Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me (38619 Views)

Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Yankiss(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
mary4:
Yaa Jackson has disclosed that now she will only pay attention to guys driving brand new cars.

She says she’s no longer interested in those who are driving second-hand cars, so we bet you can imagine the fate of those who don’t even own a car at all.

Yaa Jackson, who is just about 19 years old made this revelation in a video she posted on her Instagram account.

The teen actress who started acting about the same time with Maame Serwaa has also ventured into music and even has her first single out.

Wearing a shirt with its buttons opened, exposing parts of her round b000bs, the actress disclosed that, this time around girls like herself are no longer interested in dating broke guys, so if any guy wants to date her, the person should be ready to buy her brand new clothes and must drive a brand new car.

We are just hoping she didn’t mean that literally as her first single is titled ‘Tear Rubber’

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/if-you-are-not-driving-a-tear-rubber-car-dont-approach-me-ghanaian-actress-photos/

Unless you are a virgin and I have something to tear...
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by nsidibe140(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ahh baby la hot, is that your picture on ur dp OR someone else?
Rityonyi:
All drivers employed to drive tear rubber car approach her no time to waste as you already have the ticket she need. Yea she is cheap like that.

My dear men will only see you as mere tool the use to ease tension.

Olosho without brain
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Tonimordred(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
She looks like mighty joe young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] / Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.