Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post (17514 Views)

Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by IamHeWrites: 5:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Blessing Timidi Digha, a sexual reproductive health & rights advocate, lost two of her kids when a fire broke out at their home last weekend.

According to reports, Blessing and her husband were away, leaving two-year-old ltunu and four-year-old Damilare Omolere in the care of their 11-year-old elder sister. Sadly, a fire broke out at their home and killed the two youngest kids in Ondo state.

The grieving mother has shared a very courageous post on Facebook in which she fully established her faith in God inspite of the tragedy that has befallen her family.

She wrote;
"On the 23rd of June 2018, My husband Olabode Omolere and I experienced terrible loss of Two beautiful kids that brought us so much joy. Itunuoluwa and Oluwadamilare. I am still broken. Its just a week but the pain is still insane, i thought i will die, I still have the thoughts of self destruction but. I am so glad that i gave life to these wonderful kids, they always brought me Joy. Always! Everyone has their narrative of what went wrong, some garnished even to our own disbelief.

As i hope we will heal somehow and someday, despite the tears, blames, pain and questions, I say JESUS I LOVE YOU, ALL I HAVE IS YOURS, YOURS I AM, YOURS I WANT TO BE, DO WITH ME AS YOU WILL

��(its a painful prayer to say at this time).
Thank you for being there for us, we really appreciate it"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/mom-whose-kids-burnt-to-death-in-ondo-state-speaks-in-heartbreaking-facebook-post.html

7 Likes

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nukilia: 5:26am On Jul 03, 2018
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss cry cry cry

24 Likes

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Appreciating d Lord Jesus Christ in hard times like this is a sign of great courage.

God is good all the time!

62 Likes

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by ashjay001(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Appreciating d Lord Jesus Christ in hard times like this is a sign of great courage.

God is good all the time!

I tend to be a "live n let live", kind of person.

But, her statement, just doesn't feel right. Lost 2 loved kids, to a fire accident, n a week later, u're trying to show a strong face? Abegi!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 03, 2018
ashjay001:

I tend to be a "live n let live", kind of person.

But, her statement, just doesn't feel right. Lost 2 loved kids, to a fire accident, n a week later, u're trying to show a strong face? Abegi!
Lol that's true. She's sounding like she came online to shame her mockers sef.

8 Likes

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Tychamps(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Waoh..
what a great faith.
May God replenish you accordingly

4 Likes

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2018
cry
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2018

*quote*
I am still broken. Its just a week but the pain is still insane, i thought i will die, I still have the thoughts of self destruction but. I am so glad that i gave life to these wonderful kids

*Unquote *

Anguish of a mother.
So sad.
Terrible.
May God give her strength at this sad time.
May this never happen to any of us in Jesus name

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by 9japrof(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Jesus/God never takes away people from their loved ones.

That belief is false and paints God/Jesus as cruel individuals.

Death, suffering, anguish, pains comes from Satan the devil, unforeseen occurrences and our imperfections.

Jehovah is a loving God and has promised to undo the effects of sin and death

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2018
embarassed really sad
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by s3tt1ngz003: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2018
if this woman survives insanity or mental disorder, then she's the strongest. Loosing one loved ones to fire accidents is everlasting trauma

3 Likes

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2018
Sorry mama

They've leave this wicked world, especially this hell called Nigeria and now in the best place called heaven. Live a straight forward life to meet them there.

Take heart

2 Likes

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2018
I feel her pain
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Auxtin85(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2018
May God grant your family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Naturallyme: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2018
May God grant them eternal rest and give the couple the fortitude t bear the loss.

Point to Note

The level of negligence and poor safety culture among women these days is so alarming. Phones have taken over their minds that they hardly concentrate. I pray for them everyday. they are soo naïve that they commit personal safety to God.

1 Like

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Michael004: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2018
cry
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by debolayinka(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Nairaland atheists and the Freeze crew, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2018
It is well wit your family mam cry
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Jasperro(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2018
heartfelt and painful
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by MurphyG1(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2018
9japrof:

Death, suffering, anguish, pains comes from Satan the devil, unforeseen occurrences and our imperfections.

Who told you God does not take away people from their loved ones? Nobody comes to this world or leaves without Him knowing.

Nothing in this world happens without God knowing.

Next time, please separate God and Jesus (dont say God/Jesus). They are not same.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by yemmight(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2018
So painful.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2018
All the gullibles keep doing on here is calling God, God will do this, God will do that, God can not do nada!

God is so useless he couldn't save the innocent boy from the fire.

were the fuvk was God when the fire started or before the fire? God is a blood sucking coward!
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2018
debolayinka:
Nairaland atheists and the Freeze crew, over to you.
God is so fuvking useless, were was God when the child was burning?

God my ass!
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2018
we pray for d lost children...all over d continent embarassed

and d guy above me..needs help...anyone to help?

1 Like

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Benblaq(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2018
She's a catholic

That prayer means utmost submission to God and His will.

Fortitude is what I wish for you.

5 Likes

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Shey we were told the mother also died of heart attack?

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Praktikals(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2018
MurphyG1:

Who told you God does not take away people from their loved ones? Nobody comes to this world or leaves without Him knowing.

Nothing in this world happens without God knowing.

Next time, please separate God and Jesus (dont say God/Jesus). They are not same.
God = Jesus. Argue with your phone
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Offpoint: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2018
In a sane Society, you and your husband will answer to the full wrath of law to serve warnings to those who left their kids in the of minors for babysitting.

I feel for those youngies who died an avoidable death, RIP to 'em.

2 Likes

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by mrvitalis(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2018
9japrof:

Who took away the first sons in Egypt? Where they boy someones loved ones?

Please I dare you God and Satan who killed more people in the bible

Infant how many people did Satan kill

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / House Boy Or House Girl? / He Has Changed.. Almost Completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.