Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) (46783 Views)

Police Declare Bauchi Lawmaker, Yakubu Abdullahi Shehu Wanted (Photo) / Super Eagles Star Abdullahi Shehu Dumped Tambuwal / 2023: Tambuwal Gives Condition That Can Make A Southerner Become Nigeria’s Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
dele31:
This is unnecessary. Why wasting so much on a player that didn't even feature for 1 second at the World cup. Why are all our politician s like playing to the gallery? Our politicians need to be more proactive in things that demand more attention other than charades like this one.

Whether featured or not he is their pride in Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
To those of you still bitter about that Argentina match, had we qualified , France would have humiliated us either. If we no cry on 26 of June we for still cry on 30th june. What shall it profit a man to postpone his sorrows?

However , England for the trophy.

Indeed u are a wise man
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
misplacement of priority and misappropriation of public fund

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by Witnes: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Abeg who get iheanacho and ighalo number I wan donate to them 2 granite stone from my kataport ..
Dey there d find stone 4 ur catapult when Iheanacho dey UK dey do shopping of 7.suntin mila.
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by Ibbi039(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
mrajims:
abeg who be shehu Abdullah? I'm just hearing his name for the first time. but this is totally uncalled for. wasting taxpayers money on this?! when there are many rooming around the streets. Haba! Mr governor. #sad

Abdullahi Shehu has been in Super eagles squad since 2016, he currently plays for Bursaspor. He provided an assist for Iwobi's goal during their match against Zambia, he received an award for 'The man of the match' undecided

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Abeg who get iheanacho and ighalo number I wan donate to them 2 granite stone from my kataport ..
Eediat grin
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
The signs of a useless senseless governor. Taking from the poor to give the rich. So what about the rest of the players ?
How does this one Nigeria works ?
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
To those of you still bitter about that Argentina match, had we qualified , France would have humiliated us either. If we no cry on 26 of June we for still cry on 30th june. What shall it profit a man to postpone his sorrows?

However , England for the trophy.
Lolz.
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
I have watched Shehu Abdullah played for super eagles since 2016 and he made a valuable contribution in all the frendlies and qaulifications.
All these hatred about the guy just because of his geographical location won't takes us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
dele31:
This is unnecessary. Why wasting so much on a player that didn't even feature for 1 second at the World cup. Why are all our politician s like playing to the gallery? Our politicians need to be more proactive in things that demand more attention other than charades like this one.
when you win election do it your own way. till then you are irrelevant
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by abuhari: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
West of funds
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by skipo1010(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2018
I can't even see anything, isn't a house or an office?
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Tambuwal therefore directed the state commissioner for lands and housing to identify a suitable land to be allocated to Abdullahi shehu for the construction of sports complex to be named after Abdullahi shehu.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/gov-tambuwal-donates-house-hajj-seat-to.html
Let me get this straight! Did this guy did anything extraordinary in Russia

ABI na super eagles win I am not understanding undecided

Maybe he is receiving a reward for a coded assignment he carried out just like Jega deceived us ALL and still receive international recognition undecided

The guy might be a relative undecided I am just trying to understand the morale behind this giving

A state like that might be owing workers oooo ooo

Workers that have worked all their lives did not even receive one third of such lavish gift!

I spit on evil leaders who perpetually wants to keep their people in bondage!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 4:38am On Jul 03, 2018
People that excelled academically should also be rewarded....

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2018
This is total nonsense why should Tambulwa pick him out of the others. It was a collective effort and moreover this player did not even partake. This is discouraging to the others. Utter nonsense.
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by dmbb: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2018
There is religious ethnocentrism in our national team, therefore I suggest quoter system so that each State should be represented
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by newoffer: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2018
We are too religious. keep religious personal
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by pally123: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2018
This promise that will take 20years to materialise. No be naija govt promise again?
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by kcbusta(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2018
dele31:

Bros he played against Croatia

Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tolexander:
Well, Sokoto state hardly contribute to the make up of the Super Eagles. Hence the need to shower the footballer with gift.

Delta and Edo States shouldn't try this gesture o. almost all their lands will be donated to footballers. Too much players they contributed to the Super Eagles.
Delta is the highest in Nigeria
Re: Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
dmbb:
There is religious ethnocentrism in our national team, therefore I suggest quoter system so that each State should be represented
I believe you're joking...because if US and other European countries believes in ur ideology, they won't have attain their heights. It's people like you with this mentality drags this country behind!
Once again I say, I believe you are joking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / COVID-19: FG To Review Lockdown Relaxation This Week / Olu Falae Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.