Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (98429 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by RevenGeMission: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2018
olaade21:

But you still insist on dying in Lagos. Why don’t you pack and leave. Your dead village that only goats inhabit is waiting for you.

Ah ahn. That's too much naaa grin

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Chimezirim121: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
China is beautiful country with several opportunities for those that speak the language. Sometimes Chinese can be racist but it’s a normal thing in many Asia and Eastern Europe countries. It’s illegal working here as a student but still yet majority of students work in the club and also teaching English. Here is not a place to hustle if you are not sharp. I advise anyone coming to China should come only for business or schooling. Am still enjoying my time studying here in Shenyang. I will post pictures later. Thanks all
Sheyang is cool my brother is going there probably September
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2018
How much is the paid tuition and why are students not allowed to work?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by GavelSlam: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Godwin978:
when will Nigeria that Buhari is rolling ever look like this?

when?

am fainting right now

The day you know how to produce ordinary toothbrush.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Obakenny01(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
Japan and South Korea are also very good country
But why?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Millenniumlady(f): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
I need a Nigeria girl here that will be cooking for me self grin any girl interested in Chinese visa cheesy na joke o
So Nigerian girls are only good for cooking undecided aren't you ashamed of yourself

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Chimezirim121: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Does the student visa to China take long time?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by opsyswagger(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2018
Buh I heard that in northkorea and Korea. They ban the. Use of social media. Such as facebook.. they don't allow them checking the social media how true is that bro.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by toye440: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

I know several black people in Nigeria with blue eyes. I have seen blacks with blue eyes in Nigeria too.

If you know genetics even a tiny bit you won't claim that. Chinese mixed with Mongols and other Caucasus tribes in Eurasia over millenniums. How can some not have blue, hazel or green eyes? shocked shocked
Guy all the blue eye for nija under buhari don turn red, no blue eye again now na red eye.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by boreholeexpert(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
China is beautiful country with several opportunities for those that speak the language. Sometimes Chinese can be racist but it’s a normal thing in many Asia and Eastern Europe countries. It’s illegal working here as a student but still yet majority of students work in the club and also teaching English. Here is not a place to hustle if you are not sharp. I advise anyone coming to China should come only for business or schooling. Am still enjoying my time studying here in Shenyang. I will post pictures later. Thanks all

How do i apply??
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by krissconnect(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Nice one bro. I'm following. It's kriss
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Godwin978(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

The day you know how to produce ordinary toothbrush.
like the way he has taught you how to put your mouth on topic that doesn't concern you abi?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by litetias(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
I still remember getting lost on my first day in campus, I felt sad but i never knew God had a good plan for me that day. Surprisingly a beautiful Chinese girl with blue eyes saw me stranded and offered to take me to the school main gate. As a sharp Warri guy i quickly collected her WeChat. That’s how we became very good friends. I can’t wait to kiss her soon ���

Where for warri you been dey stay?
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Rollitout: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by greggng: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
I have blue eye come and beat me....

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Kingsley1000(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
NICE STORY.CHINESE GIRLS ARE PRETTY.I LOVE THEM
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by tintingz(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
majorgr:

Chinese don't have blue eyes so please, even though your story is getting interesting, try not to exaggerate the facts !
Kindly make use of Google before saying what you don't know.

There are Chinese with blue eyes and even green eyes, it's rare but they exist, it can be a cause of genetic mutation or mix or so.

And secondly the Chinese girl he met might be on contact lens.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by princeakins(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Millenniumlady:
So Nigerian girls are only good for cooking undecided aren't you ashamed of yourself

Don't take it personal yet, dey r actually good in za oda room too. cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by HardMirror(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2018
BedLam:
This is what I hate about travel threads on nairaland ! Post never land, the ones always looking for one help or the other have started questioning and asking for stupid things they can easily get online, doing this will now take all effort from OP. Instead of following the thread with nice pics and all, he/she starts answering dumbass fellows. This is tiring!
honestly, i tire o. Nigerians and their help me help me mentality. Cant ever do stuff themselves

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Ukalejohn(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Nawao una wan finish this thread with questions
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by litetias(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2018
BedLam:
This is what I hate about travel threads on nairaland ! Post never land, the ones always looking for one help or the other have started questioning and asking for stupid things they can easily get online, doing this will now take all effort from OP. Instead of following the thread with nice pics and all, he/she starts answering dumbass fellows. This is tiring!

My thoughts exactly!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by ceejay80s(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2018
olaade21:

But you still insist on dying in Lagos. Why don’t you pack and leave. Your dead village that only goats inhabit is waiting for you.
lagos belongs to all of us just as ur presido said ranches for cows is for everybody

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Kingsley1000(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
majorgr:

Chinese don't have blue eyes so please, even though your story is getting interesting, try not to exaggerate the facts !
YOU ARE AN IDIOT,ALL RACES HAVE BLUE EYES...IT'S LIKE SAYING HAUSAS DONT HAVE TWINS BECAUSE IT'S PROMINIENT IN YORUBA LAND...LATER YOU WILL SAY CHINESE MEN ARE NT TALL

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by GavelSlam: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Godwin978:
like the way he has taught you how to put your mouth on topic that doesn't concern you abi?

On Nairaland?

You dey carry L sign for neck for sure.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by olaade21: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
ceejay80s:

lagos belongs to all of us just as ur presido said ranches for cows is for everybody

Clown.
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by flexydote(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Millenniumlady:

See problem o, the guy say na Joke na.
Abi you just wan draw attention.

You Don get am now, oya go sleep.

21 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by Kingsley1000(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
I still remember getting lost on my first day in campus, I felt sad but i never knew God had a good plan for me that day. Surprisingly a beautiful Chinese girl with blue eyes saw me stranded and offered to take me to the school main gate. As a sharp Warri guy i quickly collected her WeChat. That’s how we became very good friends. I can’t wait to kiss her soon ���
How do you communicate with those chinese,since they dont understand english
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by chris31(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2018
rex444:
check zhejiang University Hangzhou website am sure u know what to do from there
Nice
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by gazilion: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2018
ThePianoGuy:

The bolded above is how destinies are wasted!
You better desist from immorality if you want to succeed.
Looking for chinese lips to kiss is the express way to deportation and backwardness.
It's you now wanting to do yourself o...not your village people!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by gcof(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2018
China is a very nice place to study B.Sc and M.Sc with reasonably low tuition fees compared to most European countries and Americas. The weather is quite friendly for Africans and cost of upkeep is affordable. You can message me for admission advice and procedures

12 Likes

Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by vizkiz: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Funny thread grin
Re: My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander by edupedia: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2018
majorgr:

even with that, it would be almost not possible...considering the statistics of blue eyed people... especially with a mixed with asian blood ? for where !!

...when u are in love it is possible to see all colors of the rainbow in the girl's eyes.... don't u think so?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.