Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) (37349 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Emmylyon:

Have you ever seen a Ghana woman's nyash?

My brother no even go there.. I dab for their ukwu. grin cool
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
He has not been a man. But soon he will be a man. Even after his death in old age his manhood will continue to live on.
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by FaceThem: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
Finally......Who will be his first lipsrsealed just asking for a friend cool
I trust you Na, Go and Enjoy yourself with the guy
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
They just want 2 introduce the young man 2 the world of Hiv, Gonorrhea, syphilis etc. grin
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by obicaddy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
incominx54755:

What is this na?
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by SalafRider(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Only if he know the kind trouble wey that thing to land plenty people. All this while him just rest from plenty wahala, I wish him successful surgery and jet recovery...
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
The first lady to taste that is in soup
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by IamProdigy: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Poverty can kill one's erection in this country undecided
hw do u knw that
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by papyskinsy: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
dafeyankee:
No erection?

This one never Jam Liberia women with their wide yansh. Nearly all the big yansh for Africa dey Liberia.

Carry am go Liberia for one weekend, he go recover everything he don miss for 27 years.

You are welcome.

Loll.. Oloshii how yu take sabii.. U don go dere before?

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by themodernman: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
dafeyankee:
No erection?

This one never Jam Liberia women with their wide yansh. Nearly all the big yansh for Africa dey Liberia.

Carry am go Liberia for one weekend, he go recover everything he don miss for 27 years.

You are welcome.

Not just wide but very soft!

Once fvcked one in Abuja and couldn't let go of that ass while she rode me like a Unicorn.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
IamProdigy:
hw do u knw that
Oh you don't?
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by IamProdigy: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oh you don't?
aren't u supposed to be a lady....?
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
IamProdigy:
aren't u supposed to be a lady....?
I don't see what my sex gat to do with anything though
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by themodernman: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Emmylyon:

Have you ever seen a Ghana woman's nyash?

Bro Ghana is overrated cos they're wealthier than Liberia.

Besides their yansh no soft. Feel a Liberian woman's ass and you'll see that the Lord is good.

Even Michael Jackson sing song Liberian girl, hin don Maga for their Ukwu...

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by themodernman: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
incominx54755:

This on Nairaland?!

Oh boy!
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by IamProdigy: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't see what my sex gat to do with anything though

its all right....
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by themodernman: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
mimimile93:
If the guy knows what he's going to get himself into he'd want to remain how he was..

Erection has put so many niggas in poo.

All y'all yapping crap why don't y'all just take a chill pill called DES- DiEthylStilboesterol and go celibate?

You think e easy to have a dead pèñìś? No matter the trouble it lands a man, it remains every man's most cherished possession cheesy
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by tallceejay(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
is that the only thing denying you from heaven?
Anigreat:
shocked

That guy na mumu

Being a celibate is the best thing that ever happened to him.

His heaven was guaranteed

Now he will start digging smellling holes in the name of fuccking. Heaven have zero tolerance for people who does that.
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
CastedDude:
Some days ago, it was reported how a 27-year-old man named Ronald who has never had an erection all his life due to a medical condition after his genital got twisted after circumcision during his childhood.

The small mistake which happened during the circumcision many years ago caused the young man to live a forced life of celibacy.

According to reports, the young man underwent a successful surgery at Zitadel Medicals And Diagnostics in Abuja with the help of philanthropist Ukan Kurugh and a humanitarian, one Mrs. Uyi who agreed to foot the bills of his surgery for him to return to normal and feel like a man.

It was revealed that young man has been assured by the doctors that all is now well with his manhood as he was told to come back some later this week for medical checkup.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/27-year-old-man-who-has-never-had-erection-before-undergoes-surgery-photos.html

Whenever he wants to have intercourse they'd better have an ambulance ready incase they need to revive him after..
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by theapeman4: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Better not to have erected diickk than to have one and keep banging those smelly apes(naija women) p$$$$sy undecided
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Midedaramola(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
you now!.
. Smiles
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by marttol: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
themodernman:

This on Nairaland?!

Oh boy!
wetin d guy do... I see people wey dey quote am but I no see wetin he do
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Ojiofor: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:

You wanna hit it first?
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
ybalogs:
The problems of Nigeria started with confusion in English speaking..

British: Extreme
American : End
Nigerian : Extreme end

British: Knicker
American: Short
Nigerian: Short knicker

British : Salon
American : Barbershop
Nigerian: Barbing salon

British: Bend
American: corner
Nigerian: Bending corner

British: so,
American: Therefore
Nigerian: So therefore,

British: Ten Pounds each
American: Ten Dollars each
Nigerian: Ten Ten naira.

You see where our problem started? O ga ju.

And who says we can't have our own form of English language.
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by shirlyetemple: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
good You can actually make use of the replicate telephone find more here After the Xender Download, open up it and send out and get documents
Windows 8.1 Activator
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by OrireSA(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
It is a lie
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by OttHin: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
damosky12:

Moderators!!! PLEASE BAN THIS IDIOT....
Free cat for adoption
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by iamuye(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abbeyme:
Each time I read the name of this dude, I always mis-read it as Ronaldo.

I just don't know why??

even me bro, whenever I see burial, I always miss read it as buhari.

I just don't know why

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by Babaken(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=dafeyankee post=69038660]No erection?

You are welcome. My friend have you been to Ghana before if no try and see you will edit you comment with the speed of light.
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by damosky12(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
OttHin:
Free cat for adoption

Hope all is well with you...
Re: 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Must dey publicise it like this?must he have an erection?can he live his life without d luxury of an erection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 5555 / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation / Female Hygiene- Tips And Tricks To Have A Fresh Kitty!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.