Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (50197 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Peter Obi Visits His Eminence Baba Aladura, Elder David Bob-Manuel (Pics) / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Walexddon20(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
RedArmy0000:

Wisdom and knowledge to your life is just like a mirage....You seems not to understand anything about Osinbajo at all....The man have been acquainted with heavy load for a very long time...If you think being the best debate student throughout Lagos state when he was in secondary school is a joke, graduating with a second class upper in law was a child play, badging professor in law of evidence/evidence of proof, is a jamboree, serving as attorney general of Lagos state for 8 years is nothing to write home about.....Then you need brain and psychological examination. The erudite vice president is fearless in speech and indeed, he has build a capacity over a very long time ago to bring every challenges to there kneels....So, you don't have point.

you are very much on point....educate the uneducated fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by TylerDurden: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
opeyemicollins:

I can see how deluded you are .you dont even know the meaning of afonja that you are calling me. mumu
[/s]

Afonja: a self seeking myopic individual usually of the Yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by marydada1111(f): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Georgemurphy:
Osibanjo just regained his conciousnes
How do you know?.... Useless Nigerian
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Ojiofor: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mortiple:
Pastor Osinbajo, just like many other (discriminatory) Pentecostal pastors, would not visit a white garment church except for politics.

Without any doubt, the visit was to solicit for support for his boss.

Indeed politics is a dirty game (particularly if you are in the same team with Buhari, the grand-patron of Herders).

Osibanjo and his master are true physical reflection of our economy and suffering.
We need to boot them out of here.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by marydada1111(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
mars123:
Lord knows you would make a better president than Buhari the man of the cows!
Who tell you that Buhari isn't a better and reliable president? Tell me, Never say that again...Buhari and Osinbajo is a good governance.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by opeyemicollins(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

Afonja: a self seeking myopic individual usually of the Yoruba race.

you dont know anything my brother.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by otipoju(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:

Because the practice Wahhabi Sunni Islam in the north which relies on strict interpretation of the Quaran in the literal sense.

Then how come the boko Haram bases and terrorists are found with charms and amulets when captured or killed.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by QUEENSola01: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kudos sir,Keep unite the Religion groups in Nigeria against Religion conflicts and Ethnic fight.Go ahead unite every beliefs together to achieve a better Nigeria of Our Dream.One with God is a Majority,God on our side on this..Unity against discrimination and sentiment.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by TylerDurden: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
otipoju:

Then how come the boko Haram bases and terrorists are found with charms and amulets when captured or killed.

ISIS fighters are known to use amphetamines.

Besides I was talking of the northern Muslim and not BH.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by marydada1111(f): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
Yoruba perversion knows no bounds.

This is why Awusa Fulani Muslims insist that only a Fulani can be a Sultan who doubles as the Supreme Head of Islam and Sharia in Nigeria.
If in doubt go and check out the constitutionally created and backed Govt funded Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs and who is the automatic authority on all things Islam and Sharia in Nigeria.

The Fulani Moslems know that you will pervert their religion to suit your superstitious diabolical ways as can be seen with the Yoruba afro-spiritual voodoo corruption of Christianity.

Your comment never correspond with the topic of discussion..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed may shunnu
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by otipoju(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:

ISIS fighters are known to use amphetamines.

Besides I was talking of the northern Muslim and not BH.

What are Boko Haram members...southern Muslims or northern christians?...which one?

Amphetamines drugs from modern labs are " traditional" charms.....is that what you are saying?
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Aroyehunkayode: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
no matter what people says concerning the VP visit,i believe he does nothing without reason,i love you sir.Your prayers will not be hindered
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Aroyehunkayode: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
I believe in the VP that he does nothing without reason,i love u sir
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by TylerDurden: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
otipoju:

Amphetamines drugs from modern labs are " traditional" charms.....is that what you are saying?

They serve the same purpose as the drug is known to induce a high level of confidence and bravery that naturally wasn't existing in a soldier.

I have seen videos of BH members high on meth strolling into the battle field oblivious of gun fire from Nigerian soldiers. Most soldiers thought this was juju but the real deal here was meth at work.

Isn't that what charms do by offering a placebo-like effect of invisibility in the battle field.

Read up on the Pharmacology of Modern Warfare and you will see how drugs are the warriors first Armour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Hisduchess(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
even their Churches are brown roofed. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by nkul: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
i thought he is a Pentecostal Pastor
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by SSAwhistleblowe: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
See Toolz father in law BABA Demuren in the white garment pics

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by tonio2wo: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why Dem no knack am jazz? angry
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
No be only me short sha
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
IS IT THE SAMETHING WITH CELE CHURCH?
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Lilimax(f): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Keep on visiting?
Onye dara ada adago... embarassed!
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by netflicks(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Argali spotted..... grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Maket: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Make him no rape our V. P oh
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by OttHin: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na who do nigeria dis kin tin.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by seguno2: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
RoaringLion11:
Nigeria seriously need the hands of God now,,,Let all the true men of God arise to raise their voices unto God for mercy....

Mercy for people who are doing themselves?
Do you think that God is also a jobless joker like most Nigerians
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by VULCAN(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
My God, BMC monikers are everywhere. They have taken over this thread.

Father deliver us from BMC

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by seguno2: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
OttHin:
Na who do nigeria dis kin tin.

200 million Nigerians
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by babadeee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
At 3rd pics see as the man long like pole cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by obataokenwa(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
None has ever been like Moses Orimolade...one of Gods generals
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Iruosonobrugwhe: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
He is not a GO and yorubas are really not discriminatory whenit comes to religion. Many were born into C&S so they still have that small attachment

Mortiple:
Pastor Osinbajo, just like many other (discriminatory) Pentecostal pastors, would not visit a white garment church except for politics.

Without any doubt, the visit was to solicit for support for his boss.

Indeed politics is a dirty game (particularly if you are in the same team with Buhari, the grand-patron of Herders).
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

They are of the synagogue of satan.

Christianity no be by mouth.

May God forgive you and your poverty mentality...

For your information, PA Akindayomi that founded RCCG worshiped in this particular white garment church for several years.

That is the foundation of RCCG today.

Be informed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by ashjay001(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
So much elaborate garmentstongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.