Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) (31256 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
bobrisky come b fine girl pass our nigerian ladies i dey see for road everyday

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
You can’t help but wonder if this guy is still walking around with a dick or she has converted it to a vagina.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by sexdoll: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Like a book I read says KISS ASS BEFORE YOU START KICKING ASS....

exactly.

i hope the book you're talking about is not Mafia Manager?
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Rickyuzzy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Beautiful.... Nice art.

All those morons above should learn to appreciate Art. And also learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by 21savages: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Meekdon:
I LOVE HER smiley
The artist or Bobrisky
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
This isn't art , it's kitsch undecided
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Female Artist are a rare breed.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
But if na to be honest... I mean to talk my whole truth and nothing but the truth .. This guy abi girl fine.
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by magnifx6(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
This one aff kraze finish.
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by OttHin: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na Bleep this one want....Remember Bobs no dey do puna na poo poo hole shim dey do.....
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
I knw d@ tine is coming when bobrisky will look back in regret & feel deep shame. Make him continue.
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
I really appreciate it artist skill but I would rather u paint a human being not a gay call bobrisky. i truly hope u r not as gay the gay.
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by oochi123(f): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
No worry.better money dey come ur way

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bo bo, bo bo, oshey baddest.
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by GistmeBlog(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Singer Simi pregnant for Adekunle Gold or Falz..?? Your guess is good as mine.. Find out HERE
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by jhubril(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Art is life. Art is blind .
Re: Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) by Meekdon: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Bobrisky i love that nigger smiley she is very beautiful

21savages:
The artist or Bobrisky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today! / Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took / Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.