Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (32873 Views)

A Small Country Qatar Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria / UAE With Population Of 9.6 Million Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by emi14: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
tobdee:
Oh my God, is this man normal?
10,000 megawatts for over 190 million Nigerians?
When South Africa of 55mill people are having over 45,000 plus megawatts as at March 2017. This guy needs headbutting !
My brother just tell them. Imo state governor is busy wasting state funds for APC. Buhari want to contest again

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Kaziar: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
One of the major problems this administration has is simply communication. Special Senior Assistants that just don't know how to talk.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by aolawale025: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
They don't even care about how obvious the lie is anymore

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by smoke9910(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
this man needs to be dealt with jungle justice
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
My people stop complaining, please get your PVC ready and vote for credible candidate like omoyele sowore.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by hagisolo: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please can someone inform me where to get the un consumed light as we only see light @ night alone 7pm to 2am in my area//
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by ashpee(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Minister of power and darkness over to you!
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Adamadam: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Senseless dream like Oga on top.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by onyxo76(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
is this some kind of a joke? more electricity than i consume? So how come I don't have power in my area at night if there is more than enough megawatts to go round?
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Timfreds(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
How long will Nigerians suffer in the hands of Buhari and his unruly aides. It will not be well with all those championing Buhari for 2019.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by QuickStandard: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Speechless
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by babstide(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Seriously, this people are 'jokers'

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by yankison(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please who knows how I can train as a sniper , I would assasinate alot of politician on a free will .... Please anyone with reliable info should let me know

I'm serious .. this country is going no where without having to kill a lot of politicians
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by erong: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
He does'nt know what he's saying
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Deltatoto: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by jewishguy2020: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Smartademu:
This statement must have been fabricated by the opposition, its not from the presidency.

Why will you want to defend this, when we have heard worst of such
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Sydebel(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
malificent:
Sir, with all due respect you are mad!
....which respect u dey put again !!
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by blazesam(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Oga GARBA SHEHU SHUT UP. What do u knw abt economy and power? Analysis gathered all around the world and power usage stands that, to have efficient electricity and steady supply, in every 1million population, 1000mw of electricity is required to gv a steady flow. How many are we in nigeria and how many mega-watts do we have and we are about 200million expectedly now in nigeria. Look at ghana,they are 56million estimatedly and have about 26thousand mega watts, they enjoy light atleast better than we do.. We have less than 10000mw of electric gen.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by eRay200(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
this is the stupidest statement of the year.it goes to show how the government has lost touch with the common man.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:
In one country i know...
This man will b kidnapped till the citizens hav "2,000 megawatts of electricity that nobody is taking"

#Eco99#
IN COLOMBIA
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by micflo28(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iberiberism, slowpoke. I will ensure the PVC's of my 7 family members are intact.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
“We have more electricity that cannot be consumed, 2,000 megawatts of electricity that nobody is taking. By the year ending, we are going to hit 10,000 megawatts from the 2,600 that we inherited.” he said.

Una see this Ignoramus.. undecided undecided we are going to? When? Is it when Jesus comes back? When you put aboki with brain like their master this is the end result. Days like these when we need correct Dibia to summon Sango and Amadioha to work fulltime.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by mynamewilfred(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
God will run your life the way this government has managed power in this country.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by badesco(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Shehu musa it seems you need to have your examined immediately.. Where is the electricity? in your house or Daura? This APC playss politics with lifes of Nigerians, as if they are playing football.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by paragon01(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yabaaaaa left....
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by phase1: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Between Garbage shehu empty head and Ighalo's buttocks which one is bigger?
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by theoldpretender(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
My people stop complaining, please get your PVC ready and vote for credible candidate like omoyele sowore.

OK...so Sowore wins (I like the guy)...here are his options for getting us to 24/7 power supply

Note...he has to find at least $100billion to fix everything.

1.Take over the DISCOS and GENCOS...which means paying compensation to the now former owners...which would cost billions, and then still having to find $100bn to fix the whole thing...with a reserve less than $50billion.Plus the previous owners will go and get their friends in high places to get him impeached.

2.Increase bills to about N30000 monthly for a one bedroom, N60000 monthly for two bedroom. Which would get him impeached.

3.Approach IMF for a loan in conjunction with the DISCOS and GENCOS....which would mean payback over a long period of time...which means increased power bills...which means he gets impeached.

4.Raise taxes...which gets him impeached.

5.Pray that oil rises to $150 per barrel....at which point other competing interests like educaiton, health, sports, etc come in first. Which means raised bills inspite of the increased money...which means he gets impeached.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Kenneth10110(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=69051591][/quote] I realize there are many APC agents here in nairaland no matter the situation they'll support buhari.
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by ndigbo: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nbote:
Wait lemme confirm I still have my PVC... D only thing left for these ppl to do is com on live tv and radio and address Nigerians as "Idiotic Nigerians" Becos with each passing day every single speech dey make is an insult on d intelligence of Nigerians.. Dis ppl now see Nigerians as cows...

My brother, you simply typed the above off my fingers! Can you imagine what that old grand father is saying angry

Nigerians have more electricity than we can use ? And fight Ikeja Electric almost every day for sending estimated bills without commensurate power

These politicians are really taking us for fools!

I plead with everyone to get his or her PVC ready, this is not about Buhari, APC or PDP! We need to get our country back from these thieves !

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by Heffalump(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
This Shehu guy is a clown.

Honesty, Nigerians have been taken for granted because of the way we are. So so polarised, tribalised, and egocentric . The God of Nigeria will fire all of you economic rapists. Amen angry
Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by goaldynboy: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
This statement is tantamount to - I have not eaten since morning and a stranger is telling me that I have eaten! E no go better for Garba Shehu!!

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by OhiOfIhima: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
This mumu Shehu is still talking... Songo fire ur mouth dere. Where is d electricity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: / Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.