Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

How Do I Use An HTML Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Use An HTML Code (1840 Views)

The Html Code For The Naira ₦ Is / Browser Compatible Code: How To Style An Html Select Box To Omit Drop Down Arrow / How To Create An Autoresponder In An Html Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use An HTML Code by seyefar(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2006
hello am having some problems with my web page i designed and i am trying to edit it.i opened the webpage in font page but it's coming out as html code.anyone have an idea how i can change the code to a normal web page.
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by Seun(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2006
Can you show us the web page in question?
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by xanadu: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2006
Hi,

What version of Front Page are you using? If you check the bottom of the page (within Front page), you should see three tabs - normal, html and preview. Chances are that you are looking at the html view. Click on the 'normal' tab, and you should see a wysiwig version, and the preview tab lets you see just that - a preview of the page as if its on the web. hope that helps.

Xanadu
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by seyefar(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2006
hello,thanks i have already sorted it out.i appreciate.
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by sbucareer(f): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2006
You did not tell us how u solved the problem for next guy. Anyway I figured that u had ur front page in code view, all u need to do was to switch it back to design view. I hope this was ur orignal problem. Good luck.
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by sbucareer(f): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2006
Just an advice, learn to code HTML (Hyper-text Markup Language) by hand first, before using software application like front page and dreamweaver.
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by mikebuddy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2006
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by mukulu56(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
Domain Hosting? BBM pin is 310D9648
Choosing The Web Hosting Plan That Best Fits Your Budget And Business
Has Never Been Easy And Cheap With http://1khosting.net.
We Offer All Kinds Of Hosting Packages Starting At N500 Per Year(512mb),N1000 Per Year(1gb) Plus lOts More.
We Also Create Affordable Websites Starting From N5000.
Facebook Advert And Search Engine Optimisation.
AT http://1khosting.net,We Have ALL tO Put Your Business Online.
http://1khosting.net
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2012
You can learn html, javascript and other languages better on my site as well - www..net
Next phase wil take off immediately after the site where we put what has been taught and learnt into use.
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by greenmouse(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
i suggest you learn html first before using the frontpage, meanwhile i suggest u save the page as .html eg: index.html.
contact me for a good training video
Re: How Do I Use An HTML Code by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2012
common dis thread has been created since 2006

(1) (Reply)

Please Show Me Nairaland Forum Template's Latest Version / Get Free Real Instagram Followers / Get Your Premium Themes & Woocommerce Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.