Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Rseic's Refusal To Pay Adhoc Staff For PHALGA And OBIO AKPOR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rseic's Refusal To Pay Adhoc Staff For PHALGA And OBIO AKPOR (269 Views)

Youths Chase ex-PHALGA Chairman, Ihunda & His Security Men / INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rseic's Refusal To Pay Adhoc Staff For PHALGA And OBIO AKPOR by prettymiss4433(f): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2018
It is so painful after you've worked tirelessly in d rain and sun and some pple in the office of Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission have decided not to pay their Ad hoc Staff ,when the Government of Rivers State have given the monies to them to pay.
This is Wickedness.
I call on the media house to please carry this information of Inhumanity to hardworking pple in Rivers State and let the Governor of Rivers State know that we are not been paid.
I'm so pained because so many of us where almost harmed and risked our lives to make sure that the Chairmanship and Councerlorship election was free and fare.
This is a cry from me and other youths of Rivers State.
We want Justice!
Re: Rseic's Refusal To Pay Adhoc Staff For PHALGA And OBIO AKPOR by musa234(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Even inec is so corrupt that I doubt if they can ever conduct a free and fair election come 2019..This is Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Praise Vice President Yemi Osinbajo For His Selfless Leadership / Wow: Nihi Paid 680,000 Naira Debt For NYCN. / Governor Ugwuanyi Performing Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New Courts Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.