Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide (1064 Views)

Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by sophsia62: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Special Assistant on New Media to the President of the Senate, Mr Olu Onemola, has urged Nigerians not to link the President of the Senate Dr Bukola Saraki with the decision of his Chief of Staff Akeem Baba-Ahmed to dump the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mr Onemola in a series of tweets on his twitter handle:@OnemolaOlu absolved the President of the Senate of any links with the decision of his chief of staff.

The Chief of Staff dumped the APC in Kaduna on Monday. But in a swift reaction, the SA new media urged Nigerias not to be quick in linking the Chief of Staff’s Decision to his principal, Saraki.

He tweeted: “Before you people jump to conclusions, the announcement in Kaduna today by Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Chief of Staff to the Senate President, has nothing to do with the SP, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

“Before joining SP’s team, Dr. Baba-Ahmed has been a politician. He was the CPC chairman in Kaduna State and was the pioneer chairman of APC in the State.

“All politics is local and Dr. Baba-Ahmed has acted in line with the decision of his group in Kaduna State. So, please, there should be no basis for empty speculation.The Chief to Saraki dumped the APC on Monday stressing that the party had performed below his expectations.

Saraki is a member of the aggrieved New People Democratic Party (nPDP), a faction of the PDP that broke out to join the APC in 2015. The nPDP are however now aggrived with the APC and are seeking redress from the party leadership.

While briefing newsmen in Kaduna on Monday, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed said: “This statement is to inform the public of my resignation from APC. I have sent a formal letter to this effect to chairman of my ward.

“This has been a very difficult decision, to leave a party I helped to form and made my humble contributions to put in power.

“After three years, however, I need to say that the APC has grossly under-performed and has forfeited any claim to my loyalty and continue membership.

“I do not believe in all concience, that it should be trusted and encouraged to continue to govern our great country beyond 2019.

“I am not leaving to join another party. This is my decision and mine alone . It has nothing to do with the president of the senate Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

“It’s a decision taken after due consultations with Akida Group, a group that has predated my appointment as chief of staff to the President of the Senate.

“I will remain active in politics, as this is the main avenue for salvaging our nation from rising insecurity, poverty and bitter divisions,” he said.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/saraki-has-nothing-to-do-with-his-chief.html

Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
GOOD RIDDANCE still

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by fran6co(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
hmm
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saraki is better off without APC. He should man up. His father would be angry with him in grave.
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please follow him that useless ipob party called PDP. You are not wanted in APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Please follow him that useless ipob party called PDP. You are not wanted in APC.

Up till now, you never tire for IPOB matter??

Which is even better, an IPOB party or a fulani herdsmen party? Lol

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by Baawaa(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
APC is not distributing free money as you people expect grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by magoo10(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari and zombies will be standing alone by end of the year hoping and dreaming that inec will rig the elections for them.
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69023444:
GOOD RIDDANCE still

My barbeque friend... grin
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Baawaa:

He said APC has underperformed.
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by Baawaa(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

He said APC has underperformed.
Yes,we are saying the same thing,if you don't see what you expect you can talk anyhow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Baawaa:

Yes,we are saying the same thing,if you don't see what you expect you can talk anyhow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Has APC not underperformed? undecided undecided
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by Baawaa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Has APC not underperformed? undecided undecided
Some lazy youths are saying that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Baawaa:

Some lazy youths are saying that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Forget about lazy youths and speak for yourself...Has APC underperformed or not...
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by uwa1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
It's time to step away from a sinking ship...
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by uwa1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Baawaa:

APC is a failed party.... A sinking ship...
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by GavelSlam: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hope he's not one of those roped in the Ofa robbery.

Because the popular thing to do now is pretend you've offended government as the long arm of the law catches up with you.
Re: Saraki Has Nothing To Do With His Chief Of Staff Dumping APC – Aide by ibrahimsalam: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Hope he's not one of those roped in the Ofa robbery.

Because the popular thing to do now is pretend you've offended government as the long arm of the law catches up with you.
no be only long arm ,you no like shot arm

(1) (Reply)

Imo Chief Of Staff, Uche Nwosu Receives Global Award On Empowerment (pics) / IPOB DIPLOMACY: The Right Behavior Of A Prospectus State Actor / The Igbo’s In Nigeria And Their Untold Stories Starting From Kano 1945.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.