Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,359 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Twitter Reacts As Bukola Saraki’s Chief Of Staff Dumps APC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts As Bukola Saraki’s Chief Of Staff Dumps APC (228 Views)

Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor / Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts As Bukola Saraki’s Chief Of Staff Dumps APC by shemzy99(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, the Chief of Staff to the President of the Senate Bukola Saraki has dumped the All Progressives Congress (APC) for poor performance.

He said “This statement is to inform the public of my resignation from APC. I have sent a formal letter to this effect to the chairman of my ward. This has been a very difficult decision, to leave a party I helped to form and made my humble contributions to put in power.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/twitter-reacts-as-bukola-sarakis-chief-of-staff-dumps-apc/

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Human Sense Towards Entertainment / You Need A Logo OR Graphic Design? Hit Me! / Facebook Suspends US Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.