Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names (22480 Views)

COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) / Malpractices: WAEC Withdraws 1992, 1993 Candidates’ Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by israelmao(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2018
don4real18:
It's crazy posting their names here

It is crazier engaging in examination malpractices.Crime does not pay but it pains.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by hsafarms: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
don4real18:
It's crazy posting their names here

Igbo man, will you kip qwayet!

Because na your people prenty pass inside àbí?
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by sexdoll: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Benblaq:
You this malfunctioning programmed Sexdoll, I'd have insulted you if only you were human.

mofo! you never go school before, you for know how e dey be when lecturer carry you for mind.

will you shut up that your idiotic rotten mouth at once!?

a fool like you will just sit down in one place and conclude on the likely reasons why the said students were expelled.

maybe you think expulsion from tertiary institution is such a joking matter that lecturers will just submit the names of those they want to be expelled just like that, and their wishes will be granted automatically.

well, i don't blame you for lacking proper reasoning and thinking faculty.

i blame the failed educational system which you are a product of.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by rallymento(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2018
NCAN reporting from Lekki office..
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by Benblaq(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2018
sexdoll:

will you shut up that your idiotic rotten mouth at once!?

a fool like you will just sit down in one place and conclude on the likely reasons why the said students were expelled.

maybe you think expulsion from tertiary institution is such a joking matter that lecturers will just submit the names of those they want to be expelled just like that, and their wishes will be granted automatically.

well, i don't blame you for lacking proper reasoning and thinking faculty.

i blame the failed educational system which you are a product of.
dummy!
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by qanda: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Sad

Adekunle Ajasin University Economics Department Undergraduate Exams Past Questions and Tutorial Materials now available for Download on Q and A App
Level: 100 – 400
Cost: FREE

Q and A App goal is to make Lecture Videos available to Nigerian Undergraduates at the end of every lecture and provide Lecture materials, Past Questions to them for FREE. It will take a lot of hard work to get this done.
The Nigerian Youths are facing so many problems, Sourcing study materials should not be one of them.
Download on Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by don4real18(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2018
israelmao:

It is crazier engaging in examination malpractices.Crime does not pay but it pains.
I am not encouraging malpractice or crime but since their names is already posted on the notice board in school, let it remain there.
The students will be traumatized for being expelled (which is their fault anyway) but posting it online might bring drastic consequences

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by madone: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2018
op why u put their names here. Is something wrong with u.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by Ezniteadin(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2018
The Only name that Caught my fancy is FASHOLA, I said it, they all have the same tendencies
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by quiestla: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2018
You must read very well. If you want to pass exam.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by Georgry(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2018
the issue of examination malpractice cannot be overemphasize, it is a very bad habit and I love Auchi poly for being one of the few institution that stood it's ground against it, once you're caught in the act, you're as good as gone...

I don't even have any sympathy for them because they knew it's bad and they continue doing it even when they know it's a crime..

I still feel cheated by all those idiots in my class that were never caught. how can I burn the midnight candle and you're in the corner of your room sleeping, then come into the examination hall with a full textbook.... funny enough all of them end up in lower credit or pass self, even after they wrote all exams with their textbooks. while most of we serious students left with upper and distinction credit... I still don't understand how most of them manage to fail till today....
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by Shaev7(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Benblaq:
You this malfunctioning programmed Sexdoll, I'd have insulted you if only you were human.

mofo! you never go school before, you for know how e dey be when lecturer carry you for mind.
tell him. I wish he knows.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by Georgry(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Benblaq:
I can feel their pains

Maybe the girls expelled refused to sleep with their lecturers

Maybe the guys expelled refused to settle their lecturers.

The disciplinary committee members are cheats too.

Naija don cast.

always try to speak against wrong things bro... before you can be expelled from an higher institution, you will be invited to the pannel to defend yourself..
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by delishpot: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Benblaq:
I can feel their pains

Maybe the girls expelled refused to sleep with their lecturers

Maybe the guys expelled refused to settle their lecturers.

The disciplinary committee members are cheats too.

Naija don cast.

Could be but if that is the case they should plead their case. I am sure people would support their struggle
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by CapitanS: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by quiestla: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2018
This is where corruption started.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by calcal: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2018
The education is valueless anyway.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by Fbabyboss: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Given a hand book or not, No school supports exam malpractice.. Final Expulsion from school because of malpractice is a dumb idea, which can't even stop malpractice.. What's wrong with a "1 year rustication" or "2 years rustication" if they really wanna purnish the students?. Before a student should be Expelled From a school because of malpractice, he or she must have been rusticated Once or twice for Malpractice, then the third time, be Expelled. Expulsion in a first strike is totally senseless of the school system..

They had better changed their Rules. As if a job is guaranteed after graduation.

At the end of the day, students will graduate and will still be searching for jobs 6 years later Graduation. What a Nation.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by Fbabyboss: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Georgry:
the issue of examination malpractice cannot be overemphasize, it is a very bad habit and I love Auchi poly for being one of the few institution that stood it's ground against it, once you're caught in the act, you're as good as gone...

I don't even have any sympathy for them because they knew it's bad and they continue doing it even when they know it's a crime..

I still feel cheated by all those idiots in my class that were never caught. how can I burn the midnight candle and you're in the corner of your room sleeping, then come into the examination hall with a full textbook.... funny enough all of them end up in lower credit or pass self, even after they wrote all exams with their textbooks. while most of we serious students left with upper and distinction credit... I still don't understand how most of them manage to fail till today....

At the end of the day you'll be asking For God's sympathy over your sins? Why should God sympathize with you when you cant sympathize with others? I graduated from Auchi Poly, Elect Elect Engineering, and through out my stay in that school, the people caught for exam malpractice were never expelled. They only had the malpractice form. Only time you get expelled from auchi poly is when you come in with an Answer booklet filled up. If not, its only a malpractice form. Ya heard?
Caught with phone, textbook, piece of paper, writing on hand and question paper, exchanging question paper, those dont lead to expulsion, but a malpractice form.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by israelmao(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
don4real18:

I am not encouraging malpractice or crime but since their names is already posted on the notice board in school, let it remain there.
The students will be traumatized for being expelled (which is their fault anyway) but posting it online might bring drastic consequences

I didn't say that you are encouraging crime but the offenders would have considered the possible penalty or possible repercussion of committing such offense before going into it.I believe such action taken by the school authoriy will go a long way to serve as deterrence to others who may be intending to follow suit.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by Reeb2244: 2:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:
I sincerely frown at their names been released online here.......
I swear. That's total bullshitt to release online.
Re: YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names by AsampeteImo: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Following its accreditation by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to provide ePINs and forms for candidates looking to register for the JAMB/UTME examinations, Interswitch, a foremost Pan-African digital payment and Commerce Company, has announced the opening of its platforms for the 2019 JAMB/UTME registrations.

Prospective candidates seeking to register for the 2019 JAMB/UTME examinations, can easily obtain their ePINs and forms from enabled Interswitch platforms such asQuickteller Mobile App/Web, Quickteller Paypoint (Agents), via payment with Interswitch WebPAY on JAMB’s website and through payment using Interswitch Paydirect at any bank branch nationwide.

Olawale Akanbi, Group Head, Corporate Solutions at Interswitch explained that these Interswitch platforms have been enhanced to make the registration process easier for the candidates. He said: “We have provided a variety of payment platforms that are reliable, user-friendly and very secure. Candidates have varied options across the Interswitch platforms. This includes a payment collection solution that allows them to make payment at any bank branch and other channels, including ATMs and mobile”.

To avoid the conceivable difficulties associated with the registration process, prospective candidates can follow the simple steps outlined below:

Candidate sends “First Name Middle Name Last Name” to short code “55019”.
A text is sent to the candidate acknowledging receipt of the request.
A process code is sent to the candidate via SMS.
Candidate takes code to Quickteller App/Web, Bank Branch, or Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location, then provides unique ID to proceed with the payment.
Candidate can now proceed with the payment via Quickteller App/Web, Bank Branch, or Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location.
Since its accreditation by JAMB in 2017, Interswitch has successfully enabled a seamless registration process for UTME candidates, providing up to 30,000 ePINs daily. Interswitch services are available online, across more than 18,000 ATMs, all Bank branches nationwide and over 18,000 Quickteller Paypoint Agents across Nigeria.

“Interswitch has for 15 years successfully delivered digital payments solutions in Nigeria with footprints across East Africa and Gambia. The JAMB UTME registration across the Interswitch platforms is not only easy and stress-free, it is also very reliable and secure” Akanbi added.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Hope Of Physics Students After Graduation? / Ican Docket Out / Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.