Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Zimbabwean Rugby Team Sleeps In The Streets Of Tunisia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zimbabwean Rugby Team Sleeps In The Streets Of Tunisia (489 Views)

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Zimbabwe National Rugby Team Sleeps On The Streets Of Tunisia / Zimbabwe Rugby Team Sleep On The Streets Of Tunisia Ahead Of Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Rugby Team Sleeps In The Streets Of Tunisia by PediakAuthor: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
As shared by a facebook user in one of my groups few hours ago.

This poor treatment is so heart-breaking.

I think African nations need to adopt a change of attitude in order to catch up with the wave of modernism in the global sporting systems, most especially, sequel to the recent poor performance of all the African Nations in the ongoing #RUSSIA2018.

Jawolusy

Re: Zimbabwean Rugby Team Sleeps In The Streets Of Tunisia by Osaos(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Africa cryAfrica
Re: Zimbabwean Rugby Team Sleeps In The Streets Of Tunisia by Sarkin: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Africa my Africa.
To think about this, this is likely a propaganda baked by the team tho.
How can sane people dress up this way go and lie down at the road side that way This is crap obviously...
The camera man suppose find them blanket and pillows join sef.
Imagine landing at the airport of a foreign country and the next thing is to goan look for road side to sleep. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

World Cup: Man Seeks Divorce From His Wife Who Rates Ronaldo Better Than Messi / First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital / Croatia Becomes Second Smallest Nation To Reach To World Cup Finals Since 1950

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.