Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (32879 Views)

A Small Country Qatar Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria / UAE With Population Of 9.6 Million Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by MaKenz: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is nothing short of hate speech and he should be prosecuted for misleading 180 million Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by mustmust(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Garba shame

Garba shame

Garba shame!!!
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by GALATICOS3015(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
WHERE IS THE POWER! . .ABOKI!
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Guide777(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
"More electricity than we consume".
Please get your PVC , Let's stop these nonsense.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Emycord: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Homeboiy:
hate speech
Capable Of Disrupting Public Peace
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
What is this terrorist saying

Don't worry your tenure will end some day. Nigerians will hear from you again. Idiots.

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by chukxie(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Don't these gov't people have any scintilla of shame? Haba! Which kind lie be this? If they put the same amount of efforts they use in telling incredulous lies to developing Nigeria, we'd all be enjoying 24/7 electricity and security. Thunder from China, abeg knack Garba Shehu-the idiot mouth. Xiexie!

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by kaplip(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]thunder fire this man, wic kind tin b dis, who cursed us abeg. angrythunder fire this man, wic kind tin b dis, who cursed us abeg.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
tobdee:
Oh my God, is this man normal?
10,000 megawatts for over 190 million Nigerians?
When South Africa of 55mill people are having over 45,000 plus megawatts as at March 2017. This guy needs headbutting !
That guy is very stupid... At the peak of our electricity distribution we do 7000 megawatts. Not even 10000....Garba shehu is a bloody liar

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
chukxie:
Don't these gov't people have any scintilla of shame? Haba! Which kind lie be this? If they put the same amount of efforts they use in telling incredulous lies to developing Nigeria, we'd all be enjoying 24/7 electricity and security. Thunder from China, abeg knack Garba Shehu, the idiot mouth. Xiexie!

The same way their terrorists are carrying out massacres without fear of God, so are their leaders in Aso Rock lying without shame.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Umuadele: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thunder fire you ,where is the light

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by selfmade22: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
in Freeze voice ~ this is sexual harrassment!
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by chukxie(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jolar101:

The same way their terrorists are carrying out massacres without fear of God, so are their leaders in Aso Rock lying without shame.

My brother, these gov't people no dey fear God ooo! How did we end up with misfits ruling over us when Nigeria is blessed with clever, savv individuals? How? Buhari and his ilks must return to where they came from in 2019. Haba!
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
BIG GOAT
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by truthstands01: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Most ridiculous statement I've heard from this government. They can insult us as much as they can. Its not their fault. We'll answer them with our PVC in 2019.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by galaxy2020(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Look at the arangutan
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Born2Breed(f): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
tunene66:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/03/nigerians-have-more-electricity-they-can-consume-says-garba-shehu

Over to you my people

After reading this some Id.iots will still think of voting back APC.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by FatherJP(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
theoldpretender:

OK...so Sowore wins (I like the guy)...here are his options for getting us to 24/7 power supply

Note...he has to find at least $100billion to fix everything.

1.Take over the DISCOS and GENCOS...which means paying compensation to the now former owners...which would cost billions, and then still having to find $100bn to fix the whole thing...with a reserve less than $50billion.Plus the previous owners will go and get their friends in high places to get him impeached.

2.Increase bills to about N30000 monthly for a one bedroom, N60000 monthly for two bedroom. Which would get him impeached.

3.Approach IMF for a loan in conjunction with the DISCOS and GENCOS....which would mean payback over a long period of time...which means increased power bills...which means he gets impeached.

4.Raise taxes...which gets him impeached.

5.Pray that oil rises to $150 per barrel....at which point other competing interests like educaiton, health, sports, etc come in first. Which means raised bills inspite of the increased money...which means he gets impeached.

Stop spreading rubbish all in the aim to defend Buhari. Ghana that has more than 26,000 MW. did they spend up to 100 million dollars to get that or did they hike the bill after achieving that ? If progress is a far fetched dream in your life, please spare others your misery and allow them be positive and optimistic. You can remain and die in darkness.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

In one country i know...

This man will b kidnapped till the citizens hav
"2,000 megawatts of electricity that nobody is taking"

#Eco99#
Why u non dey smile?
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
It is finally confirmed that nairaland has been overrun by fools with no simple comprehension skills.

I weep for the future of this forum

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by asawanathegreat(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Must u talk oga?
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by ifymadu: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Is this stupid man and his boss high on some cheap drugs?
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by VictorRomanov: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
harriet412:
lol, i've not had light for up to a week now....

My sister, the government believes you have more light than you actually need.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by theoldpretender(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
FatherJP:

Stop spreading rubbish all in the aim to defend Buhari. Ghana that has more than 26,000 MW. did they spend up to 100 million dollars to get that or did they hike the bill after achieving that ? If progress is a far fetched dream in your life, please spare others your misery and allow them be positive and optimistic. You can remain and die in darkness.

Ghana generates 3600 mw.

Source : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_sector_in_Ghana

Plus, the power sector in Nigeria has been privatised since the last admin

Add the fact that most of my figures have sources.

Power needs money. And right now we need to increase generation massively.

If anything, I am not here to.lie,i tell the truth, plus I supported the privatization process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by ufuosman(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thunder for Lesotho strike his mouth
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Greenback: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
unnamed:
I call upon the thunders from all the gods and hells....

...to faya all koneheads and zmbs grin
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What a country with stupid leaders

The mistakes Nigerians are making; is to be calling these idiots; leaders. They are not leaders; they are employees. These same corrupt idiots will be the one to be advising the next government of what to do. Maybe he meant that IDPs created by Fulani terrorists are having enough electricity than they needs.

Thank I'm not a Nigerian.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by agabaI23(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Finally this madness is real. This one don enter market
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
chukxie:

My brother, these gov't people no dey fear God ooo! How did we end up with misfits ruling over us when Nigeria is blessed with clever, savv individuals? How? Buhari and his ilks must return to where they came from in 2019. Haba!

Unfortunately; we Biafrans will not participate in Nigeria elections in Biafra states.

We are preparing for our Biafra referendum.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by tommynico(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Grade A+ lies, lai Mohammed needs to up his game ooo coz this dude is breaking grounds....."more light than we can consume".....hian! shocked
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by mrmachine: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
We have excess light and they still they ration 3 hours daily? Haba which kind ungodly spoke people be this.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Codes151(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Whoever said this needs to be bottled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra / The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.