Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo (64980 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by udemzyudex(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
This does not add up

Two of the police men on the right look like they were killed in an execution style. The other one to the extreme left appears to be missing an arm and the wounds appear to have come from a machete and not a firearm.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7357613_lokino_jpeg_jpeg370a7ef3e3a1f79b359f493d084fb2f2

They appear to have been shot at close range with a high calibre fiream to the head. Not something that can easily be done by random criminals.

If this was an ambush as claimed, then whoever shot these cops must be an expert marksman.

No AM NOT BUYING THIS NARRATIVE.

These men were executed in close range.

Trying to conceal the truth, they think every one is a mumu.

1 Like

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by giddykay: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
This does not add up

Two of the police men on the right look like they were killed in an execution style. The other one to the extreme left appears to be missing an arm and the wounds appear to have come from a machete and not a firearm.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7357613_lokino_jpeg_jpeg370a7ef3e3a1f79b359f493d084fb2f2

They appear to have been shot at close range with a high calibre fiream to the head. Not something that can easily be done by random criminals.

If this was an ambush as claimed, then whoever shot these cops must be an expert marksman.

whether the firer is quite a brilliant marksman or not... Any ammo fired at close range destroys it's target... It's so horrible they were killed in action.. May God avenge their death..it pains so much..

2 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by yinnyme(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
I pray those guys didn't enter Abuja with something bad. May their souls rest in peace and God please give their families the grace to bear the loss. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by jclassiq(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:
This does not add up

did you read the part that said the police men actually stopped the gunmen just before they opened fire?
read it again
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
In conjunction with SARS, the federal government needs to establish a new armed force to tackle crime across Nigeria. This new special force should consist of ex convicts from kirikiri, kuje, gboko, ibara and jimeta prisons. They are more brutal, experienced, fearless, intrepid, mettlesome and indomitable.
Nice idea but this is not America or Great Britain, this can only happen in Europe or America not in Africa, in Nigeria once a thief is always a thief
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
I don't believe this story cos according to what I read they stopped the Bus or Vehicle in order to search I guess, so you're telling me that the police men gathered in one place without spreading, the last time I remembered police in road block always stay distance (1km) from each other, those who have been or live in Delta State will know what I'm talking about.
Something is not just right here or they are hiding the fact from themselves, no one can fool me in this country never
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Timagex(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The way some people comment senselessly on Nairaland. You'd think they're robots..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think the reason why private part was mentioned was because of ritual purposes.... I stand to be corrected..
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Proffdada: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:

The one on the extreme left in black top is missing an arm.

Machete at work.
some bullets can actually take limbs off clean
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by greggng: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Granted there are bad eggs in the police force. But how can a sane person justify this brutal killing of innocent officers who are there to protect the citizens. ..? I think karma will catch up with whose ever that did this

1 Like

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by TylerDurden: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
otunbadan:
Too much Crime and Investigation channel

look well.

the 2 dead officers have bullet wounds to their right temples.

This was an orchestrated execution and NOT some random hit and run ambush
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by otunbadan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
TylerDurden:

look well.

the 2 dead officers have bullet wounds to their right temples.

This was an orchestrated execution and NOT some random hit and run ambush

I rather not look at it too much, I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by otunbadan(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
greggng:
Granted there are bad eggs in the police force. But how can a sane person justify this brutal killing of innocent officers who are there to protect the citizens. ..? I think karma will catch up with whose ever that did this

Innocent police men is a metaphor in Nigeria, having being shot at by a police idiot n spending months bedridden, I feel nothing when I see them dead!!!
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by greggng: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
otunbadan:

Innocent police men is a metaphor in Nigeria, having being shot at by a police idiot n spending months bedridden, I feel nothing when I see them dead!!!

I am sorry to hear about this ....hope u are getting better?
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by TylerDurden: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Zionista:
Why do I have a feeling its Shiite fighting back?

you an idiotic sunni bastard to come to this conclusion
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by ellalina(f): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2018
I left the scene 30 min b4 the incident
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Jimmy231: 12:35am On Jul 04, 2018
TylerDurden:
This does not add up

Also consider the two dead cops to the right; they have bullet wounds to the head and at the same right temples. This was an execution and not an ambush!
what is this one saying. They said they open fire on them while on stop and search won't that be a close range? Abi oyinbo were wo lonso
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Jimmy231: 12:35am On Jul 04, 2018
TylerDurden:
This does not add up

Also consider the two dead cops to the right; they have bullet wounds to the head and at the same right temples. This was an execution and not an ambush!
what is this one saying. They said they open fire on them while on stop and search won't that be a close range? Abi oyinbo were wo lonso. Killing analyst
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by otunbadan(m): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2018
greggng:

I am sorry to hear about this ....hope u are getting better?

Happened 2015, but I am ok now
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by alstacs(m): 6:20am On Jul 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
In conjunction with SARS, the federal government needs to establish a new armed force to tackle crime across Nigeria. This new special force should consist of ex convicts from kirikiri, kuje, gboko, ibara and jimeta prisons. They are more brutal, experienced, fearless, intrepid, mettlesome and indomitable.

Fearlessness with past history of torture/prison time may lead to brutality and increase risk of force high handedness and extrajudicial killings. Such a system, no matter how effective will never be good if it unjustly includes innocent people as victims.
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by godofuck231: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2018
rafhell:
but buhari why
it's Pdp they are against the growth of cows
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by africanusvu(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
na akogheri ka onye egbuwara isi
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Pesuzok(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2018
bizzibodi:
This is what I wish some policemen that extorted me yesterday on d road block in phc,dey where not on alert all their senses are on bribes & vehicles 5 policemen only 2 are bearing arms,if I have an Ak-47 I could have waste Dem all.Hav d IG not ordered them to leave d road.

What was your offense
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by bizzibodi(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Pesuzok:

What was your offense
They said they don't recognise my 3rd party insurance.
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Pesuzok(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2018
bizzibodi:

They said they don't recognise my 3rd party insurance.

This is the first time I am hearing this.

If i find myself is such situation knowing fully well i did nothing wrong, I will just keep mute and watch them.

No need shouting or getting angry, when they tire, they will let you go because they have nothing against you.
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by sweetlaw: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pesuzok:

What do you have against checkpoints?

the same u have against my write-up
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by MarkSole: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
What goes around comes around

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by sweetboy23: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
this is sad
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by babadigu(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Michaelbjune(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
cool eve na police and forces the die for this country like this, na who go come de secure this country. we should thank almghity God
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by effido666: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
The kind of pastors shoes dem wear instead of boots will not allow dem to b smart at all...... C as their shoes long like wedding shoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo) / Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.