Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? (1611 Views)

Help Pls - Read This If You Can Be Online / Please Anyone With VPS Experience Here? I Need Help / I'll write SEO 1000+ Words Articles @N1 Per Word - 24hrs Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? by barikay: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Someone want me to buy vps so that my Laptop will be online to take his forex trade 24hrs a day. Can some one explain to me how vps work and how my pc can be online even when I off it. Pls help
Re: How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? by hostkobo(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2018
barikay:
Someone want me to buy vps so that my Laptop will be online to take his forex trade 24hrs a day. Can some one explain to me how vps work and how my pc can be online even when I off it. Pls help

Someone wants you to buy VPS so that your laptop will be online to trade his forex trade 24hrs a day?

Your request isnt clear bros.

You dont need a VPS to trade forex. You need a laptop and an internet connection.

regards
HK
Re: How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? by barikay: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2018
hostkobo:

Someone wants you to buy VPS so that your laptop will be online to trade his forex trade 24hrs a day?

Your request isnt clear bros.

You dont need a VPS to trade forex. You need a laptop and an internet connection.

regards
HK
he will be trade on his mt4 which will duplicate on my mt4 but my pc need to be on. Pls ans the vps question
Re: How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? by mcqwerty(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Your pc cannot be online 24hrs. What you need is to buy a Vps hosting for your trading account.

Go to mql5 website and read more on Vps hosting. If you need help setting up your account and payment, contact me.
Re: How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? by bedfordng(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2018
barikay:
maybe the person wants you to carry our trades on auto pilot. vps is a virtual windows operating system that is always online. you only need to connect with it using your PC and once everything is set. you can shutdown your PC while it keeps performing the tasks on auto pilot. the vps will always be on 24/7
Re: How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? by hostkobo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
barikay:

Sorry, in my last reply, I didnt understand what you wanted to do, but with the other replies above, its clear now. Ive also done some research:

1) You need to to buy a VPS(virtual private server) that will be always online. This is where your trades will be executed from 24hrs a day.

2) MT4 can be installed on your laptop, etc

Your laptop can connect to the VPS via the internet and you can do your trading.

From https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/vps, you can link to https://www.mql5.com/en/vps where you can rent a VPS for about $10/month.

Ok fine.

I would suppose such VPS would come preinstalled with all tools & software you need to for trading purposes. So I suggest you better rent it from them https://www.mql5.com/en/vps, rather than renting a normal VPS and trying to fine-tune it or install necessary trading software on it.

regards
HK
Re: How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? by LondonTruman: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Great article, Thanks a lot pertaining to expressing This specific know-how. Outstandingly prepared content, only when most web owners presented a similar a higher level written content because you, the world wide web has to be superior position. Remember to continue! best CBD oil for anxiety

(1) (Reply)

Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! / Reasons To Use SMM Panel / Please Advise Me On A Web Hosting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.