Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post (17508 Views)

Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by tyson98: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Sorry madam she's even a Catholic
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by MurphyG1(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Praktikals:

God = Jesus. Argue with your phone

I dont engage in pointless arguments.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Blessing Timidi Digha, a sexual reproductive health & rights advocate, lost two of her kids when a fire broke out at their home last weekend.

According to reports, Blessing and her husband were away, leaving two-year-old ltunu and four-year-old Damilare Omolere in the care of their 11-year-old elder sister. Sadly, a fire broke out at their home and killed the two youngest kids in Ondo state.

The grieving mother has shared a very courageous post on Facebook in which she fully established her faith in God inspite of the tragedy that has befallen her family.

She wrote;
"On the 23rd of June 2018, My husband Olabode Omolere and I experienced terrible loss of Two beautiful kids that brought us so much joy. Itunuoluwa and Oluwadamilare. I am still broken. Its just a week but the pain is still insane, i thought i will die, I still have the thoughts of self destruction but. I am so glad that i gave life to these wonderful kids, they always brought me Joy. Always! Everyone has their narrative of what went wrong, some garnished even to our own disbelief.

As i hope we will heal somehow and someday, despite the tears, blames, pain and questions, I say JESUS I LOVE YOU, ALL I HAVE IS YOURS, YOURS I AM, YOURS I WANT TO BE, DO WITH ME AS YOU WILL

��(its a painful prayer to say at this time).
Thank you for being there for us, we really appreciate it"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/mom-whose-kids-burnt-to-death-in-ondo-state-speaks-in-heartbreaking-facebook-post.html

Children should never be left alone
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Adetaiwoo: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2018
You left two younger kids in care of an Eleven year old. That's insane to say the least. You left a child to take care of children in pursuit of a career maybe. The type of parenting we have these days is unbelievably horrible.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by ogolomachi(f): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2018
trade your God for a Carven local god.....ogun or sango will never try ur faith in them with something calamitous as this
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by GrammarCheck: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2018
May God grant her the fortitude to bear the loss.

But at the risk of sounding insensitive but in US, she and her husband will be having a chat with the police for child endangerment. You cant leave toddlers with an 11 year old child. Minimum age for a babysitter is 13yrs old
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by GrammarCheck: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Adetaiwoo:
You left two younger kids in care of an Eleven year old. That's insane to say the least. You left a child to take care of children in pursuit of a career maybe. The type of parenting we have these days is unbelievably horrible.

You spoke my mind
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by YaksonFCA(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2018
RIP
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2018
In the first place how could you leave the kids to 11yrs old to mind, if you were in western country you should be in jail by now

Well such thing could only happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2018
i guess she is one of those social media mealy-bugs wives!
when obviously she shares a part in the blame for the loss, she is running to facebook to speak! she will spend hours chatting there and commenting instead of dying quick and reincarnating quick in another lifetime to be a more careful mom who wouldnt leave a 2 year old at home all the time in care of another kid!!
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Pataricatering(f): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
9japrof:
Jesus/God never takes away people from their loved ones.

That belief is false and paints God/Jesus as cruel individuals.

Death, suffering, anguish, pains comes from Satan the devil, unforeseen occurrences and our imperfections.

Jehovah is a loving God and has promised to undo the effects of sin and death
but God allows Satevil ! When you can stop evil but allow it happen you are just as responsible as the person who committed it ! except you are saying Satan is more powerful than God and evil happens because Satan overpowers God !
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Pataricatering(f): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
9japrof:
Jesus/God never takes away people from their loved ones.

That belief is false and paints God/Jesus as cruel individuals.

Death, suffering, anguish, pains comes from Satan the devil, unforeseen occurrences and our imperfections.

Jehovah is a loving God and has promised to undo the effects of sin and death
but God allows Satan so evil ! When you can stop evil but allow it happen you are just as responsible as the person who committed it ! except you are saying Satan is more powerful than God and evil happens because Satan overpowers God !
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Useless country.
She and her husband should be in police custody for leaving 3 minors at home.
Hmm,What do I know,When 9 yrs old is already a maid in someone's house
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by OldBeer: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Naturallyme:
May God grant them eternal rest and give the couple the fortitude t bear the loss.

Point to Note

The level of negligence and poor safety culture among women these days is so alarming. Phones have taken over their minds that they hardly concentrate. I pray for them everyday. they are soo naïve that they commit personal safety to God.
won't you also blame the husband?
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by levi2(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
All the gullibles keep doing on here is calling God, God will do this, God will do that, God can not do nada!

God is so useless he couldn't save the innocent boy from the fire.

were the fuvk was God when the fire started or before the fire? God is a blood sucking coward!

You are putting the Candle of your life in front of Fan.. you will soon know if you don't repent.

Just Kwontinue.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by delishpot: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Why are they blaming them?
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2018
levi2:
[/b]
[b]
You are putting the Candle of your life in front of Fan.. you will soon know if you don't repent.

Just Kwontinue.

Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? i am asking serious questions and you are talking about candles and fan grin fool!
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by 1930revival(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=MurphyG1 post=69035227]

Who told you God does not take away people from their loved ones? Nobody comes to this world or leaves without Him knowing.

Nothing in this world happens without God knowing.

Next time, please separate God and Jesus (dont say God/Jesus). They are not same.

Brother Jesus is God....John 10:30
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by olaiiht: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2018
See how this woman is still on God's side even in such a trying time. Me that experienced a little setback recently, I was so angry and upset with God. Father Lord, please forgive me for all the anger I've felt towards you recently over a frivolous issue. I pray God comforts this family
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by HomeOfMe(f): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Blessing Timidi Digha, a sexual reproductive health & rights advocate, lost two of her kids when a fire broke out at their home last weekend.

According to reports, Blessing and her husband were away, leaving two-year-old ltunu and four-year-old Damilare Omolere in the care of their 11-year-old elder sister. Sadly, a fire broke out at their home and killed the two youngest kids in Ondo state.

The grieving mother has shared a very courageous post on Facebook in which she fully established her faith in God inspite of the tragedy that has befallen her family.

She wrote;
"On the 23rd of June 2018, My husband Olabode Omolere and I experienced terrible loss of Two beautiful kids that brought us so much joy. Itunuoluwa and Oluwadamilare. I am still broken. Its just a week but the pain is still insane, i thought i will die, I still have the thoughts of self destruction but. I am so glad that i gave life to these wonderful kids, they always brought me Joy. Always! Everyone has their narrative of what went wrong, some garnished even to our own disbelief.

As i hope we will heal somehow and someday, despite the tears, blames, pain and questions, I say JESUS I LOVE YOU, ALL I HAVE IS YOURS, YOURS I AM, YOURS I WANT TO BE, DO WITH ME AS YOU WILL

��(its a painful prayer to say at this time).
Thank you for being there for us, we really appreciate it"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/mom-whose-kids-burnt-to-death-in-ondo-state-speaks-in-heartbreaking-facebook-post.html

May God console them.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by debolayinka(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
God is so fuvking useless, were was God when the child was burning?

God my ass!

They have arrived......
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
debolayinka:

They have arrived......
And your point is?
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by debolayinka(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
And your point is?

What's your business with my point?
If you care to know, my point is God is Good.

If you're not satisfied with that, get off my mentions, or better still put off your data connection.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
debolayinka:

What's your business with my point?
If you care to know, my point is God is Good.

If you're not satisfied with that, get off my mentions, or better still put off your data connection.
It's funny because you quoted me first grin

And here you are gibbering about Your useless God again and ordering me to turn off my data, you need a psychiatric ASAP. you people are really mentally unstable. grin

so you own this Nairaland huh? i feel sorry for you.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Zeewirld: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] This can only happen in Nigeria...You wasted the lives of those precious ones due to your negligence and you are dragging Jesus into it..How can you leave a 2 years and 4 years with an 11 years old child? She deserve to be thrown behind bars
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by HarmonyJael(f): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
gypsey:
All the gullibles keep doing on here is calling God, God will do this, God will do that, God can not do nada!

God is so useless he couldn't save the innocent boy from the fire.

were the fuvk was God when the fire started or before the fire? God is a blood sucking coward!

My dear, dnt say da God does everytin 4 a purpose.
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by levi2(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2018
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? i am asking serious questions and you are talking about candles and fan grin fool!

Mugu brain...
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 08, 2018
levi2:

Mugu brain...
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? grin
Re: Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post by HarmonyJael(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? grin
Its okay na.
Its like u love arguing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Men Really Polygamous? / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / House Boy Or House Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.