Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Abdullahi Thanks Sokoto Governor For Cash, Land, House Gifts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Abdullahi Thanks Sokoto Governor For Cash, Land, House Gifts (250 Views)

Senegal Awards $87,000 Cash, Land To AFCON Winning Squad / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abdullahi Thanks Sokoto Governor For Cash, Land, House Gifts by solbase10(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Super Eagles defender Shehu Abdullahi has thanked Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal for his kind gesture after he received a land, house and cash gifts from the state’s number one citizen on Monday, reports [url]Completesportsnigeria. com[/url].

Abdullahi was hosted by Governor Tambuwal at the Sokoto State government house on Monday and got the reward for his exemplary performance for the national team.

“I want to appreciate my Governor (Aminu Waziri Tambuwal) for this great honour, it feels so good my hard work and being a good ambassador of this state is been celebrated and recognized. I am grateful to our darling Governor for this kindness and great gesture,” Abdullahi stated at the event.

“This is not an honour for me to slip off, but to work very hard with my club and the national team. What interests me most is the support for my Foundation and the land to build my sports complex, we have many talents in Sokoto and we must create the enabling environment to nurture them with modern facilities.”

As part of the effort to raise fund for the Shehu Abdullahi Foundation, a charity match will take place on Thursday between Team Shehu and a team to be led by Super Eagles forward, Ahmed Musa.

“We have concluded plans to host a Charity Match in Sokoto State, the match will be between Shehu Friends and Musa Friends,”he added.

“Apart from the charity angle to it, we want to motivate the youths and give them hope, I am optimistic Sokoto will produce more football stars in years to come.”

The Bursaspor of Turkey defender was part of Super Eagles side that got eliminated in the group stage at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/abdullahi-thanks-sokoto-governor-for-cash-land-house-gifts/

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips, Get Free Membership / Who Has The Meme Of : Tell Your Wife/gf That Will Is Back / Rohr Set To Drop Seven World Cup Eagles From Squad For Sycheĺles Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.