Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) (4600 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2018
For speaking against the killings by Fulani herdsmen, a member of Buhari Media Center that goes by the handle @Dawisu has decided to call off his sponsorship of a Social media influencer's event. The influencer Dr Ogbeni Dipo simply posted the following on his @OgbeniDipo Twitter Handle:

To the Yoruba folks here defending nonsense & taking sides, learn to speak the truth on all issues. Stop taking side & defending what is not. They are laughing at you behind your back. Have some dignity and be objective. Criticise the useless killings and bloodshed. Fear God too.
https://twitter.com/OgbeniDipo/status/1013856224767508480

On seeing the post, Salihu Tanko Yakasai, a special adviser on media to the Kano state governor and a member of Buhari media council immediately called off his sponsorship of @OgbeniDipo's event accusing him of "trying to divide Nigeria," in an obvious plot to silence many Nigerians from speaking out against herdsmen killings.

Hello Dipo, this is to inform you that i wont be attending your event. I cant be working with a divisive figure like you, its a slap on my dignity as a Nigerian that believes in one United Nigeria. Kindly unfollow back too.

https://twitter.com/dawisu/status/1013907024839626752

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 2:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Both Buhari and his media council members have indeed lost it.. It seems the only way they can win elections now is by giving out crumbs to the same people they have impoverished.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 2:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Lalasticlala let Nigerians know
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerians now deal with fulani herdsmen killings and online herdsmen blackmail...

15 Likes

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 2:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Going through the timelines.. Another rogue Buhari media council member, and from his profile SSA Electronic Media to one of the most useless governors in Nigeria, Kogi State, (and with fake followers like many BMC members) also chimes in... Pathetic..

What is sad is an educated fellow is proudly wearing his primitive ethnicism and perverted jingoism on his lapel without even knowing it. A PhD holder!! All for social media fame!!!
May the dignity you have lost be found someday. Kindly unfollow back.
https://twitter.com/GbengaGOLD/status/1013909457049440256

All this tripe just because a person spoke against Fulani herdsmen killings? what a country!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by BeingFrank(m): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:
Both Buhari and his media council members have indeed lost it.. It seems the only way they can win elections now is by giving out crumbs to the same people they have impoverished.
Even The Impoverished Are Now Wise, They'll Aim For The Fingers Not The Crumbs. Except The Handful Of Zombies On NL, Which Won't Save Their Sinking Ship.

12 Likes

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by adadike(f): 3:26am On Jul 03, 2018
For once, I have seen another Yoruba man with dignity. keep it up. As for that cow, what will he do for you at your event that God won't do for you? pls unfollow him too.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 3:37am On Jul 03, 2018
The aboki and afonja BMC look well fed.
Unlike malnourished Sarrki,buhariguy etc

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Is always yoruba....and hausa on this issue of eternal unity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari should Increase BMC Stipends na embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Paperwhite(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2018
That is the new gimmick on the block since subtle/overt lies, deceit, propaganda are no more working for them again.The zombie block are the most vociferous in this act.Meanwhile their waterloo is looming.

8 Likes

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Paperwhite(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2018
adadike:
For once, I have seen another Yoruba man with dignity. keep it up. As for the cow, what with he do for you at your event that God won't do for you. pls unfollow him too.
Gbam! Ekele'm kwa gi adanne!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by johnmartus(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2018
I pity those novice lazy youth call dipo.

1 Like

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by saaron(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2018
What do you expect from agents of darkness? Truth is not found in them. Speak the truth and they will shout hate speech. Bloody terrorist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Ziggylady(f): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2018
They are everywhere and easy to spot..One even tore an Invite with his chimpy fingers he claimed was given to him to attend Winner's Chapel the other day..

Their latest campaign is 'i wont have anything to do with divisive figures','i am a good Christian and God did not tell us to hate anyone'(hatred to these agents of darkness means speaking out against the killings perpetuated by fulani herdsmen),'I am a Christian but dislike Nigerian Pastors like Oyedepo,Enenche for preaching hate'..blablabla!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by simsay: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Too bad

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by aolawale025: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2018
The truth shall set them free
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Kokolet11: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Haha sarki will never come here,choi what a zone.b
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2018
lalasticlala, admin time to expose members or BMC
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

They are everywhere and easy to spot..One even tore an Invite with his chimpy fingers he claimed was given to him to attend Winner's Chapel the other day..

Their latest campaign is 'i wont have anything to do with divisive figures','i am a good Christian and God did not tell us to hate anyone','I am a Christian but dislike Nigerian Pastors like Oyedepo,Enenche for preaching hate'..blablabla!

members of BMC are now running amok to protect killer herdsmen and also campaign for the reelection of their leader

1 Like

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:

members of BMC are now running amok to protect killer herdsmen and also campaign for the reelection of their leader

They are indeed but darkness can never overshadow light.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by leofab(f): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Really worrisome
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by buharitill2023: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

Their latest campaign is 'i wont have anything to do with divisive figures','i am a good Christian and God did not tell us to hate anyone'(hatred to these agents of darkness means speaking out against the killings perpetuated by fulani herdsmen),'I am a Christian but dislike Nigerian Pastors like Oyedepo,Enenche for preaching hate'..blablabla!

why wil someone associate with evil people that want to destroy this country. Those enemy of state that caused the suffering of the Masses because of their corruption, will do anything to come back to power.
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by buchilino(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2018
BECAUSE OF A SMALL PORRIDGE, MOST NIGERIANS WILL BETRAY DER CONSCIENCE
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:

MURIC spokesman Akintola is used now to suppress the truth about the killings

1 Like

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by EternalTruths: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Any Yoruba person still defending Buhari's madness aka Fulani Terrorists should know That no one will come to the rescue of the Yoruba nation if the killings move westward.

This is the time for every wise Yoruba person to stand up against Fulani Madness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Sarrki, Madridguy, call BMC guys to order now!!! Enough is Enough

Lalasticlala
Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by globemoney: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
MURIC spokesman Akintola is used now to suppress the truth about the killings
Just imagine the nonsense.. using willing slaves to accomplish their mission. yeye

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa / Meet Abba Kyari's Wife And Children / Breaking: Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.