Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (98431 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by EricMason(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
shocked
U live here too?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by RobinHood147: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
chukxie:

Well done. Op just dey word say him dey teach. Ebi like say he never sabi wetin dey. Dear Op, I use God beg you oooo no put yourself for PSB crosshairs ooo. Remove any levels from here wey point say you dey do teach ooo cos nobody only 9ja dey nairaland ooo. Me don dey here in and out 11 years oooo! Observe your four cardinal points.

Them no go hear word, Na the ¥150 or ¥200 per hour dey enter their eyes.

The funny thing is the teaching job is not reliable and any Chinese that employs you will sell you out upon seeing the police.

Any school that employs if caught will pay ¥100k in order not to pay the fine, they go just sell you out make you face your warrant.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by RobinHood147: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
noblealuu:

Is this for postgraduate?

Concerning the issue of working while schooling, I saw somewhere that the Chinese authorities have reviewed this policy as at April this year. Students are now allowed to work within the stipulated working hours per week. Please confirm.

Yes, but the school can only give you a letter to take to the PSB.

Only PSB can give you such permission. They might’ve reviewed the law but there’s always loophole to cancel the visa.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
RobinHood147:

The funny thing is the teaching job is not reliable and any Chinese that employs you will sell you out upon seeing the police.

Any school that employs if caught will pay ¥100k in order not to pay the fine, they go just sell you out make you face your warrant.
I don’t teach boss
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
chukxie:

Well done. Op just dey word say him dey teach. Ebi like say he never sabi wetin dey. Dear Op, I use God beg you oooo no put yourself for PSB crosshairs ooo. Remove any levels from here wey point say you dey do teach ooo cos nobody only 9ja dey nairaland ooo. Me don dey here in and out 11 years oooo! Observe your four cardinal points.
baba am not teaching grin
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chukxie(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
RobinHood147:

Well said. Everything is done codedly. Greetings from Hunan!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chukxie(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
ThePianoGuy:

I get you, bro. How your side?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2018
chukxie:

I get you, bro. How your side?
cool o
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by RobinHood147: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2018
chukxie:

Well said. Everything is done codedly. Greetings from Hunan!

I greet you senior man from 四川。
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by majorgr: 1:09am On Jul 06, 2018
IamPlato:

You Are In Nigeria, he Is In China and You Are Telling Him Who And Who Does Not have Blue Eyes... How Many People Do You Know In China? Is Like Groundnut Oil Have Stain Your Sense
the problem with people is that you don't do your research, out of more than 3 billion people in Asia, the statistics of them having blue eyes is 2 % talking abt mixed and genetics here, now, out of such a huge amount of people to meet without it, what is the mathematical possibility that the first chinese lady he bumped into would have been blue eyed ? think ! unless contacts lenses according to what some people said here, if contact then yes. now, check the net and write colour of eye of chinese you will see d result just like the world associates africans with black hair and brown eyes, chinese are associated with their colour of hair and eyes for your info not blue. so please...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chukxie(m): 4:33am On Jul 06, 2018
RobinHood147:

I greet you senior man from 四川。

Sichuan na beautiful zone especially Chengdu. Na the first zone I land when I enter China. I witness that 2007 earthquake. It was like a scene straight out of a horror movie.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by RobinHood147: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
chukxie:

Sichuan na beautiful zone especially Chengdu. Na the first zone I land when I enter China. I witness that 2007 earthquake. It was like a scene straight out of a horror movie.

Very beautiful. Where for chengdu?

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chukxie(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
RobinHood147:

Very beautiful. Where for chengdu?

Can't remember the name now. I remember it's near Chengdu Foreign Language School. There's a university about ten minutes walking distance from the school. I went to.Carol's Bar a few days before that devastating earthquake. No be play ooo!
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by noblealuu: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
ThePianoGuy:

Any tips for accompanying spouse?

Work permit, Business? Earlier asked of tuition fees for Master Degree programs. Thank you.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by lordally(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
EricMason:
Lol am in same Shenyang 5 years now....

are you there as a student studying or working?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
chukxie:

your eye done see o
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chukxie(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
your eye done see o

No be here ooo. The whole ground dey tremble like say na paper. Better imagined than experienced. All the best to you, bro.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 07, 2018
Nigeria is dead
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
stemmez:
Nigeria is dead
stop talking this way. My country is not dead

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by DrRasheed: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
stop talking this way. My country is not dead

Guy yr post is useful...
I'm thinking to further my education in Australia but still didn't completely set up my mind.
if u don't mind, in brief tell me about the cost and accommodation gotta convince dad before chances fade off.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
majorgr:

the problem with people is that you don't do your research, out of more than 3 billion people in china, the statistics of them having blue eyes is 2 % talking abt mixed and genetics here, now, out of such a huge amount of people to meet without it, what is the mathematical possibility that the first chinese lady he bumped into would have been blue eyed ? think ! unless contacts lenses according to what some people said here, if contact then yes. now, check the net and write colour of eye of chinese you will see d result just like the world associates africans with black hair and brown eyes, chinese are associated with their colour of hair and eyes for your info not blue. so please...

China is not 3 billion people
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by charles2468(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
bro if u have enough money with you, I suggest you should move to Australia, n definitely u won't regret it, China does give u PR talk more of citizenship, China is good for making business contacts.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by charles2468(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
bro if u have enough money with you, I suggest you should move to Australia, n definitely u won't regret it, China does give u PR talk more of citizenship, China is good for making business contacts.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by EricMason(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
lordally:

are you there as a student studying or working?
Studying, medicine....
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by RobinHood147: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ugosample:

China is not 3 billion people

Bros, just leave the young man. Let him exaggerate.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by RobinHood147: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
charles2468:

They give PR only to those that married chinese. You can apply after 5 years into your marriage.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ThePianoGuy: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
China is beautiful country with several opportunities for those that speak the language. Sometimes Chinese can be racist but it’s a normal thing in many Asia and Eastern Europe countries. It’s illegal working here as a student but still yet majority of students work in the club and also teaching English. Here is not a place to hustle if you are not sharp. I advise anyone coming to China should come only for business or schooling. Am still enjoying my time studying here in Shenyang. I will post pictures later. Thanks all
Mr justwise please read this before accusing me because i will be leaving travel section to avoid more insults from you sir also read all my posts if you will see me doing agent work here on nairaland....

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by effissyman(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
Mr justwise please read this before accusing me because i will be leaving travel section to avoid more insults from you sir also read all my posts if you will see me doing agent work here on nairaland....

dont mind insult bro, just keep giving us more update..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.