Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos (57567 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by dainformant(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
A marriage is reportedly on fire after six months of couple's wedding following accusations made by a woman against her husband. According to the wife, her husband beats and maltreats her which made her to develop high blood pressure.

The woman also claimed she had a miscarriage that almost killed her due to the HBP.

Their relationship has deteriorated to the extent the husband allegedly seized their marriage certificate and is 'telling the wife to leave the home so that he can bring in his girlfriend, Dora', according to a report by the wife to human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye.

All these accusations are said to have been happening withing six months of their marriage.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/woman-accuses-her-husband-of-maltreating-her-and-cheating.html

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
dainformant:
A marriage is reportedly on fire after six months of couple's wedding following accusations made by a woman against her husband. According to the wife, her husband beats and maltreats her which made her to develop high blood pressure.

The woman also claimed she had a miscarriage that almost killed her due to the HBP.

Their relationship has deteriorated to the extent the husband allegedly seized their marriage certificate and is 'telling the wife to leave the home so that he can bring in his girlfriend, Dora', according to a report by the wife to human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye.

All these accusations are said to have been happening withing six months of their marriage.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/woman-accuses-her-husband-of-maltreating-her-and-cheating.html

Marriage is not a do or die affair. If you are not ready or matured enough to marry, please don't.

Nonsense marriages everywhere angry

41 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by youngberry001(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Up England undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided

Some people out there, they juz get married for the sake of having a status: "MARRIED"... But has no connections or whatsoever with their partner lipsrsealed

Coz if you truly love & respect ur partner, first thing first, YOU WILL NOT CHEAT. Second of all, you will not hurt your partner physically, emotionally & psychologically..

Please tell that lady who keeps complaining to get a lawyer if they don't want to undergo marriage counselling ..

32 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by decatalyst(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
In stead of her to work on her marriage or pack out if it is too toxic she dey there dey send WhatsApp n Facebook messages undecided

She never wrote what she did wrong...abi the sister in-law just develop hatred for no reason?

I don't like people that talk or write this way. They can mislead you because they have so much to hide.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Six months old marriage already having issues?
Lord have mercy. cry

5 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by emeijeh(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
What has censoring their faces got to do with us?

Did we attend their wedding ceremony?!

11 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by romenna: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
dis one mouth sef too sharp
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by MartinCorridon: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Emeka Ugwuonye.

Thought he has been "debarred" or "disbarred" Lawyers help me out grin

3 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Emeka Ugwuonye.

Thought he has been "debarred" or "disbarred" Lawyers help me out grin
Yes oooo

Last time I heard about that serial home breaker,he was de-robed.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think the real problem here is that people don't look before they leap most of the time, especially the women though men are also not exempted.

They're always in a hurry to get because of:
¶ Societal pressure.
¶ Parental pressure.
¶ Pressure from friends either directly or indirectly. "...My friends are married so this year must not pass me by even if it means 'settling for less' "

¶ Judging by the looks and how much money and influence he has.

Though some must have ignored the obvious warning that might surfaced during the course of the relationship.

¶ Another thing is the "..I will change him as time goes on..." notion. People hardly change for good in marriage it's either they get worse or bring out their hidden character after wedding..

¶ The ultimate thing people also forget is God.

¶ Bottom line: Some of these stories that touch the heart could be avoided if our women will use their brains and use their instincts that not all that glitters is gold.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by roarik(f): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Marriage is scary...God help the singles...but wat do i know lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
roarik:
Marriage is scary...God help the singles...but wat do i know lipsrsealed

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you know nothing... Make lessons out of the situations around you.. That's the best way to learn when it comes marriage. I think.
There are things that are not better learned by experience when it comes marriage.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by akprosperblog(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
just passing by.... .

.. .. .. . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
i suspect somebody but i won't mention the name
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Peter4naz(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ha. So soon....
The leatest hit
Korede Bello –“2geda”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfsqXz_0To
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
When you wanted wedding instead of marriage

6 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Not everyone is destined to marry. If it is not working please quit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
He must have been using her for boxing practise even before they got married....

Better to remain single.....
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Everyone has untold stories of pain and sadness that make them love and live a little differently than you do. Stop judging! Instead, try to understand.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by bedspread: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmmmm.... Only 6 Months.... I Pray Help from Above Comes for u guys... it's too Early ....

1 Like

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Patosky4U: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Marriage nawaday just d fear me like waiting I don't no

1 Like

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Mhiztroy: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Heir apparent to the throne of Imo people Kingdom
Only son of the King
Prince of the Kingdom
OAP of radio station always on air
International Ghana lawyer
Abroad Returnee

Nairaland look his face well. Roast him!!!
No mercy.
hE IS ANOTHER CRIMINAL ON THE LOOSE

1 Share

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
The rush to marry. However, I don't blame the ladies. I blame the society because the society pressurizes women a lot without even considering their happiness. Then these women in turn pressurize men and you end up with a marriage that shouldn't have happened. And then to make it worse, society frowns at divorce. They make marriage look like a do-or-die affair.

7 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by oshe11: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
We be like FIRE FIGHTERs for your EYES?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by AcMilano1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
You married Mike Tyson sorry
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

Some people out there, they juz get marriage for the sake of having a status: "MARRIED"... But has no connections or whatsoever with their partner lipsrsealed

Coz if you truly love & respect ur partner, first thing first, YOU WILL NOT CHEAT. Second of all, you will not hurt your partner physically, emotionally & psychologically..

Please tell that lady who keeps complaining to get a lawyer if they don't want to undergo marriage counselling ..
what is they just get marriage? Fine you no fine, English you no sabi mtcheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
He wants u to leave then leave instead of staying and risking ur life. Let him bring in whoever he likes and wateva he sees from dat is his business. Why try to save a dangerous marriage

1 Like

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
romenna:
dis one mouth sef too sharp
Beating battering isn't d answer as they re both mature adults. He has no right 2 lift his hand against his fellow human who is his intimate partner & co-captain. If after having heart 2 heart talks with her expressing his feelings on different matters, & a compromise couldn't be reached by both parties, then both should disengage & go their separate was 4 peace, good health's & happiness sake. Marriage isn't a trophy nor should it be a do or die affair

2 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by dasparrow: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
The rush to marry. However, I don't blame the ladies. I blame the society because the society pressurizes women a lot without even considering their happiness. Then these women in turn pressurize men and you end up with a marriage that shouldn't have happened. And then to make it worse, society frowns at divorce. They make marriage look like a do-or-die affair.

That is why I consider Nigeria a toxic society to live in and can never live there again in my life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.