Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) (4599 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Hahahah
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by SLIMDON88: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2018
God bless Sir M. Buhari. God bless the Igbo nation. God bless they Yoruba. God bless me. God bless you. God bless everybody.

1 Like

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by ashjay001(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:
For speaking against the killings by Fulani herdsmen, a member of Buhari Media Center that goes by the handle @Dawisu has decided to call off his sponsorship of a Social media influencer's event. The influencer Dr Ogbeni Dipo simply posted the following on his @OgbeniDipo Twitter Handle:

https://twitter.com/OgbeniDipo/status/1013856224767508480

On seeing the post, Salihu Tanko Yakasai, a special adviser on media to the Kano state governor and a member of Buhari media council immediately called off his sponsorship of @OgbeniDipo's event accusing him of "trying to divide Nigeria," in an obvious plot to silence many Nigerians from speaking out against herdsmen killings.

https://twitter.com/dawisu/status/1013907024839626752

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!

What's d shame

It's like calling on u, op, to contribute to PMB's re-election campaign! Is that possible, in ds lifetime?
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by chichar1(f): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2018
buharitill2023:
why wil someone associate with evil people that want to destroy this country. Those enemy of state that caused the suffering of the Masses because of their corruption, will do anything to come back to power.
mtcheeeeewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2018
ashjay001:

What's d shame

It's like calling on u, op, to contribute to PMB's re-election campaign! Is that possible, in ds lifetime?

We always knew the BMC members callous and hopeless but we never thought it was to this level
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by ashjay001(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:

We always knew the BMC members callous and hopeless but we never thought it was to this level

I support his action. Do u expect d BMC crew, to financially support an antagonist to their principal
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by 2sexyus: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
adadike:
For once, I have seen another Yoruba man with dignity. keep it up. As for that cow, what will he do for you at your event that God won't do for you? pls unfollow him too.
Nne, there are lots of Yorubas speaking up. Move out and you will see them.
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Balyz: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
These IPOB miscreants are already jittery about the prospects of Buhari's reelection, it seems they will commit suicide after it happens. Shameless idiotic pigs of Biafra
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
ashjay001:

I support his action. Do u expect d BMC crew, to financially support an antagonist to their principal
Yes, especially when their principal is responsible for the deaths of 20000 Nigerians.. Buharis life is not worth more than the life of any Nigerian including zombies like you
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Balyz:
These IPOB miscreants are already jittery about the prospects of Buhari's reelection, it seems they will commit suicide after it happens. Shameless idiotic pigs of Biafra
When did dirty afonjas start calling someone else pigs? I dont understand again.

3 Likes

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Balyz: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:

When dirty dirty afonjas start calling someone else pigs? I dont understand again.
Ask your dilector he was the one who called you people pigs and idiots and for once I agree with him
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Balyz:
Ask your dilector he was the one who called you people pigs and idiots and for once I agree with him
oh, so you now accept everything he was saying? See confusion. Interesting, so why were you crying when one editor called you sophisticated morons for this same reason?

1 Like

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Erudite01: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
I don't think they will care to enter this theard they are all losers
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Erudite01: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
I just remembered some
Yarimo
MANNABUEGRILL(I can't even remember the full moniker i don't know if am correct this one sell Grills,fish e.t.c and he his contesting for buhari he needs deliverance)

1 Like

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Erudite01: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Shameless indeed you could imagine somebody supporting buhari for a second tenure after all this century killings of people and is worse buhari's age 75 years for second tenure no way even God will not agree see them.
Sarki/sarrki
Buhariguy
DeBrain045
Omekalives/omeka
Gravelslam
Mylove
Balyz (This one is shameless among all writes rubbish)
Jesuslovelsyou
Buharitill2023 (This one is the useless among all he can't even argue)
Roger3D
Hmm am thinking can somebody help me classify them

1 Like

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Balyz: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:

oh, so you now accept everything he was saying? See confusion. Interesting, so why were you crying when one editor called you sophisticated morons for this same reason?
Don't be a dummy, I never said anything like that. What I said was for once I agree with Nnamdi Kanu for calling you pigs and idiots. He was right you know grin
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by ashjay001(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:

Yes, especially when their principal is responsible for the deaths of 20000 Nigerians.. Buharis life is not worth more than the life of any Nigerian including zombies like you

Even if na Jesus be president, we go still record deaths!

Death is just d evil in men, gushing out!

Don't let sentiments, cloud ur judgement! U can't pay ur enemy, to bring u down!
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
ashjay001:

Even if na Jesus be president, we go still record deaths!

Death is just d evil in men, gushing out!

Don't let sentiments, cloud ur judgement! U can't pay ur enemy, to bring u down!
Apart from death mention any positive things Buhari has recorded in 3 years

1 Like

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Erudite01: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Balyz:
Don't be a dummy, I never said anything like that. What I said was for once I agree with Nnamdi Kanu for calling you pigs and idiots. He was right you know grin
Their was never a time Nnamdi kanu called those supporting Biafra pigs and idiots can you prove it?
This is why i say you people are senseless

1 Like

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Erudite01:
Their was never a time Nnamdi kanu called those supporting Biafra pigs and idiots can you prove it?
This is why i say you people are senseless
Sophisticated morons

2 Likes

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by ashjay001(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:

If u're objective n born before 2015, u should be able to mention several urself.

As if death sef resumed, when PMB took over. U're allowed to hate, u don't need excuses joor
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
ashjay001:

If u're objective n born before 2015, u should be able to mention several urself.

As if death sef resumed, when PMB took over. U're allowed to hate, u don't need excuses joor
Ok, I was born after 2015. So tell me one positive thing Muhamad Buhari has achieved as president.. Is this a difficult question? Just mention something... wtf

fyi Buhari has always been associated with death, when he lost election, people died, when he won, people died.. I only hope Buahri will submit you next time to his evil alter since you dont have a brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by ashjay001(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:

When n if u escapetongue

Npower

School feeding

Nipping d ipob n NDA, agitations in d bud, before dey blossomed like BH

Doubled d foreign reserves

Diversifying d economy
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Balyz: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:

Ok, I was born after 2015. So tell me one positive thing Muhamad Buhari has achieved as president.. Is this a difficult question? Just mention something... wtf

fyi Buhari has always been associated with death, when he lost election, people died, when he won, people died.. I only hope Buahri will submit you next time to his evil alter since you dont have a brain
Ibo girl elections were won and lost since 2015 but yet you are still here wailing. Even Jonathan that lost has since accepted his fate. You will surely cry again next year grin
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Erudite01: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Balyz:
Ibo girl elections were won and lost since 2015 but yet you are still here wailing. Even Jonathan that lost has since accepted his fate. You will surely cry again next year grin
I need you to write the truth, buhari is not fit for second tenure and will no win it i can assure you that, religious and ethical barrier aside
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by 2sexyus: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Praises Trump On Twitter, Receives An Epic Reply From Oyinbo Man / Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam / Breaking News: President Buhari Asked APC To Avoid Consensus, Jonathan Got Waive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.