Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (50204 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Obasanjo Commands Parade At The Cherubim & Seraphim Church In USA (VIDEO) / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by RedArmy0000(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
niceprof:
Chai see how this man has aged,he is obviously carrying a load that is too heavy for him,but in this clime people rather die than throw in the towel when money is involved.

Wisdom and knowledge to your life is just like a mirage....You seems not to understand anything about Osinbajo at all....The man have been acquainted with heavy load for a very long time...If you think being the best debate student throughout Lagos state when he was in secondary school is a joke, graduating with a second class upper in law was a child play, badging professor in law of evidence/evidence of proof, is a jamboree, serving as attorney general of Lagos state for 8 years is nothing to write home about.....Then you need brain and psychological examination. The erudite vice president is fearless in speech and indeed, he has build a capacity over a very long time ago to bring every challenges to there kneels....So, you don't have point.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Yellowface1220(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Well done Sir, I love your visitation you didn't discriminate from Gospel and White Garment church, I had no idea that caste could be a part of Christianity. Didn’t Christ preach justice and love for all? 'Love your neighbour as yourself' is a pretty tall order, if you think deeply and seriously about what this message really means. It’s pretty difficult to love anyone as you love yourself.

So how could the Church condone, leave alone allow, caste discrimination, or indeed the very notion of caste with Christ's church for years. He was diametrically opposed to injustice and discrimination.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by niceprof: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=RedArmy0000 post=69043568
Most of us achieved what you listed below as achievement at half his age and with less resources.

He was and is still unprepared for the office he is occupying and the challenges thereon,hence his inability to make any meaningful impact ,Nigeria is not UNILAG nor LASG under Tinubu.

Wisdom and knowledge to your life is just like a mirage....You seems not to understand anything about Osinbajo at all....The man have been acquainted with heavy load for a very long time...If you think being the best debate student throughout Lagos state when he was in secondary school is a joke, graduating with a second class upper in law was a child play, badging professor in law of evidence/evidence of proof, is a jamboree, serving as attorney general of Lagos state for 8 years is nothing to write home about.....Then you need brain and psychological examination. The erudite vice president is fearless in speech and indeed, he has build a capacity over a very long time ago to bring every challenges to there kneels....So, you don't have point.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by spartanman007(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
The spiritual warfare of the country must also be fought.The humble mind of the VP at work again!!!!
A redeemer in a white garment church shows the Christendom is one and this further accentuated by the VP in his usual; integrity, dignity and humility.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by QUEENSola01: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bravo,Prof Yemi Osinbajo for align all religion faithfuls together irrespective of the belief.If religion group need to unite together to combat or stop religion conflicts that may arise.Nigeria need to One.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by funso555(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is a good example through VP Osinbajo, It is time to move on. Time to take action. Time for the Church to put its money where its mouth is.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by opeyemicollins(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mortiple:
Pastor Osinbajo, just like many other (discriminatory) Pentecostal pastors, would not visit a white garment church except for politics.

Without any doubt, the visit was to solicit for support for his boss.

Indeed politics is a dirty game (particularly if you are in the same team with Buhari, the grand-patron of Herders).

Ateast you dont call him a fake pastor here.soliciting support for his boss or not.you should know very well that this man is doing the Gods work.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by spartanman007(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Must you open your mouth and say trash if you have nothing sensible to say?
niceprof:
Chai see how this man has aged,he is obviously carrying a load that is too heavy for him,but in this clime people rather die than throw in the towel when money is involved.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by opeyemicollins(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Maybe with this his visitation,the wailers will stop saying PYO is not a good pastor,some even said he is not a christian. but majority knows this man is a true man of God and a good christian that meant well for the people of this country.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Joylove2324(f): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Man like Osinbajo,always full of energy................may God be with you sir
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by RoaringLion11(f): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
jerrydelight:

indeed

Or is there anything behind this apart from prayers for the Nigeria ?
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by RedArmy0000(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

[s]Those primates in satin gowns have nothing to do with Christianity

This is why the Fulanis never trust or consider yoruba muslims as true muslims[/s]

You are not making any sense, your comment symbolizes conflict of mind....You are struggling with your comment.....What is your definition for Christianity? You can't seperate Christians from Christianity, that is what your comment reflect. If to say you are addressing separating true Christians from false Christians, that is understandable, not separating Christians from Christianity.....If white garment churches are not Christians, what are they? You are confusing your self.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Walexddon20(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Some Nigerians has become so shallow in their thinking to the extent that it's now a challenge for them to see through the lens of sanity.
Osinbajo is man of God (Pastor) and he is visiting the House of God... So what's the big deal in that
I have came to understand that there are some evil minded politicians who are working so hard to attack and tarnish the image of this erudite leader, and they are taking advantage of the ignorance of some backward thinker Nigerians to perpetrate their evil.
FYI....no amount of propaganda or blackmailing can work against Osinbajo, the love every sane Nigerian had for him is too much to be overshadow with all the weak propaganda you are carrying about.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Joylove2324(f): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mortiple:
[s]Pastor Osinbajo, just like many other (discriminatory) Pentecostal pastors, would not visit a white garment church except for politics.

Without any doubt, the visit was to solicit for support for his boss.

Indeed politics is a dirty game (particularly if you are in the same team with Buhari, the grand-patron of Herders). [/s]
can you please read the trash you posted and tell me later how it sound
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Janetudeh(f): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
OH WHAT A LARGE AND HUMBLE SPIRIT DEMONSTRATED BY THE VICE PRESIDENT. HE HAS PROVED TO US THAT WE ARE ONE IN CHRISTENDOM IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR BACKGROUND, BELIEFS AND DOCTRINES.

THIS SHOULD BE THE ATTITUDE OF EVERY CHRISTIAN TOO, WE ARE ONE AND NOTHING SHOULD SEPERATE US..
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by TylerDurden: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
RedArmy0000:

You are not making any sense, your comment symbolizes conflict of mind....You are struggling with your comment.....What is your definition for Christianity? You can't seperate Christians from Christianity, that is what your comment reflect. If to say you are addressing separating true Christians from false Christians, that is understandable, not separating Christians from Christianity.....If white garment churches are not Christians, what are they? You are confusing your self.
[/s]

They are of the synagogue of satan.

Christianity no be by mouth.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by funso555(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thank God for VP Osinbajo's live knowledge is necessary for anyone to become a successful leader, but even more importantly he must have a sound vision for the future of the Country along with the ability to create a good working team. A successful leader works together with the team and proves the proverb, “there is no ‘I’ in team.” grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Joylove2324(f): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

[s]They are of the synagogue of satan.

[/s]
i think you need the white garment pastors to reset your brain asap,if at this your age you still struggling to differentiate between left and right

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by RedArmy0000(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
The spiritual fathers should pray for Nigeria. We want peace, we want to overcome our challenges and we want to leave backwardness and move forward. The vice president move to ensure peaceful co-existence of all tribes in our dear country is yielding result. All hands must be on deck to restore sanity back to our country. With regard to our religions, ethnicity and our individual peculiarities, we can live together as a family without any malignity. I implore the vice president to continue with his mission to unite Nigerians and channel us in to a prosperous future without limitation.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by opeyemicollins(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

They are of the synagogue of satan.

can you define Christianity?i know very well that you cant
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by TylerDurden: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
Joylove2324:
[s][/s]
i think you need the white garment pastors to reset your brain asap,if at this your age you still struggling to differentiate between left and right
[/s]

That voodoo shrine masqurading as a Church is NOT of Christ.

I have attended both Cele and this Cherubum and they are nothing but reformed Voodoo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by RedArmy0000(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

[s]They are of the synagogue of satan

[/s]

The only way you can convince me is to employ scriptural means, without that you are just joking
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by TylerDurden: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
opeyemicollins:

[/s]

You afonjas will dfend every dysfunctional degenerate sh!t that comes out from your fetish land.

White Garment churches are voodoo shrines.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by TylerDurden: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
opeyemicollins:

[/s]

You afonjas will defend every dysfunctional degenerate sh!t that comes out from your fetish land.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by TylerDurden: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
RedArmy0000:

The only way you can convince me is to employ scriptural means, without that you are just joking
[/s]

I have said my own.

Why must Yoruba traditionalist always hide under Islam or Christianity to practise their voodoo?

There is hardly a Yoruba pastor that is not dabbling into some form of voodoo and same thing applies to Yoruba Muslim Alfas

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by marydada1111(f): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
This a Qualities of a Successful Leader like VP Osinbajo, A successful leader consistently shows respect to the citizens. This is a primary key to motivating his citizens. Determining in advance what kinds of rewards his citizens will receive and how with they will be delivered, plus clearly communicating those rewards and guidelines, will lay a clear course for his country.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by RoaringLion11(f): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mortiple:

You and I know that EVERYTHING Yemi Osinbajo has ever done since 2015 was to please his boss. His refusal to condemn killings of Christians in the North and his recent visits to the bereaved aftermath of the killings are for 'his boss'.

Osinbajo will regain himself after Buhari tenure finishes whether in 2019 or 2023.

Being submissive to his boss is never a barrier to condemn killings in Nigeria ...as a matter of fact..he has been condemning this killing from the beginning ....
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Joylove2324(f): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

That voodoo shrine masqurading as a Church is NOT of Christ.

I have attended both Cele and this Cherubum and they are nothing but reformed Voodoo
why will you be attending all the churches in the first place if not something is missing somewhere?oya tell me whats wrong?a lady pastor is here to help

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by RedArmy0000(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
niceprof:

It really shows you are indeed a scholar, you find it difficult to quote me on nairaland.....You don't know how to use nairaland.....There is big different between acquiring certificate and having principal knowledge and that is why many of you are competing as well as protesting his mandate.....What is your current status, many of you cannot survive without kickbacks from your paymasters who happens to be political power monger.....Just go and sit down. Anyway, i love playing with your little brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by marydada1111(f): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
niceprof:

Ignorance is a great disease ....Talk less
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by RedArmy0000(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

[s]I have said my own.

Why must Yoruba traditionalist always hide under Islam or Christianity to practise their voodoo?

There is hardly a Yoruba pastor that is not dabbling into some form of voodoo and same thing applies to Yoruba Muslim Alfas[/s]

You have been bedeviled with ignorance. You are too far from what is obtainable in this present world. Bible says wisdom is a principal thing,get wisdom. With all thy getting get understand. Wisdom, knowledge and understanding is far from your destiny.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by opeyemicollins(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

You afonjas will defend every dysfunctional degenerate sh!t that comes out from your fetish land.

I can see how deluded you are .you dont even know the meaning of afonja that you are calling me. mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.