Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss (44134 Views)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Heffalump(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why should the Oga take law into his hand. Should have better involved the Police sad
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
mytime24:
dirty mind angry

Mind not dirty. I Use detergent to wash it regularly. So u are safe with me and in me= in you.
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ishilove:

I taya for Nairaland angry
it's becoming Ridiculous one can not read an Authentic news or story Anymore on this Nairaland, every tread, topic or news Appears jargonized.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by dvkot(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Britishcoins:
Abeg how true is this info.
Make NPS do quick, I need to reform some all this criminals
z a scam bro, "chake well"
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Tonimordred(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Omo shekpeteri
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Mc4larin: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
When you employ your boss as house boy
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
tunjijones:
Really the hrt of a man is wicked and dark.. He said he has killed plenty Fulani... How can someone kill and not even feel any remorse..

The mind of some pple is really bad.. Devils living among men..

He killed Fulani terrorists for self defence.

What if that his former employer had screwed up? Some of these so called ogas are zombies in characters towards their employees.

We all know how most house maids are being treated less than animals at home by their oga and madams.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by redcap: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
True story, I witnessed the whole shameful incident.Nigeria is truly a lawless country
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Divay22(f): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abeg make everybody with him cross carry o
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by soukissjames: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
fake news.i have killed many fulani in jos. So i dont wait to kill my boss 4money. If u ar a killer ur killer.u can kill 4anything.so u kil because of cow.then na money u no fit kil ;Dfake news.i have killed many fulani in jos. So i dont wait to kill my boss 4money. If u ar a killer ur killer.u can kill 4anything.so u kil because of cow.then na money u no fit kil

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Timagex(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
mytime24:
Let me cum and b going tongue
cum here first... cool
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by kiosk1: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wonders shall never cease
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
mytime24:

Must you announce that you want to cum? Cum and let's have peace
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Henon: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
So because the the soldiers are from the same state with the houseboy they decided to treat the oga fuckup. Naija sef!
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by LordofNaija: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
mytime24:
dirty mind angry
Baby you gather o. Abeg make I put the cap
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by consultancy: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
two sides to every story. let's hear the other side of it
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by nwasteve(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
What could this boy have told the army
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by konfused: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Danelo:
Ayam konfused

How can you be me and at the same time be you......Don't be me (konfused)....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by udemzyudex(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Oh boy this house boy get connects ooooo Choi shocked .... Sure he is a houseboy or he is playing undercover... shocked embarassed Kos this one deep

Lol, person wey thief, get mind go call soldier, there is more to this.

The story ni dey add up.
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
mytime24:

omo u dy si ur backside so kiss
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Gagare1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
The moment I saw the part involving the killing of fulanis in plateau I knew the story is cooked. Nice try Moddibo, but not all of us are cows enough to believe this dung.
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by RexTramadol1: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
And the Oga get mind to wait?

It is a Japa something.
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by maasoap(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
EmagNig:
Reports reaching us from Oral Estate, Lekki, indicate that a certain houseboy who was sacked by his boss for stealing and planning to kill him, has mobilised soldiers to beat up the boss.

Some weeks back, Gideon was nabbed and beaten up for stealing some valuable items from his boss. He did it alongside two of his gang members.

While being interrogated after being caught, he confessed that one of his gang members had advised that they should kill the boss, but he (Gideon) refused. .

He added that he refused killing his boss because he can’t kill someone over money, even though he had killed many Fulanis during fights in Plateau State.

But media are telling us that only Fulanis are killers.
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by maasoap(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jolar101:

He killed Fulani terrorists for self defence.

What if that his former employer had screwed up? Some of these so called ogas are zombies in characters towards their employees.

We all know how most house maids are being treated less than animals at home by their oga and madams.

How convenient! He only killed Fulani women and children during one of those attacks on Fulani settlements that usually don't make news headlines.
How could he kill his attackers in "self defence"? How many of the attackers could he possibly killed and still live to tell the story?
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Abuloma80(f): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2018
tunjijones:
Really the hrt of a man is wicked and dark.. He said he has KILLED PLENTY FULANI...... How can someone kill and not even feel any remorse..

The mind of some pple is really bad.. Devils living among men..

He is casually mentioning that he killed plenty Fulani. At that time it wasn't an issue, and even now it seems not to be an issue. Una bias no be for here. Mtchwwww
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by undefeateds: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerian soldiers and their senseless behaviour, somebody called them and they foolishly beat the other person near to death without knowing what transpired between them,ineffectual Buffon
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Dollabiz: 1:38am On Jul 04, 2018
ohhh
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Ishilove:

I taya for Nairaland angry

Shift, let me taya with you
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Marynwosu: 3:22am On Jul 04, 2018
village people
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Sharpbobo: 3:45am On Jul 04, 2018
ok grin grin
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 04, 2018
Even a believer should not believe this story. They blogger said lekki that is in lagos I assume
The army patrol in picture is OP AWATSE which is in BENUE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos / I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.