Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? (21000 Views)

Which Phone Battery Last Very Long; As Well As Solar Power Bank / Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by bpalace(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Gionee M5.. Is a beast... Thank me for this advice...u can't beat it.... If u support it with a 20kmaH u can go to the wilderness for 2 weeks and u still on net

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
How can I do a factory reset, and what does this do?
Go to settings-reset all settings...but don't select the erase data option..resetting your phone will remove see rogue operations in your phone as a result of certain apps that you downloaded...these rogue operations can be a battery hog.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Godwin978(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2018
battery dont always matters get a good phone and a power bank
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by avrex3k(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2018
ZTE phones if you know you know all the way up.. kiss
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Rhaspody(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2018
high quality phones I've used with insane battery

Huawei mate 10 pro (8 hrs SOT with WiFi)

Huawei mate 8 (my best was 8 hrs SOT with WiFi)

xiaomi redmi 5 plus (8 hrs SOT is a very easy thing for this phone. with 3g browsing)
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Saff(f): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Go to settings-reset all settings...but don't select the erase data option..resetting your phone will remove see rogue operations in your phone as a result of certain apps that you downloaded...these rogue operations can be a battery hog.
thank you will do that now my battery is on 38% only been using it since this morning. I’m fed up of this phone already.

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by afilaka(f): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2018
gionee M5

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by daxon001(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2018
I phone2. Alcatel with blue screen Motorola with lux soap body. bird with flip. OMG smiley
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by mrNVO(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Homtom HT50.5500mah
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by ykfavour(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tecno L5, L8 with 5000Mah, and 5050Mah
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Onyenna(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Who knows a phone with very longlasting battery like once charge in 2 days.

This my leagoo kiicaa Power is really fuckin up and i need to change.
Thank you, advice are welcomed

Gionee Marathon M5 with 6020mah...

I've used mine for over 2yrs now and it's still very sharp...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
thank you will do that now my battery is on 38% only been using it since this morning. I’m fed up of this phone already.
Go to your battery settings and screenshot your usage time for me.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Saff(f): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Go to your battery settings and screenshot your usage time for me.
I don’t know why it’s not showing, but I’ve been using it since morning.

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by henry007(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tallesty1:
Between 4x and redmi note 5, which one do you think is better in terms of battery life.

RN 4X. Smaller screen.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Fogman(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lenovo P2 is the king here with its 5100mA battery capacity. This phone is a bomb.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
I don’t know why it’s not showing, but I’ve been using it since morning.
OK it's because you switched off your phone..when you charge it to 90 or 100% the usage time and standby time will start to show..you can then judge how much usage you get from a single full charge.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Saff(f): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

OK it's because you switched off your phone..when you charge it to 90 or 100% the usage time and standby time will start to show..you can then judge how much usage you get from a single full charge.
Ohhh I see!! I’m learning a lot from you, didn’t even know this. Thank-youuu.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
Ohhh I see!! I’m learning a lot from you, didn’t even know this. Thank-youuu.
You're welcome.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Saff(f): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You're welcome.
smiley
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Countersam(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Tecno L8
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by ASval: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
L8 lite techno. Pouvoir 1 and 2 techno good battery life.
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by okayman4real(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
itel 1558plus
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by 18tales: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Funny as it sounds, my BlackBerry Z30 can......

charged 100% yesterday around 4pm..... and now today 12:20pm still on 77%

On 4g Airtel network!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by jdstunt(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
lilfreezy:
I've been using my infinix hotnote since 2015. Long battery life 4000mah, no problem

Same here bro... I've also been using my infinix hot note since 2015 without no single ish... I just removed my screen guard and the screen is just shining like a brand new phone. This phone is a beast, no single fault at all. I've over used the worth of my money.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Rebornhombre: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Nokia 2.. you will never regret using it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by dadavivo: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

buy yourself infinix S3 and you will be happy. Mine after charging it fully charge can last for 2 days while browsing heavily with it using the phone 3g.

But if I use my 4g LTE mifi it will last for 3 days while using it non-stop. As you can see from my screen shot I'm browsing from my phone direct in my office cos I forgot my 4g mifi at home this morning.

I last charged it 14hrs ago and I've been using it since and I still have 58 percent left.

I've been using it for like 2 months now

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by casualobserver1: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
OP forget all these half baked advice here.

Go for Moto Z Play and buy the backup battery you attack to it. The phone itself has 3000mAH battery and the motomod battery you attach to the back has another 4000. With that phone you are set for life.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nokia touch
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Dindondin(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

try itel P12. Full charge with serious browsing, videos n gaming = 3 days.
Ordinary pressing with calls, text message & video = 7 days.
eS-yU pressing with only calls n messages = 2 weeks.

Ask anyone using it or phone dealers!
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by hundeyin2015: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
tecno k9
Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by Xtopher123(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Im a very heavy Phone/Internet User..

No, not for games.. for Emails, texts and Internet Downloads and also keeping up with Project Schedules and Tasks..

The 2 Phones I have used that lasted Up to 2 days with constant LTE/Wifi Connection on the Go..

*Blackberry Keyone 4GB/64GB Black Version (3500mAh)

Even with the epileptic power supply in my area, that phone never died on me until it got stolen..
I unplug at 5pm in the office and use till I get back to the office by 7am without charging overnight.. and best of all, takes approx 1hr 15mins to charge full from 15% to 100%..

*Nokia 2 (Android 8.1 Beta)

This one which I'm using for now, I got it because of the battery capacity (4100mAh) Imagine such battery in a Nokia device.
I unplug at 5pm in the office and use till I get back to the office by 7am without charging overnight too.. takes approx 2hr 30mins to charge full from 20% to 100%.. never gone below 15% before..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? by tokzyfeller: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
drop your number or beta still,dis is number 08024570484,lets chat on WhatsApp n negotiate...tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apple To Scan Iphones For Child Sex Abuse Images / Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.