Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Art Twenty-one: A Trip/tour That Was Worth It - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Art Twenty-one: A Trip/tour That Was Worth It (388 Views)

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Art Twenty-one: A Trip/tour That Was Worth It by Royalbiba: 1:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Art Twenty-One is a very big gallery, located inside Eko hotel.

Ezinne of All my view and I have planned to go on a trip or travel together.

We haven't gotten the chance until this very week that she contacted me that she was in Lagos.

I was so excited that I'll finally meet her but she wanted us to go to Nok by Alara that very day which was on a friday.

Making it to the Island early was impossible for me. Which means I wont be able to take pictures, have a nice time and make it back in time to the mainland, so I explained the whole situation to her and she understood.

On Saturday morning I got prepared very early and headed to the Island even though it was raining.

To Continue Reading: Please Visit; http://royalbiba.com/art-twenty-one-a-trip-tour-that-was-worth-it/

(1) (Reply)

Explore Uganda The Pearl Of Africa / 5 Current Innovations In The Automotive Sector / How Has Been A Nigerian Enhanced Or Affect You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.