Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (28599 Views)

Fire On Otedola Bridge Guts Multiple Vehicles (Video) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2018
There was commotion in Rivers this early morning following a freak accident involving multiple vehicles at Woji junction along Evo road GRA in Port-Harcourt, the state capital. The accident which was reportedly caused by speeding drivers - was so horrific that one car had to claim on top of another after the crash.

The incident is said to have caused a huge gridlock in the area as emergency officials are yet to arrive the accident scene to evacuate the damaged vehicles.

The number of causalities (if there are any) is yet to be determined as at the time of filing this report.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/photos-of-freak-accident-involving-multiple-vehicles-in-port-harcourt.html

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Where are the dead bodies

Did buhari resign? undecided
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
cheesy So if the golf smugglers are running mad must the toyota owner join them in the madness?
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2018
The cause of this accident is just LACK OF PATIENCE!
Everybody is just in a hurry. People will just be forming FAST and FURIOUS on Nigerian roads. sad

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Port Harcourt transformers,!

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by SLIMDON88: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Where are the dead bodies

Did buhari resign? undecided
Sir M Buhari will never resign but will live to continue and finish his good works come 2019

8 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You can't be driving rickety cars such as the toyota camry 07 and Volkswagen in that pics and expect not to suffer such fate. Use a very nice ride and have rest of mind. It is not by force to drive moto. At the end of the day you'll buy something that will give you problem for eternity and cost you your life.
I use a Hyundai Santa fe 2016 and I've never had any cause for alarm. It is fully equipped with gadgets and accessories to prevent even the deadliest of potential accidents.
wetin this one dey yan, you want to tell us you have a car mtchewwwww. so you never see/hear G-Wagon or even Lambo involved in even fatal accident? indomie generation. shioorrr

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
cool

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lord have mercy. ..
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Peter4naz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ha. God save us all oo
The leatest hit
Korede Bello –“2geda”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfsqXz_0To

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by BestySam(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
I’m sure the taxi driver caused this accident. They’re so reckless and always in a haste.
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hope no casualties? Bad news is just too much in this country. nitori olurun.

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by numen(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You can't be driving rickety cars such as the toyota camry 07 and Volkswagen in that pics and expect not to suffer such fate. Use a very nice ride and have rest of mind. It is not by force to drive moto. At the end of the day you'll buy something that will give you problem for eternity and cost you your life.
I use a Hyundai Santa fe 2016 and I've never had any cause for alarm. It is fully equipped with gadgets and accessories to prevent even the deadliest of potential accidents.
I sense sarcasm...

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Accident scene marketer!

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by tohpahz(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Olafisoyem: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This guy sha and rubbish talk.

7 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
What is happening, calamity here and there,our politicians are nothing but evils
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is the second time that I will be telling you that you are a big fool. You that have been trekking since ages..... SMH

8 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by JesuEruOluwa: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
It's past 12 o'clock, have you taken your drugs?

8 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by skales67(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
The kind of grammatical errors in the articles of National Helm is so prominent as stone in local rice lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by calddon(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
see people moni o!
panel beater empowerment.
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerian drivers and impatience. We are our own problems. So saddening.
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by dubemnaija: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Mumu. That's a Lexus ES350

7 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by skales67(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fukafuka:
cool

Must you always act this stupid?
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Desdola(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Even fast and furious did not record such accident, I wonder why some drivers are too impatient
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
speed kills 100,120,140,160,180..........
Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Stop displaying that you a an adult with a child’s brain capacity. It doesn’t matter what kind of vehicle you are using, accidents are prone to happen!

Your level of reasoning is pretty astonishing! You are one of the reasons buhari referred to Nigerian youths as lazy because you have a brain and cannot use it!

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Those are cabs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration / Iddo Railway Terminal On Fire / Motor Accident Along Afikpo Road In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.