Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos (57604 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by allanphash7(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
K
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by pweshboi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nahwah o
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
dasparrow:

That is why I consider Nigeria a toxic society to live in and can never live there again in my life.

Women are pressurized everywhere, even in developed countries. If you have done courses with people from different countries and continents, you will know that this pressure is not exclusive to Nigerian societies.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Folashade2016(f): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ladies be careful on who you say YES to.
There are everywhere looking like husband textile while they are actually wife beaters.
They molest rape kill abuse beat batter etc.
the worst is they can't even stand their fellow men outside.

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by InvertedHammer: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
/
Where is that guy that hired Rikov Photography for breakfast love shoot?

Come and read some stories.

/
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by buchasman(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
madam we have heard your own version, oga oya talk your own.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2018

In Flavor's voice.

ebidosi ona to
darling, darling
ebidosi ona to
sweety, sweety
ebidosi ona fio
i love you, i love you
ebidosi ona da
i miss you, i miss you
onyesi masikwanu mgbe oge sunu
onyesi masikwanu mgbe oge bido
gidi gi gada ga, ko gana fio nu
yara ya wuru wu, yawa go gas
eyen ni machasi kwanu
ni e'jim nolu
nwa baby, e'jim nolu
o yeah eh eh
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Sluvist(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Close Facebook account and concentrate on how to make your better now, which time do you have for house choir and social media for after you got married. Better you respect your marriage and your husband relatives, forget these likes and comments of social media before the marriage collapse.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
newdawn2017:
Beating battering isn't d answer as they re both mature adults. He has no right 2 lift his hand against his fellow human who is his intimate partner & co-captain. If after having heart 2 heart talks with her expressing his feelings on different matters, & a compromise couldn't be reached by both parties, then both should disengage & go their separate was 4 peace, good health's & happiness sake. Marriage isn't a trophy nor should it be a do or die affair

Which one is co-captain again?
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Phissy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
B4 marriage, you would hear them saying "God wants me to marry him" whereas, she must have left one of her original bobo for this satanic instrument

1 Like

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Folashade2016:
Ladies be careful on who you say YES to.
There are everywhere looking like husband textile while they are actually wife beaters.
They molest rape kill abuse beat batter etc.
the worst is they can't even stand their fellow men outside.

check my SIGNATURE

This is one-sided. I don't know why when a woman advises a fellow woman, they always make it seem like the man is the enemy. For heaven's sake, even if a woman says yes to the right man, she still has to make the marriage work (by contributing her own part) or she might just make a mess of a good man and ruin the marriage.

My point is that, it takes two to tango as far as a marriage is concerned.

In my five years in church as a counselor, I have learnt that asking men to love their wives is not enough. We need to tell women to love their husbands too. If you love your husband, you will resolve issues without nagging him to death. Same for a husband. If a man loves his wife, he would always want to resolve issues peacefully. Physical abuse will not even come into the picture, neither will verbal abuse because there will be mutual respect.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Buffalo2(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Until he kills you abi? Stay there and the ratling like a rattle snake you hear?

1 Like

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Folashade2016(f): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

This is one-sided. I don't know why when a woman advises a fellow woman, they always make it seem like the man is the enemy. For heaven's sake, even if a woman says yes to the right man, she still has to make the marriage work (by contributing her own part) or she might just make a mess of a good man and ruin the marriage.

My point is that, it takes two to tango as far as a marriage is concerned.

In my five years in church as a counselor, I have learnt that asking men to love their wives is not enough. We need to tell women to love their husbands too. If you love your husband, you will resolve issues without nagging him to death. Same for a husband. If a man loves his wife, he would always want to resolve issues peacefully. Physical abuse will not even come into the picture, neither will verbal abuse because there will be mutual respect.
And you're not been one sided too?

1 Like

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
When you wanted wedding instead of marriage
So sad!
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by jrusky(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abeg free us dudnt i warned you here posting pre wedding pictures madness on top of trees, on top of tables and so on Anyone that refuses to have wisdom will suffer foolishly untill you all realised not every cloth can be dry in the sun it's then you will get your brain fix.

Doing pre wedding pictures madness throwing picture all across social media across the world hhhmmm......if you know the meaning of marriage you will be a bit sensible about your wedding.

Six months is even long I have seen 4 weeks, 3months, 4 months after posing all over social media pre wedding stunt and ends up breaking up.

Sorry, their headache. Doing pre wedding madness with heavy weight woman batter champion. Abeg free us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Any man that beats or molest a woman needs a psychiatrist test shocked
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Which one is co-captain again?
Lol! co-pilot
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Six months is even toomuch. Some have problems even before the their weding day.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Folashade2016:

And you're not been one sided too?

No, I am not. If not, I should have taken sides by asking men to watch carefully before proposing. Instead, I have preached mutual respect.

In your own case, you have decided that all a woman needs to have a good marriage is to get a good man. You forget that if a bad woman gets a good man, she may end up turning him into a beast.

So, I think you should have preached mutual respect instead of taking sides with women. When there is a case of domestic violence, we always tend to take sides immediately. Yes, physical abuse should never be tolerated. But then, when we give advice, we should not make it seem like things can only go wrong in a marriage because of the bad choices that women make. What about the men? Some men did not set out as wife beaters. Same way some women were never so bitter until a man changed them.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
newdawn2017:
Lol! co-pilot

Well, it doesn't matter which. I understood you perfectly. I was merely pulling your leg grin
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Six months is even too long. Some marriages crash before they even marry self
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by okwabayi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mhiztroy:
Heir apparent to the throne of Imo people Kingdom
Only son of the King
Prince of the Kingdom
OAP of radio station always on air
International Ghana lawyer
Abroad Returnee

Nairaland look his face well. Roast him!!!
No mercy.
hE IS ANOTHER CRIMINAL ON THE LOOSE
Is he the Emeka Ugwuonye?
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by holyfather(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
He didn't get into the marriage for the right reasons and his people are against the marriage. His sister was only voicing out their sentiments.
Dead on arrival.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by OmoAdebi(f): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Six months old marriage already having issues?
Lord have mercy. cry
I wonder how my late parents stayed married for 47 years and my sisters still with their husbands. Make God help us
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by selfwife(f): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
please what does it mean if the marriage certificate is with the husband
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think the real problem here is that people don't look before they leap most of the time, especially the women though men are also not exempted.

They're always in a hurry to get because of:
¶ Societal pressure.
¶ Parental pressure.
¶ Pressure from friends either directly or indirectly. "...My friends are married so this year must not pass me by even if it means 'settling for less' "

¶ Judging by the looks and how much money and influence he has.

Though some must have ignored the obvious warning that might surfaced during the course of the relationship.

¶ Another thing is the "..I will change him as time goes on..." notion. People hardly change for good in marriage it's either they get worse or bring out their hidden character after wedding..

¶ The ultimate thing people also forget is God.

¶ Bottom line: Some of these stories that touch the heart could be avoided if our women will use their brains and use their instincts that not all that glitters is gold.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hear hear
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Hear hear

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Which one is hear hear... you never marry?? undecided

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Upon all the Pre wedding doggy style photoshoot....

Abeg na babymama sure pass.....I no like wahala
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Well, it doesn't matter which. I understood you perfectly. I was merely pulling your leg grin
Smiles. hmm did seun emojis nor dey work again o! when I try 2 use them, it will not show but instead it will
quote my texts double or triple.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
newdawn2017:
Smiles. hmm did seun emojis nor dey work again o! when I try 2 use them, it will not show but instead it will
quote my texts double or triple.

It depends on the browser you are using. You are probably using Opera Mini.

When it happens, just find the duplicate text and delete it.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by samguru(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
This may be a tip of an iceberg, by the time he will unleash the real terror on you, you will be dead in a minute.

I beg you in the name of God, call it a quit now.
Re: Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

It depends on the browser you are using. You are probably using Opera Mini.
When it happens, just find the duplicate text and delete it.
Ok, I am using new over mini beta. thanks 4 ur assistance my darling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Vivianc. / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.