand and hit the baby on the head with the pestle.

Oyeyemi said, “The landlord was arrested following a distress call received by Police at Onipanu Divisional headquarters of the command at Ota.

“The distress call had it that the said landlord went berserk and started using pestle to chase his tenants, consequent upon which he used the said pestle to hit the mother of the deceased on the hand before using it to hit the victim on the head.”

After receiving the information, Oyeyemi said, the Divisional Police Officer, Onipanu Division, Sangobiyi Johnson, led his men to the scene where the suspect was arrested.

On interrogation, Oyeyemi said, the suspect claimed to be under spiritual attacks which always “make him to behave erratically sometimes.”

Oyeyemi, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, said the mother of the deceased who, sustained injury in the attack, has been taken to the hospital where she is responding to treatment.

He said the remains
http://gimmehear.com/ogun-landlord-spiritually-shot-tenants-son-death/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Arrests Soldiers Suspected Of Executing Women, Children In Viral Video / Mother Gives Birth And Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Airplane Toilet / I Slept With My Daughter Because My Wife Wasn’t Around – Bashuru Audu Blame Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.