Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ashley Graham Flaunts Her Leg As She Talks ‘taking Drugs And Having Sex..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashley Graham Flaunts Her Leg As She Talks ‘taking Drugs And Having Sex..... (683 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Regina Daniels Pens Baby’s Name On Her Leg As Her Pregnancy Hits The Fifth Month / Don Jazzy Reacts To Alex Diary Session With Biggie, Says She Talks Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashley Graham Flaunts Her Leg As She Talks ‘taking Drugs And Having Sex..... by Isabitalk(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
She is the plus-size supermodel who has made waves all over the world with her stunning looks and body confidence. And Ashley Graham has opened up about her wild early years as a model, ‘taking drugs and having sex with the wrong men’ in a candid new interview with Harper’s Bazaar. The brunette beauty, 30, also displays her stunning curves and shapely legs in colourful kaftans for the vibrant photoshoot set in New York City. While known for being an advocate for body confidence and her sizzling turns in Sports Illustrated, the Vogue coverstar admitted her early days as a catalogue model led to an extremely turbulent period. ‘That was a really low point in my life. I moved to New York at 17 and started being reckless. People think of me as a good girl but I had a bad streak. ‘I was doing drugs, I was having sex with the wrong men, I was eating all the wrong food, I wasn’t working out and I wasn’t taking care of myself spiritually.

Read more at: https://www.khorgist.com/2018/07/ashley-graham-flaunts-her-leg-as-she.html

(1) (Reply)

Family Dresses Up Dead Boy, Surrounds Him With Favourite Snacks As He Plays Game / Singer, Djinee Hospitalized After Surviving Ghastly Car Accident (photos) / Man Reveals What He Found Inside A Satchet Water In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.