Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (102014 Views)

Quick Steps To Grow Yams In Sacks For Harvest Within 6-8 Months / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Litmus: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
You dirty, dirty minded people. Unlike the rest of you, I came to examine cucumbers.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by cicikhemy(f): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Happy for you sugar...Hard work pays

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by bammy777(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
please what's is the name of the seed she use in planting.
it's called cucumber erectile fluid. it poops after constant and persistent injection and ejection , sticking and grinding, of the cucumber into the wherever it could be the rare opening or major opening and sometimes mouth. This can be done in different ways. I recommend kamasutra for proper learning. I wish you happy planting
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by oneclickng: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wife material loading...

BE THE FIRST TO CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
God bless your hard work sis. Ladies like you inspire me more

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by iLUMeN8(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Why you dey wonder, e concern you? angry

Cucumber doesn't cheat,
It doesn't have side chicks.
It doesn't ask the lady to be submissive.
It doesn't kiss and tell.
It doesn't slutshame.
It doesn't ejaculate.
So, it can't impregnate.

Cucumber issa goal grin

It's a shame that folks like you that talk a lot of Sh!t don't/can't do sh!t undecided
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
bammy777:
it's called cucumber erectile fluid. it poops after constant and persistent injection and ejection , sticking and grinding, of the cucumber into the wherever it could be the rare opening or major opening and sometimes mouth. This can be done in different ways. I recommend kamasutra for proper learning. I wish you happy planting
like seriously? Nigerians, you people play a lot.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
the only reasonable and hardworking ipob that I've seen. she has refused to be useless unlike some online ranting chest beating pigs
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
And one woman would slot that big cucumber inside her? Respect ma!
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
I tink sey na d diff type of dicks wey she don recieve she wan show us
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Where are the chidimmas?
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I can eat cucumber morning, afternoon and evening. I love it
awwwn
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Aurobindo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jupiter's Cock
Jupiter's Cock
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Hope you all know of those cucumber is sold not less than N400 per one?

She probably has more than 500 pieces of cucumber in that picture.

Rough Maths:

N400 x 500 = N200, 000!
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by vizkiz: 1:25am On Jul 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Which event? undecided

Oh... NOT AGAIN grin
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Cucumber doesn't cheat,
It doesn't have side chicks.
It doesn't ask the lady to be submissive.
It doesn't kiss and tell.
It doesn't slutshame.
It doesn't ejaculate.
So, it can't impregnate.

Cucumber issa goal grin

And someone will claim she no dey use rabbit. Issokay wink
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by chukxie(m): 2:32am On Jul 03, 2018
That's the real slay queen. May God bless her hustle.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by paulsan(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2018
After a hard day job!! Something good to show for it. Good market is my wishes to her.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by sinola(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2018
GibsonB:
A Hard Working Anambra Lady is currently celebrating on her Facebook Page after Successfully Harvesting Hundreds of Cucumbers, The lady named Mgbeke While sharing the photos on her page said its her 3rd harvest on same land.

“And I still confess that my God is still extraordinarily awesome, faithful and dependable.

Harvest Time still thriving… 3rd mode….same spot….Anambra

Ohh!! Can this love for Farm Fresh ever quench? Definitely mbanu

Impossible is nothing…. Forget thou not”

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/pretty-nigerian-lady-shows-off-her.html

Nne,may God bless your hussle.I am very proud of you and you are a blessing to womenfolk
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by royaldonbliss(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Wonderful. I need some of that
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Why not employ Chidinma that IPOB queen as your sales rep?

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Mgbeke mgbeke
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Cucumber doesn't cheat, It doesn't have side chicks. It doesn't ask the lady to be submissive. It doesn't kiss and tell. It doesn't slutshame. It doesn't ejaculate. So, it can't impregnate.
Cucumber issa goal grin
Cucumber cant pay 4 ur sharwarma. cant take u 2 beach during valentine. it cant suckle ur corned nipple Does it give u dat warm cuddling,we give during biting cold.NO Lastly cucumber cant marry u So cucumber gba penaty lo throwing
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Fine girl. If you see this babe outside business hours, gossh....u won't recognize her again.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Did you know what came to my mind when I read the topic....... But I was disappointed �
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Tedassie:

awwwn
What? angry
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by kripen(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2018
I advise her to make her own topic of how she started from planting to harvest. By then she will have a reasonable people contributing reasonably to her topic.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2018
GibsonB:
A Hard Working Anambra Lady is currently celebrating on her Facebook Page after Successfully Harvesting Hundreds of Cucumbers, The lady named Mgbeke While sharing the photos on her page said its her 3rd harvest on same land.

“And I still confess that my God is still extraordinarily awesome, faithful and dependable.

Harvest Time still thriving… 3rd mode….same spot….Anambra

Ohh!! Can this love for Farm Fresh ever quench? Definitely mbanu

Impossible is nothing…. Forget thou not”

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/pretty-nigerian-lady-shows-off-her.html

Anambra and cucumber are 5 & 6...
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2018
the lady in that pic is sending a particular message different from what the uncorrupted minds are thinking!
she aint the farmer! cant you see her posing dicky and seductively with cucumbers? she knows what she is doing and knows how to put her message modestly.
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Unlimited22: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2018
MrCork:

..op.. Bro but .why are u looking at her booooobsi? (Smh) smiley
Excuse me? You think we'd actually be looking at the cucumbers?
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Unlimited22: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I want some.

Guys! I like eating cucumber, why are you all quoting me like I said something strange?
Na you find trouble come em house na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) / Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.