Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (59892 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by NwekeUG(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uk_aUCfAn8

What Naira Marley Told Mohbad's Father When Mohbad's Father Went To Beg Naira Marley Over Issues Marley Had With Mohbad (Throwback Video)

In this video, Naira Marley was seen telling MohBad's father to help Mohbad to stop taking hard drugs which makes Mohbad easily forget his lyrics on live show performance. Marley said Mohbad also forgets his own phone password and bank account details.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
I know say na drug kill am, no be beating. He and Marley don go separate ways long ago. The reason no announcement was made. First they said ear infection (how e dey take kill very fast, within hours? They hurriedly buried him less than 2 days and he was xtians . No autopsy .All these kids. Watch as how drug addicts and mules go attack me

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by NwekeUG(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
I know say na drug kill am. The reason no announcement was made. All these kids
and his father had already said he is not blaming anyone for his son's death.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Pandev(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
Ok,samlarry and his goons also went to beat him up because he took drug? grin grin grin

274 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by BGSM: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
If truly Mohbad is a drug addict, the questions are
1. At what age did he start taking drugs?
2. Who introduced it to him?
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?
4. Are most of this artist drug addicts and drug traffickers?

Please I need answers

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Zonefree(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
NwekeUG:
and his father had already said he is not blaming anyone for his son's death.
The silence from mohbad's family and close friends regarding his death shows they're already aware the proximate cause of his death.

Heard he was suffering from Tinnitus as a result of excess hard drugs while we were told he died of ear infection.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by NwekeUG(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mohbad's Petition Against Sam Larry And Oba Elegushi Before His Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKnscg-U0v0
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by izonborn098(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naira hate Mohbad because he refuse to accept many of his evil acts'' that is where the blackmail come's from....
Abi other young artist like zino, ruger don't smoke? What about naira marley himself?
Mohbad rest on...

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Nemesis0147(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

The silence from mohbad's family and close friends regarding his death shows they're already aware the proximate cause of his death.

Heard he was suffering from Tinnitus as a result of excess hard drugs while we were told he died of ear infection.
sorry but he was not suffering from any Tinnitus or whatever.
Have you been following the story since last year?

Is like you don’t know the industry…..why did Naira start accusing him of drug abuse just after he insisted on leaving the label?

They were just blacklisting him in the industry.

He lost a lot shows because of this drug allegations….he do drug reach Naira?
The video full twitter…..the guy was too cold for a fault…

Watch some of his interviews….they tormented the guy till his last.

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Zonefree(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nemesis0147:
sorry but he was not suffering from any Tinnitus or whatever.
Have you been following the story since last year?

Is like you don’t know the industry…..why did Naira start accusing him of drug abuse just after he insisted on leaving the label?

They were just blacklisting him in the industry.

He lost a lot shows because of this drug allegations….he do drug reach Naira?
The video full twitter…..the guy was too cold for a fault…

Watch some of his interviews….they tormented the guy till his last.
Are you saying blacklisting him in the industry is the proximate cause of his death?

He's not the first to fall out from his record label.
Kizz Daniel
Mayorkun
Lil kesh. Etc

Was mohbad shot? Was he beaten to death? How did he die? How come the family is not saying anything?

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by inoki247: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
All is well
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by mrjoeblinks: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ehen?
Every other thing no concern me...but naira marley no suppose dey tell person say e too do drugs.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by id4sho(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Oja tongue

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by specialmati(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed na wa

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by izuch(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
See who dey give person advise on drug related matters grin grin grin grin grin
In Peter Obi's voice "I got the advice from a mad man". grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Kingluqman(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naira is a liar

15 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Sonnobax15(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Naira marley may be innocent......

In as much as his death pains me,but my only advice to every young nigha out there is--"Stop doing drugs".

I've never and will never smoke,nor do drugs......

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by BItt: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Another day to remember Drug kills true true.
Excess of everything is bad. Wetin d guy still dey find?
E pain me sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Uncle96(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:

If i talk wetin dey my mind.. u will perish , thats on God

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Dogalmighty17: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Who takes more drugs than naira marley?

6 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Judolisco(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Drugs or no drugs.... U stand person papa like dis dey scold am because say u get money and power pass am.... Omo... No be ur fault oh... See d busuru wey wear mask for back mtwww

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by atobs4real(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Drug abuse is a killer
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by atobs4real(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Drug abuse is a killer
Please disist from such act
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by magoo10(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Be like that boy was abusing drugs however autopsy should have been carried out to establish exact cause of death.

4 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Yankee101: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Avoid drugs children

3 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Yankee101: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sometimes you’re angry at God for unanswered prayers

If He answers some of your prayers you’ll be dead

All things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose
- Bible

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by atobs4real(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Drug abuse is a killer
Please disist from such act
Displeasure act kills

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by flexlatifa: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
THE RATE OF DRUG INTAKE BY OUR YOUTHS IS ALARMING

4 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by francis5051: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:
If truly Mohbad is a drug addict, the questions are
1. At what age did he start taking drugs?
2. Who introduced it to him?
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?
4. Are most of this artist drug addicts and drug traffickers?

Please I need answers
you need answers to do what exactly..?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid / Tony Elumelu Saves Bovi From Embarrassment In A Club / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.