Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. (23051 Views)

E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria / Opera For Android Adds Free Unlimited VPN Services / Top 10 Best Free VPN For Android (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. by abdulyaro66(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2018
K

Re: 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. by chukzyfcbb: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
cornel9297:

can Tor be used in conjunction with vpn?
yes some people do, anything to have layers of protection.

But just know that by using tor, you attract govt attention because its bad guys that uses tor a lot
Re: 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. by Revolva(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
danjumakolo:

Nna which village u from come?
I taught before u can enjoy any gapps account,u must register with an email...read my comment very well before tongue wagging yourself.

but u wrote it as if one need a open to open a YouTube
well no vex

Re: 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. by mtndata(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
It is now easy and possible to send and receive payment with MTN Airtime in Nigeria.

You can now convert airtime to cash in Nigeria. MTNDATA DOT COM DOT NG accepts airtime of MTN, GLO and in return gives the sender some% less the naira value.

STEPS ON HOW TO CONVERT MTN OR GLO AIRTIME TO CASH

Through MTN or GLO Airtime Transfer

1. Call or Add AYO MTNDATA DOT COM NG CEO on Telegram, Whatsapp or BBM (2348068930609 – 7A7EB007) to place an order.

2. Alert and state the network and value of card (Minimum is #100 recharge card).

3. Your request will be processed and your bank details will be requested.

4. Transfer airtime to the number given to you

5. Send your bank name, account name and account number to AYO on 2348068930609

Through Recharge Card Pin

1. Send the recharge card pin and it's value to AYO on 2348068930609

2. Send your bank name, account name and account number to AYO on 2348068930609

WE BUY AIRTIME @ ??% DISCOUNT == Please call AYO on 2348068930609 for the Discount

Payment is made in less than 1 hour of transaction
For GTBank Account Holders Payment is instantly

TESTED, TRUSTED AND CONFIRMED. We buys fast and pay fast.

Source: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/p/convert-mtn-airtime-to-cash.html

Re: 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. by exclusive7(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cyoung4real:

I no dey sell.....just gimme something make I send am to you asap
drop your WhatsApp number make we work. or you write me for my mail. juliusekwuribe@gmail.com
Re: 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. by tck2000(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
wow,nice. I really need this.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. by Globalupdates: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
List of free working vpn
What is a vpn:

VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. A virtual private network offers a higher degree of protection and privacy as you’re surfing the web, whether at home or outside.

List of working vpn, today we are bringing to you fast and reliable vpn and guess what you don't need to spend a penny in using this tool.

It is unfortunate that some people has little or no idea on vpn while other are top benefactors. Well I can't hold anyone accountable as some networks do require a lot of money to use this but in to days article you are going to get all working vpn at your doorstep.

Below are Comprehensive list of working vpn.

Stark vpn:[url]https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/07/free-browsing-latest-mtn-cheat-using.html
[/url]
this is the most reliable free vpn ever and it connects in minutes it does not require a lot of knowledge in it configuration you can try it and I bet you,you won't regret you did

Tweak vpn: [url]https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/06/free-latest-working-mtn-cheat-using.html
[/url]
this also a very fast and reliable vpn, it connect in seconds and does not require much settings the configuration settings are contained there, try it and you won't regret you did.

24clan vpn Pro :https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/07/free-browsing-latest-mtn-cheat-using.html

this is also a good vpn it,it does not require any configuration just apply the setting and you are good try it and you won't regret you did

Header tun [url]vpn:https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/07/latest-working-mtn-free-browsing-using.html
[/url]
this is also a good vpn it does not require much configuration settings follow the instructions and you are good, try it and you won't regret you did.

Sky vpn: https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/07/julyaugust-latest-working-cheats-using.html

this is another awesome vpn it specifically for glo users,basically glo users have been complaining of not been able to use any vpn, but this is a great news, give it a try and you won't regret you did.
this is also a good vpn it,it does not require any configuration just apply the setting and you are good try it and you won't regret you did

With this if you apply install all this vpn your will Never purchase data

Re: 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. by eaglegist: 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
This post is very insightful, big kudos to you. i learnt something related to this HERE . The post even give details of free VPN someone can use.

5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware / Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money / Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers