Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

To All The Private Schools Owners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To All The Private Schools Owners (462 Views)

JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund / Why Are Private Schools No Longer Operating The 6-3-3-4 Educational System? / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Private Schools Owners by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2018
my heart is bittered and unhappy with the ways and how so many private schools owners treat their staff... it's bad and unreasonable that you treat your teachers like shit...but I want you all to know that with all you have been doing... hmm their is what we call the law of kama.... what you do to your staff now will determine what you will face... #Therightoftheteacher.. should not be cut... ���������������

1 Like

Re: To All The Private Schools Owners by babajeje123(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Aridunnuoluwa:
my heart is bittered and unhappy with the ways and how so many private schools owners treat their staff... it's bad and unreasonable that you treat your teachers like shit...but I want you all to know that with all you have been doing... hmm their is what we call the law of kama.... what you do to your staff now will determine what you will face... #Therightoftheteacher.. should not be cut... ���������������
What was your experience? Not all private schools are bad. Those ones who don't value their teachers are mushroom school owners.
Re: To All The Private Schools Owners by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=babajeje123 post=69037866]
What was your experience? Not all private schools are bad. Those ones who don't value their teachers are mushroom school owners.[/quote
There so may of them like that... even there are a lot of big so call schools... and I don't wanna be mentioning names here for security reasons... but one thing that I know is that... the will all reap the fruit of the labour... by treating their staffs like slaves... ah the thunder that will strike them is still doing press up
Re: To All The Private Schools Owners by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=babajeje123 post=69037866]
What was your experience? Not all private schools are bad. Those ones who don't value their teachers are mushroom school owners.[/quote

Not Always true o!! Some big schools , treat their staff like piece of trash
Re: To All The Private Schools Owners by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2018
That's just the truth of the matter dear....naso them dey do
Re: To All The Private Schools Owners by CodeTemplar: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2018
? ?
Re: To All The Private Schools Owners by babajeje123(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Aridunnuoluwa:
That's just the truth of the matter dear....naso them dey do
Well, different tales for different folks. But my advice to you is to walk away from any school or organisation where you are not valued. Plan and give yourself a time frame to leave.
Re: To All The Private Schools Owners by Hahjascho(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2018
This mostly happen to majority of solely owned organizations
Re: To All The Private Schools Owners by joycole: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Are you ready to work, are you seeking for employment opportunities, ur qualification is not a criteria for success what matters is ur pottential
Forward ur C. V now to hr.joelixconsultancy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of Freedom And Responsibility In Jean Paul Sartre / UPDATE!!! Unilorin 2018/2019 Pre Admission Screening Registration Has Commenced / Adeleke University JUPEB Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.