Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) (26876 Views)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Man In His Farm In Taraba, Butcher & Kill Him (Graphic) / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2018
See area way u dey carry Janded people come 'Ladipo/Mushin' . You sef undecided when boys dey hungry na him u come Kuku bring food for them.Lucky mofo you are.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2018
themodernman:

Abi oh....I dey chop Indomie for Abòķì side yesterday and one stupid boy was just disturbing me calling me "daddy!, daddy!, daddy!," I knew he wanted to beg I looked sideways and he said "e jo e fun mi lowo kin fi kum owo kin fi ra indomie" meaning I should dash him money to add to his money to buy indomie. I just turned back to my food and continued eating and instead of the fool to move forward he continued shouting "daddy daddy daddy!" in my ears, I just shouted back on him "ta ni daddy eh!, shemi mo bi eh ni?!" Meaning who be your papa na me born you ni?

They just continued ogling at my food while I was so irritated. Well as they say, if you lie with dogs, you wake up with flies. I no go ever dey chop for that side again walahi.
grin grin what the hell were you doing in them kinda places? you should have gone to posh restuarant, though it may be a bit expensive but atleast no baga will bother you there,

It's your own fault for seeking cheap indomie in a run down ghetto grin

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by kwajahafiz(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2018
With fleas not with flies.

quote author=themodernman post=69040516]

Abi oh....I dey chop Indomie for Abòķì side yesterday and one stupid boy was just disturbing me calling me "daddy!, daddy!, daddy!," I knew he wanted to beg I looked sideways and he said "e jo e fun mi lowo kin fi kum owo kin fi ra indomie" meaning I should dash him money to add to his money to buy indomie. I just turned back to my food and continued eating and instead of the fool to move forward he continued shouting "daddy daddy daddy!" in my ears, I just shouted back on him "ta ni daddy eh!, shemi mo bi eh ni?!" Meaning who be your papa na me born you ni?

They just continued ogling at my food while I was so irritated. Well as they say, if you lie with dogs, you wake up with flies. I no go ever dey chop for that side again walahi.[/quote]
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2018
And this is one of the reason people hate the mainland,more crime and even more police harassment
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by baby124: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmm... why does this seem like a setup by the guy? It just seems so strange like a script?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Originalsly:
I don't understand....being from Lagos doesn't he know the no -go areas?....somehow I have the feeling he was too proud showing off his British wife...and son. But he was wrestling one thug with the meat cleaver when help came....did he let go and allowed the guy to run away? This story kinda hard to swallow.
i don't understand you either, are you suggesting he shouldn't show off his wife? is the problem because she is British?
even if he wants to show her off, why shouldn't he do that? in his own country without been Attacked.

Do you know how difficult it is to convince a british wife to come to Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by themodernman: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2018
kwajahafiz:
With fleas not with flies.

quote author=themodernman post=69040516]

They just continued ogling at my food while I was so irritated. Well as they say, if you lie with dogs, you wake up with flies. I no go ever dey chop for that side again walahi.

Thanks for that bruv...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by themodernman: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin what the hell were you doing in them kinda places? you should have gone to posh resuarant, though it may be a bit expensive but atleast no baga will bother you there,

True that brov, I always thought I can stay and eat in anywhere of my choosing but I know now it's not a free world...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by spawnx: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2018
"He said “My British wife and our one year old daughter came from United Kingdom to visit me. We went out to spend quality family time together but on our way back home, some men hoodlums armed with dangerous weapon such as cut to size gun and meat cleaver attempted to seize my wife Mrs. Amy Riley Tonade and our baby daughter she was carrying on her hands in a tricycle"

Riding with a foreigner in keke at Mushin!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by peacengine(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigga took his oyibo wife and kid to spend quality time in Mushin, where for mushin? cheesy Tell us anoda story bro, this one has been received and discarded

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by themodernman: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin what the hell were you doing in them kinda places? you should have gone to posh restuarant, though it may be a bit expensive but atleast no baga will bother you there,

Also coming from the ghetto, I kinda get drawn back to it.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2018
themodernman:

True that brov, I always thought I can stay and eat in anywhere of my choosing but I know now it's not a free world...
i used to think the same way too, i thought i could mingle with local people and be down to earth with them. until....they robbed me of me wallet and phone.

one guy followed me into the toilet in Mr biggs one time, and started begging me for money to buy food, when i took out my wallet to "dash"him money he tried to grab my wallet, i gave him a heavy punch in head, i think i knocked him out, left him there and walked out, not knowing that his gangs were waiting outside for me. i gave my wallet and belongings voluntarily eventually to them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Tobyarab(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Couldn't you host your wife in VI or Lekki area. Mushin area of all places. The man daft ni.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Tobyarab:
Couldn't you host your wife in VI or Lekki area. Mushin area of all places. The man daft ni.
come on! man! what's wrong with Mushin were he hosted his wife?

That's not the issue.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2018
themodernman:

Also coming from the ghetto, I kinda get drawn back to it.
i can understand. you couldn't stay away from the "hood"
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by blackboy(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2018
I strongly agree with you. Just dont make sense. 1. the location: mushin/ladipo - why ? of all places 2. keke (tricycle) - comeon !! what hsppened 2 uber or taxify or yellow n black or cabucabu? even if u no get car.
baby124:
Hmmm... why does this seem like a setup by the guy? It just seems so strange like a script?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by themodernman: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
i used to think the same way too, i thought i could mingle with local people and be down to earth with them. until....they robbed me of me wallet and phone.

one guy followed me into the toilet in Mr biggs one time, and started begging me for money to buy food, when i took out my wallet to "dash"him money he tried to grab my wallet, i gave him a heavy punch in head, i think i knocked him out, left him there and walked out, not knowing that his gangs were waiting outside for me. i gave my wallet and belongings voluntarily eventually to them. grin

Chei!!!

Imagine!

Well as they say, honesty is an expensive trait, don't expect it from cheap people.

Most of these hood guys are just a waste of precious seed, they got no nutrient in their soil.

They're simply useless walahi....

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by themodernman: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
i can understand. you couldn't stay away from the "hood"

Well I gotta start weaning myself off it obviously. The hood does one no good appatently....
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
taaaa the yellowbar husband organized the hoodlum attack on the British wife, West this is their way of saying Welcome to Nigeria.. if you know you no
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Originalsly: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
i don't understand you either, are you suggesting he shouldn't show off his wife? is the problem because she is British?
even if he wants to show her off, why shouldn't he do that? in his own country without been Attacked.

Do you know how difficult it is to convince a british wife to come to Nigeria?

I guess you're not from Lagos....you wouldn't understand.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) by Jonakez(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
olaiiht:
Honestly, this is very embarrassing. I'm sure the lady will never want to return to nigeria

This is quite embarrassing.... They will soon meet their WATERLOO..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ / Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) / Customs Officers Shot Dead In Katsina By Armed Robbers While On Duty (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.