Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. (2292 Views)

Nigerdock / Nigerdock Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Apply For Ongoing Nigerdock Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by master69(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
please who wrote Nigerdock pre-employment test today and how was it...please share your experience lets discus..tnks.
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by tony4up: 5:16am On Jul 04, 2018
I wrote the test today, it has 3 sections, 1st section is mathematics 20mins for 40 questions therefore keep your calculator by your side, learn percentage, 2nd section is personalty test "Agree, Strongly Agree, Disagree .........stuff like that and no timing, the last section is your computer knowledge were u are expected to perform some task life and it is timed....just know how to open a folder and a file, learn how to search on the internet because you will answer a question from your search result and also learn to minimize, maximize, cope and past...... i wish you goodluck
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by master69(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yes bro...i did mine dat yesterday too but the timing is so fast...lets jst see what will happen sha.
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Dokore: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
How did you guys apply cry
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by master69(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dokore:
How did you guys apply cry
it was advertised online....bt dont have the link again sha.
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by mosespowei: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
tony4up:
I wrote the test today, it has 3 sections, 1st section is mathematics 20mins for 40 questions therefore keep your calculator by your side, learn percentage, 2nd section is personalty test "Agree, Strongly Agree, Disagree .........stuff like that and no timing, the last section is your computer knowledge were u are expected to perform some task life and it is timed....just know how to open a folder and a file, learn how to search on the internet because you will answer a question from your search result and also learn to minimize, maximize, cope and past...... i wish you goodluck
please Tony 4u Wat was the questions like...... like percentage errors and the third test was base on what can u please share more light on it
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Aninobrown: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
You are invited to selection test @ Nigerdock Apapa, Lagos on 21-08-2019 @ 8:00am prompt. For enquiry call 09092995556 pls I got this message yesterday I don't even know what I applied for is it from a genius source?
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by omasohan(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Aninobrown:
You are invited to selection test @ Nigerdock Apapa, Lagos on 21-08-2019 @ 8:00am prompt. For enquiry call 09092995556 pls I got this message yesterday I don't even know what I applied for is it from a genius source?

Did you apply for ITF NECA training at nigerdock
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by omasohan(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Aninobrown:

I also got the message
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Viquetohr: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Did you apply for the ITF NECA training? If yes, by hand or by email? I also applied and submitted through email, and got no invitation.
omasohan:

I also got the message
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Viquetohr: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Did you apply for the ITF NECA training? If yes, by hand or by email? I also applied and submitted through email, and got no invitation.
omasohan:

I also got the message
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by omasohan(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Viquetohr:

I submitted by hand
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Viquetohr: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
It's no accident. You definitely submitted or perhaps someone helped you to do so.
Aninobrown:
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Viquetohr: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oh really. I hope they didn't select from those who submitted by hand alone. Did anyone here who submitted via email get an invitation?
omasohan:

I submitted by hand
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Viquetohr: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
To those who got the invitation, how did it go? Are there more sets to be invited?
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by omasohan(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Viquetohr:
To those who got the invitation, how did it go? Are there more sets to be invited?

No, they not sending more invite .
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Viquetohr: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2019
OK. I guess one could still have come without the invitation, cos aside the text nothing else.

Please how many were all of you? And how was the test?
omasohan:

No, they not sending more invite .
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by omasohan(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Viquetohr:
OK. I guess one could still have come without the invitation, cos aside the text nothing else.

Please how many were all of you? And how was the test?

120 people.

Primary school math and english
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Viquetohr: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2019
omasohan:

120 people.

Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Viquetohr: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2019
Wow really. I guess many who got the invitation either submitted application early or submitted by hand. Cos it's painful I've missed out.
omasohan:

120 people.

Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by omasohan(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Viquetohr:
Wow really. I guess many who got the invitation either submitted application early or submitted by hand. Cos it's painful I've missed out.

People that submitted online were also invited.
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by Viquetohr: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
OK. Could you pls update us once you start the training? I personally would like to learn from your experience. Thanks.
omasohan:

People that submitted online were also invited.
Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by omasohan(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Viquetohr:
OK. Could you pls update us once you start the training? I personally would like to learn from your experience. Thanks.

Hopefully by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Nigerdock Nigeria Limited. by omasohan(m): 3:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Pls who have received invite for interview

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support / GT Bank Entry Level Employee Referral Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.