Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage (19335 Views)

Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2018
manontree:
The problem with these sorts of tales is usually the fact the husband in most cases isn't the biological father!

Once you hear a couple has been married for years without kids and suddenly they have one or two or several after years of waiting, what went down is always not as it seems. The Joke below perfectly illustrates what usually happens

Guy : Doctor, my Girlfriend is pregnant but we always use protection and the rubber never broke. How is it possible?
Doctor : Let me tell you a story: "There was once a Hunter who always carried a gun wherever he went. One day he took out his Umbrella instead of his Gun and went out. A Lion suddenly jumped infront of him. In order to scare the Lion, the Hunter used the Umbrella like a Gun, and shot the Lion, then it died!

Guy : Nonsense! Someone else must have shot the Lion..

Doctor : Good! You understood the story. Next patient please..

So while you shout Hallelujah and praise d lord, remember this
mah niggah

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
Why is everyone shouting ivf?
because its ivf

2 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by thatigboman: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2018
PearlStreet:
This is IVF na.
and so?
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by PearlStreet(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
thatigboman:
and so?

Use your tongue to count your teeth

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by dafemnet: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Stop fighting and arguing over someone's joy,pray for your own happiness.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by tombeh(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Congratulations ooooo Big Big God grin grin grin
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by VULCAN(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Everything you said below is true. Those who lack knowledge are implying the woman was unfaithful as if being unfaithful guarantees a multiple birth

Mudley313:
Statistically, women who undergo IVF have multiple pregnancies (twins, triplets, or higher-order multiples) at a higher rate than women who conceived naturally: According to statistics published in 2013, around 40% of all IVF pregnancies in the US resulted in multiple births.

The main reason for this is the practice of transferring more than one embryo at a time in an IVF cycle. Until recently, most fertility doctors routinely transferred multiple embryos in the hope of achieving a better chance of success. The reason for this is that many embryos have chromosomal abnormalities which mean they are not actually viable. This is true whether the embryos are conceived naturally or through IVF. Because egg quality tends to decline over the years, the proportion of abnormal embryos generally goes up as a woman ages. Placing two or more embryos into the uterus at a time was thought to increase pregnancy rates, with the hope that at least one would survive. Quite often, more than one embryo will successfully implant, resulting in a multiple pregnancy.

https://blog.scrcivf.com/does-ivf-increase-your-chances-of-having-twins

Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by placeofallure(f): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
the husband better set up that DNA test appointment.

It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. God does everything perfect at His time, this is not about DNA, learn to trust God. Thanksgiving was done in my church this past Sunday, 1st of July, a couple, after 18 years of marriage, gave birth to a set of triplets. There's nothing impossible for God!
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:
. Do you live on Naira land? Damn.... You're just everywhere on every thread

Asin ehn. The guy just dey vex me everyday!
I can't talk nomore. I had cautioned him about this attitude sometime ago. I wonder if that his job keeps him busy at all..
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2018
placeofallure:

It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. God does everything perfect at His time, this is not about DNA, learn to trust God. Thanksgiving was done in my church this past Sunday, 1st of July, a couple, after 18 years of marriage, gave birth to a set of triplets. There's nothing impossible for God!
yes. lets confirm with the DNA test. even those healed miraculously of leprosy in the Bible were told to go get confirmation from the Priest.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by LaudableXX: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
the wife knows whose baby it is.
a man doesnt jump from infertility to triplets just like that.
MISEDUCATIONS:
the husband better set up that DNA test appointment.
MISEDUCATIONS:
yes. lets confirm with the DNA test. even those healed miraculously of leprosy in the Bible were told to go get confirmation from the Priest.
MISEDUCATIONS:
if that is him. anyways a DNA test will confirm if its God or the wife helping God grin

Are you living on Mars? Haven't you ever heard of IVF?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

Are you living on Mars? Haven't you ever heard of IVF?? shocked
you clearly have never heard of it
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by LaudableXX: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Your ignorance is encyclopedic!

Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

Your ignorance is encyclopedic!
believe that if it makes you feel good.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by murmee: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2018
MrTeeo:
Praise IVF also
GBAM!
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by jopedom: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Glory be to God... Hallelujah.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by HomeOfMe(f): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69034627:
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are
After 20 years? It might have been IVF. Thank God for Doctors. It's also possible to have had a nati conception. I love that Sinach song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by Lapalapa: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Hey Ubunja, what happened to your other account, n u dont drop writeups again, aside deleting all the ones uve posted

In Yoruba, *kilode*?
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lapalapa:

Hey Ubunja, what happened to your other account, n u dont drop writeups again, aside deleting all the ones uve posted

In Yoruba, *kilode*?
Ubunja is still there. there is a female MOD who hates that account so i retired it. it was getting bans that dont even make sense.

for now im not writing any new Miseducations coz im writing other things for other websites and forums.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wow, a wonder working God has done it again.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:42am On Jul 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
After 20 years? It might have been IVF. Thank God for Doctors. It's also possible to have had a nati conception. I love that Sinach song.
You are right.
I love the song too!
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by LaudableXX: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Divine intervention also has a strong part to play in this story. sad Do you know how many people have failed IVF cycles? shocked Or did anyone tell you that IVF is a fool-proof method to have a child? The process still has a high failure rate, and only the very lucky ones get a child using this process. Some may have tried IVF about 4 or 5 times, before becoming successful parents.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by HomeOfMe(f): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

Divine intervention also has a strong part to play in this story. sad Do you know how many people have failed IVF cycles? shocked Or did anyone tell you that IVF is a fool-proof method to have a child? The process still has a high failure rate, and only the very lucky ones get a child using this process. Some may have tried IVF about 4 or 5 times, before becoming successful parents.
True.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by Lapalapa: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Ubunja is still there. there is a female MOD who hates that account so i retired it. it was getting bans that dont even make sense.

for now im not writing any new Miseducations coz im writing other things for other websites and forums.

Loooooooooooooooool @ female MOD. U must have touched some raw nerves... Which sites please, or how can I get more miseducations?
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lapalapa:

Loooooooooooooooool @ female MOD. U must have touched some raw nerves... Which sites please, or how can I get more miseducations?
there are no new Miseducations coz im writing different stuffs. time for those wroteups is just not there for now. but never say never.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by MaziOmenuko: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lol@thank God. You guys are unbelievable! So God had to wait for 20yrs while a young chap somewhere just got intimate with his babe and they are presently in a dilemma on how to terminate the pregnancy.

Medical science is doing wonders while God takes the praise, allelujah somborriu
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by MaziOmenuko: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
placeofallure:

What your couple didn't disclose to you brethren is that they paid thru their nose to undergo ivf. They just give you guys the news that will cheer the congregation and you guys gullibly shout praise da lord!
Re: Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage by Lapalapa: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
there are no new Miseducations coz im writing different stuffs. time for those wroteups is just not there for now. but never say never.

Toor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerians Like To Reduce Their Ages? / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.