Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) (33841 Views)

Tanya Okpala Wanders The Streets In Awka (Video) / 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Angy55:
Zimbabwe sports minister and our Nigeria sports minister Solomon Dalong are from the same offspring.

I feel for those guys. angry
olodo!!!! do u know the meaning of offspring
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by bluecircle470: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
WhiZTiM:
WTF!!!... What da hell is wrong with Africa? angry

- Modified.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? ? ?? , Why the hell do you guys use PDP as a yardstick for your metrics What kind of idiocy is this?? why don't you measure against successful leadership as found in other Nations...

You guys and the fo0000ooo000ols we have in power baffle me... Ah swear...

BTW, what happened to the Super Eagles in Brazil under APC?

Lol.....you are out of touch o... Was it APC that was in power in 2014?
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by xtravanganza: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sarkin:
This is what would have happened to super eagles in Russia if PDP had won. We will all be trekking to Ghana and Cameroon for bread...
I use to rate you as one of the most exciting thinkers on nairaland but now..... SMH....

1 Like

Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by Sarkin: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
xtravanganza:

I use to rate you as one of the most exciting thinkers on nairaland but now..... SMH....
don't mistake me for sarrki we are different people Mr. And if it's me thank you, I'll make it up to you. grin
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sarkin:
This is what would have happened to super eagles in Russia if PDP had won. We will all be trekking to Ghana and Cameroon for bread...

OBOTE
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by habakukjss3: 12:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:

Grow up dude. Stop thinking from your anus

1 Like

Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by WhiZTiM(m): 12:34am On Jul 04, 2018
bluecircle470:

No sir. I'm talking about the last Olympic games that held in Brazil
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:11am On Jul 04, 2018
EternalTruths:
Tunisia is a useless country for not helping out.

Read the story well and see if it adds up

1 Like

Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by donqx: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by 2odd(m): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
you are irredeemably foolish

1 Like

Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2018
bluecircle470:

But it was APC that was in power when Nigerian Olympic football team got stranded during the Olympic games 2years ago.

http://sunnewsonline.com/nigerian-heroes-of-rio-olympics/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by bluecircle470: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2018
WhiZTiM:

No sir. I'm talking about the last Olympic games that held in Brazil

Ok bro if it's 2016 then you're right
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by laliga01: 6:08am On Jul 04, 2018
lilfreezy:
Tunisia won't do this to their fellow northern Africans ọ.
Fụcking Arabs angry

Zimbabwe knew the requirements before sending their team to Tunis.
Am sure they also have an ambassador in Tunis. It's just an African thing of poor welfare package for it's citizens.
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by laliga01: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
don't mistake me for sarrki we are different people Mr. And if it's me thank you, I'll make it up to you. grin

Can't you see overtaking India as the poorest country is really affecting you?
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2018
seguno2:

Fake news.
Coming from Kenya.
Stopped at border with Tunisia.
Since when did Kenya have a border with Tunisia?
The blogger must be an uneducated illiterate like Buhari. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2018
qre you,in,need of a,side hustle or need,a,business,to,start

NEED A BUSINESS IDEA HERES 15

www.emperorblog.com.ng/need-a-business-idea-here-is-15/
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2018
seguno2:

Fake news.
Coming from Kenya.

For your information any port of entry is considered a border be it a seaport or an airport.
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by brightleave(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
grin grin grin
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by stevedre: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2018
seguno2:

Fake news.
Coming from Kenya.

I read that part twice. So funny and worse part is people took the fake news with open arms.
No country will seize your passport and let you go, once you have issues with any travel document you must be either locked up or asked to wait until the issue is sorted out.

1 Like

Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by izombie(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2018
seguno2:

Fake news.
Coming from Kenya.

na only you see wetin i dey see. Kenya is about 3 hours flight to zimbabwe while tunisia will be about 8 to 9 hours. So why the heck did they go to tunisia if they were going home frome kenya. This story get k leg abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2018
WhiZTiM:
WTF!!!... What da hell is wrong with Africa? angry

- Modified.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? ? ?? , Why the hell do you guys use PDP as a yardstick for your metrics What kind of idiocy is this?? why don't you measure against successful leadership as found in other Nations...

You guys and the fo0000ooo000ols we have in power baffle me... Ah swear...

BTW, what happened to the Super Eagles in Brazil under APC?

were their passports seized?
were their passports forgotten inside a taxi?
did they sleep in bed bug ridden hotel?
were they not paid their allowances?
all happened under PDP
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by yusfatemoney: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrHighSea:
Wetin dem use swear for Africa

���
Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by Horus(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4hL2WzUonw

Tunisia Rugby Union apologises to the Zimbabwe national team

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebimpe Quadri, The Youngest FIFA Referee At 24 / Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut / Payne Sisters Delighted To Make History With Super Falcons At WAFCON 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.